CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET / MDS 2020 – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) conducts the admission process for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental admission 2020. The application form for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental has been released. All the eligible candidates can apply online for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental admission form the official website i,e centacpuducherry.in or through the direct link which is provided below on this page. The last date to fill application form is on March 06, 2020. Candidates can get admitted to any of the government or private colleges under Puducherry through CENTAC 2020. Scroll down to get more information about CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 through NEET / MDS from this page.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the Application Form?
The documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the application form are as follows-
- NEET PG Score Card
- Nativity / Residence Certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz.,Community / Income / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Sports.
- Latest Photograph (size of 20 kb to 50kb) in JPEG format only
Courses Offered for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020
Candidates can check the courses offered for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 below.
- PG Diploma
CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CENTAC 2020 PG Medical / Dental admission below.
- Candidates are required to have a valid NEET-PG or NEET-MDS score of the current year. The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2020 and NEET-MDS 2020 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2020 admission session for PG Medical/Dental courses.
- Candidates are required to have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate and should have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31 March 2020.
- For the govt. quota seats of CENTAC 2020 only those candidates who reside in the UT of Puducherry are eligible.
- For all the management quota seats, only those candidates are eligible who are residing in the UT of Puducherry and belonging to respective minorities.
Candidates can check the non eligibility criteria from below.
- Candidates who join a PG Degree course in any branch and discontinue the course on any grounds after the cutoff date fixed by the Medical Council of India are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates taking an allotment for PG Degree course in any branch in the final phase counseling and not join the course on or before the cutoff date are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates undergoing a PG degree course are not eligible to apply for any PG degree.
- Candidates completing a Diploma Course (including All India Quota) are not eligible in the same academic year to apply for any PG Degree Courses.
- Candidates who have completed a PG Degree or candidates who possess a PG Degree are not eligible to apply for admission to any other PG Degree Courses.
- Candidate having Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Post Graduate Degree Course.
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Merit List
Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET PG 2020 exam. Merit list is published on the official’s website i.e cenacpudducherry.in. Candidates also get a chance to raise an objection against the same. Officials verify the objections and published the final merit list. Separate merit list is prepared for Government Quota and Management Quota seats. In case, the registration is started again, then the new merit list is published for the new candidates.
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Counselling
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 couselling shall be made on the basis of Merit. Counselling shall be done through computer module based on the preferences entered by the candidates. For physical counselling, candidates are called for counseling according to their ranks in batches. Candidates can choose any one of the branches or colleges available at the time of counseling Option once given during the counseling cannot be changed later.
Document to be required for CENTAC PG Medical/ Dental Admission 2020
Candidates have to carry mentioned below original documents at the time of joining in allotted Medical/ Dental colleges:
- Admit card issued by NBE
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NBE
- Mark sheets of MBBS/ BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd professional examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Valid Government ID proof.
- Community Certificate issued by the competent Authority (If Applicable)
- Disability certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized medical board (If Applicable).
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the seat details for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental admission 2020 below as per previous year.
PG Medical Seats
|Category||No. of seats|
PG Dental Seats
|Category||No. of seats|