All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is an admission test conducted by the National Testing Agency. Students are given Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses based on this PG entrance test. AIAPGET Counselling will be held by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC).
AIAPGET 2020 is conducted for admission to AYUSH courses like MD / MS in Kayachikitsa, Panchakarma, Stri Roga Evam Prasuti, Shalya Samanya tantra, Dravyaguna, etc. Check important dates and events related to AIAPGET 2020 below.
|AIAPGET online registration will start from||01 May 2020|
|Closing date for registration||30th june 2020|
|Editing facility for Candidates||july|
|Issuance of Admit Card||july|
|AIAPGET entrance test 2020||july|
|Release of Answer Keys||july|
|Result Declaration||Yet to be announced|
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
NTA is going to release application form for AIAPGET 2020 very soon. It is going to release form online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. AIAPGET 2020 application form is released for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIAPGET 2020 by submitting the application form along with the required amount of application fee. Candidates can check the steps to register for AIAPGET 2020 below.
Step 1: Candidates can go to the official site and complete the registration process by entering all the asked details.
Step 2: Then candidates can avail their application form to enter all the asked details and also to upload all the required documents.
Step 3: After entering all the details correctly candidates can submit their application form along with the asked amount of application fee.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the expected application fee for AIAPGET 2020 below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 2500|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs. 1750|
Mode of Payment – Candidates must pay the amount of the application fee through credit card/debit card or net banking.
Documents required for AIAPGET 2020 application form
Candidates can check the list of the documents required fpr AIAPGET 2020 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2020 below.
- Candidates must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or
- Candidates having a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year.
- Candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus
AIAPGET Syllabus for Ayurveda
- Padartha Vigyan and Ayurved Itihas
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vighyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research Methodology and Medical Statistics
AIAPGET Syllabus for Homeopathy
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica and Therapeutics
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
AIAPGET Syllabus for Unani
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
- Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
- Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Amraze Niswan
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
- Ilmul Jarahat
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan
AIAPGET Syllabus for Siddha
- Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai Thathuvangalum Varalaarum
- Tamil Language
- Communicative English
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
- Udal Thathuvam (Physiology)
- Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica – Plant Kingdom)
- Gunapaadam Materiamedica –Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals and Animal Kingdom)
- Noi Naadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology)
- Sattam Sarntha Maruthuvamum Nanju Maruthuvamum (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology)
- Noi Anugavithi Ozhukkam (Hygiene and Community Medicine Including National Health Policies)
- Research Methodology and Medical Statistics
AIAPGET Admit Card 2020
As per Information Bulletin, the Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates who successfully submitted the application. The hall tickets will be issued from July 2020, 10:00 AM and students can download the AIAPGET admit card afterwards. Also, Applicants are required to take the print a copy of admit card and paste the latest passport size photograph. The specifications for the same is given in the prospectus.
Structure of the AIA PGET 2020 Exam
The examination will be 90-minutes long and a Computer-based test with Objective type questions. There will be a total of 100 questions to be answered in a duration of 1.5 hours. No sections are present within the question paper. Also, in order to make the students comfortable with the entire process, a 15 – minute tutorial is provided before starting with the examination. The candidates are evaluated out of 100 marks with every question carrying 1 mark. There is negative marking in the paper and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total score.
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters||08.00 AM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||09:30 AM|
|Check-in Procedure||08:00 AM – 09:30 AM|
|Demo test||09:45 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM|
|Exam End Time||11:30 AM|
Result Declaration of AIAPGET 2020
A separate merit list will be published for each Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda and Homeopathy courses. The AIAPGET scorecard will also get published along with the result.
The AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. The Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will organise the counselling for admission. The counselling procedure will be based on candidate choice and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc. Link –https://aaccc.gov.in/aacccpg/home/homepage
AIAPGET 2020 Highlights
|Name of Exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test.|
|Examination Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.|
|AIAPGET 2020 Exam Date||June 2020|
|Courses||Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy|
|Level of Exam||National Level Ayurveda PG Entrance Test.|
|Official Website||www.aiapget.com and www.aiia.co.in.|
|Purpose of Examination||Ranking Examination for Admission to Ayush Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses.|
|Pattern of Examination||MCQ Based with Single Correct Response|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Time Allotted||1 Hours 30 Minute|
|Mark||01 Mark for Each Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||Yes, (1/4 mark for each wrong answer)|
|Syllabus||BAMS/BUMS/BSMS syllabus for complete course recommended by CCIM/CCH.|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Seat Allotment||Merit-Based Counselling Conducted by State/UT/Universities|
|Reservation of Seats||As per Guidelines|
List Of Government Homeopathic Medical Colleges across India:
- Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Ravindra Nagar Post, Kadapa– 516 003
- Dr.AlluRamalingaiah Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, D.No.26-1-11, Near „Y‟ Junction, Central Jail Road
- Dr.Gururaju Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, GudivadaDistt.Krishna- 521 301
- Dr.J.K. Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College, P.O.-Cinnamara, Club Road, Jorhat, Assam-785008
- SwahidJadavNath Homoeopathic Medical College &Hospital ,Vill. Bagharbari, P.O. Khanapara, Guwahati-781002
- Assam Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Mull singh Road, Lakhinagar,
P.O. Haibergaon, Nagaon-782002
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block GE, Sector III, Salt Lake , Kolkata – 700106
- The Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, 265 – 266, AcharyaPrafulla Chandra Rd., Kolkata – 700 009.
- Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, H.I.T.Road
,Ichapur, Doomurjala, Howrah -711101.
- Midnapore Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital., Midnapore– 721104.
- D.N.De Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, 12, GobindKhatik Road, Kolkata
– 700 046.
- R.B.T.S. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, RamdayaluNagar . P.O.
Ramna, Muzaffarpur– 842 002.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, B-Block, Defence Colony, N.
- Dr. B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak
PuraGurdwara, MotiBagh- II, New Delhi – 110 021.
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Dethali, Taluka- Siddhapur,
District- Patan, Gujarat
- Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Dr. SiddaiahPuranik Road, (Near Govt.
Medical Stores, Basaweshwara Nagar, Bengaluru-560079.
- Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Karamparamba, Distt.Kozhikode– 673010.
- Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Iranimuttom, Thiruvananthapuram –
- Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, MACT HILLS, AYUSH
Campus, beside Kalia Sot Dam, ChunaBhatti, Bhopal-462003 (M.P.)
- North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy NEIAH Shillong
- Dr.Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Unit III, Kharavela
Nagar, Bhubaneshwar– 751001 Distt. Puri.
- BijuPattnaik Homoeopathic Medical College, Behrampur – 760001, Ganjam,
- Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Nayabazar, Rourkela – 769010.
- Odisha Medical College of Homoeopathy & Research, Majhipali, Sasan,
Distt.Sambalpur– 768 200.
- Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Thirumangalam, Distt. Madurai –
- JaisooryaPottiSreeramuluGovt.Homoeopat hic Medical College, Ramanthapur,
- State ShriDurgaji Homoeopathic Medical
College & Hospital, Chandeshwar, Azamgarh– 276 128.
- State K. G. K. Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Moradabad, UP
- Pt. Jawharlal Nehru State Homoeopathic medical College, Block – A/1, Scheme – 38,
Lakhanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur,UP
- National Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, 1, VirajKhand, Gomti Nagar,
- State Ghazipur Homoeopathic Medical College, Rauza, Ghazipur, UP
- State Dr. Brij Kishore Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Deokali
Faizabad– 224 001.
- State LalBahadurShastri Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, 24,Chaitham
Lines, Phaphamau, Allahabad – 211 002
AIAPGET 2020: The Admission Process
For candidates seeking admissions to the postgraduate programmes covered under the umbrella of AIAPGET 2020, knowing the selection process is very important. The process has been summarized below:
- Aspirants of the postgraduate entrance test have to register online on the official website of the NTA AIAPGET. As mentioned above, AIAPGET 2020 is being conducted for admission to postgraduate courses in four disciplines. Therefore, it is important that candidates choose the correct discipline while filling the AIAPGET 2020 application form. After completing the registration process, candidates have to fill the AIAPGET application form 2020 and pay a non-refundable registration fee. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the filled application form safe until the admission process is over.
- Upon successful submission of the application, candidates will be issued the AIAPGET admit card 2020. Candidates will have to log in to their registered accounts on the official website of NTA AIAPGET to download the AIAPGET 2020 admit card.
- Next, they must then appear for AIAPGET 2020. The examination will be conducted in an online mode, the duration for which would be 120 minutes. All candidates must check the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2020 before appearing for this examination.
- After the examination is held successfully, the AIAPET 2020 results will be declared online. A separate list will be released for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and homeopathy. Candidates who qualify the examination will be eligible to attend the counselling.
- To participate in the AIAPGET 2020 counselling, candidates will have to register on the official portal of MCC. A separate application has to be filled for counselling. MCC will then releases a seat allotment list basis the merits of the candidates who have registered on the MCC portal. Selected candidates have to report to the allocated institute with the requisite documents for confirmation of his/her admission.
List of AIAPGET 2020 Exam Centres
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
What to carry?
- AIAPGET 2020 admit card
- An original, valid and non-expired photo Id proof (Driving Licence, Aadhar card, passport, voter Id, etc.)
- One passport size photograph (same as the one submitted with the application form)
What not to carry?
- Any textual material, Calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Smartwatch, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic device.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery, Eatables/snacks and Tea/coffee/cold drinks/Water, Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets, etc. are NOT allowed in the Examination Room/Hall.
- Candidates who are diabetic can carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/ apple/orange) and transparent water bottle to the examination hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich, etc.
AIAPGET 2020: Participating Institutes
- Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Private)
- Dr NRS Government Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- Government Ayurvedic College, Guwahati, Assam (All India Quota Government)
- Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Siwan, Bihar (All India Quota Private)
- Government Ayurvedic College, Patna, Bihar (All India Quota Government)
- Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthi Government Ayurveda College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh (All India Quota Government)
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurveda Charak Sansthan, Khera Dabar, New Delhi (All India Quota Government)
- Sree Narayana Institute Of Ayurvedic Studies And Research, Kollam, Kerala (All India Quota Private)
- Amrita School Of Ayurveda, Kollam, Kerala (All India Quota Private)
- Bharatiya Sanskriti Prabodhinis Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya And Research Centre, Shiroda, Goa (All India Quota Private)
- Dr Allu Ramaligaiah Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Godavari, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- Dr Gururaju Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Kadappa, Andhra Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- RBTS Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Muzaffarpur, Bihar (All India Quota Government)
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Bengaluru, Karnataka (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homeopathic Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala (All India Quota Government)
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (All India Quota Government)
- JSPS Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad (All India Quota Government)
- School of Unani Medical Education and Reseach, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi (Deemed Universities)
- Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital (All India Quota Private)
- Government Nizamia Tibbia College, Charminar (All India Quota Government)
- Jamia Tibbiya Deoband (All India Quota Private)
- Deoband Unani Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Deoband (All India Quota Private)
- Central Research Institute Of Unani Medicine (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- National Institute Of Unani Medicine Bangalore (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- Zuleikhabai Valy Mohammad Unani Medical College and Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra (All India Quota Private)
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, Unani, All India Quota, Karol Bagh, New Delhi (All India Quota Government)
- Government Siddha Medical College, Chennai (All India Quota Government)
- National Institute of Siddha Chennai (Central Universities / National Institutions)
- Government Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai (All India Quota Government)
AIAPGET 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Who will conduct the AIAPGET 2020?
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test. However, NTA’s role is limited to conducting the examination and processing the results. The admission/ counselling of NTA is under the supervision of AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
- What is the duration of the examination?
- The duration of AIAPGET 2020 will be 1 hour and 30 minutes, irrespective of the discipline. The question paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
- What is the price of AIAPGET 2020 application form?
- The cost of AIAPGET application form for candidates belonging to General/Unreserved/ Other Backward Classes category is Rs 2500. However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with disability/ Transgender category is Rs 1750.
- What is the maximum number of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
- Why was the examination postponed?
- The examination has been postponed due to the spread of novel coronavirus in India.
- When will NTA announce the date for AIAPGET 2020?
- NTA will announce the new dates for AIAPGET 2020 after carefully evaluating the COVID-19 situation after May 15.
- When will the application form for AIAPGET 2020 be available?
- AIAPGET 2020 application form will be available online from May 5. The last date to fill the application form is June 5.
- Will there be negative marking in AIAPGET 2020?
- Yes, there will be negative marking in AIAPGET 2020. For every correct answer, four (4) marks will be awarded and for incorrect answer one (1) mark will be deducted.
- Can I appear for AIAPGET offline?
- No, the examination will be conducted in online mode only.
- I am 32 years old. Can I apply for AIAPGET?
- Yes, there is no upper age limit for the candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2020. Therefore, you can apply for this examination.