Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore is one of the top-ranked medical institutes in India. It is an institute of education and research and also a hospital located at Vellore, Tamil Nadu, and India. CMC Vellore is a national level medical entrance examination conducted by Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore. It is a medical college and hospital which offers an excellent education in the field of medicine. It is a university level entrance examination which offers courses in diploma, UG, PG, and doctoral levels. Check complete details about CMC Vellore 2020 including the application form, exam pattern, admission procedure, exam dates, etc.
For Admission To MBBS & BDS will be taken trough NEET 2020 only . There is only Baptism Exam for Christian people , Remain all students will get admission through NEET score .For Christian people Seprate merit list will be prepared including neet score and Baptism score.
CMC Vellore Highlights
|Exam Name||CMC Vellore|
|Full-Form||Christian Medical College|
|Exam Types||UG, PG & Diploma Level|
|Courses Offered||Nursing, Health Sciences, Diploma Nursing & AHS Diploma|
|Conducting Body||Own University, CMC Vellore|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (PCB) & 70 Minutes|
||91 (416) 2284255|
UG Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts||3rd week of February 2020|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit other documents||the 1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card release||two weeks before the exam|
|Date for Test||Last week of May 2020|
|Date of Counselling/Interview||Middle of June 2020|
PG Exam Dates
|Online application release||23rd November 2019|
|Last date for online application||23rd January 2020|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||27th January 2020|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||27th January 2020|
|Last date for receipt of payment proof (only for payment through DD/challan)||1st week of February 2020|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2020 Score||After the date of
NEET PG 2020
results. Last date to
|The release of the list of candidates invited for Step 2||4th week of February 2020|
|Registration (Step 2) and Medical Checkup at Vellore||2nd week of March 2020|
|Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of final selection list||3rd week of March 2020|
|Acceptance before 12.00 noon||3rd week of March 2020|
|Registration for admission to Degree Programmes||4th week of March 2020|
|Registration for admission to Diploma Courses||4th week of March 2020|
CMC Vellore 2020 Application Form
Students are informed to read all details carefully before proceeding to the filling of the online Application Form.
- The CMC Vellore 2020 Application Form will be filled through online
- The MBBS Registration form will be opened in the third week of February 2020 and will close in the third week of March 2020.
- A candidate may apply for a maximum of 7 courses in group A while a maximum of 5 courses in group B with two entrance tests.
- CMC Vellore 2020 Application Form has been Released for PG Courses from 23rd November 2019.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form through online mode.
- CMC Vellore 2020 Application form will be available between the dates mentioned in the dates above.
- Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given period.
- Students are suggested to submit the Application Form completed in all respects.
- The application fee can make through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- with the additional cost of Rs. 500/- per course for Group A & PG courses or Rs. 100/- per course for Group B.
- The fee payment can be made through debit/credit card or demand draft/e-challan.
- Demand draft should be made in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” payable at Vellore from any nationalized bank.
|Category||Application Fees (in Rs)|
|Basic Administrative Fee||Rs. 800/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2020
In this section, candidates can go through the complete procedure about CMC Vellore 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Fill basic details i.e. name, email id, mobile number and etc.
- Click on the ‘Register’ link and register yourself.
- A message regarding login details will be sent to your email id and registered mobile number.
- Now login using user id and password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal, address and etc. details in the application form.
- Upload you scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Choose your payment mode and enter your payments details.
- Now pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing all the process click on ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep it secure for other admission related procedures.
CMC Vellore 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: The applicant has to be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2020.
- Education: Should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the last two years comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The applicants should have passed individually in all of these subjects.
- Marks Required: The applicants should have secured 60% marks as an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination.
- NEET 2020: General category applicants should have secured 50% marks in NEET 2020, whereas reserved category applicants should have secure 40% marks in NEET 2020.
- The admissions are based on National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET UG) results.
- All NEET qualified candidates have to compulsorily apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences along with applying to CMC Ludhiana.
- Christian Minorit applicants with service commitment have to undergo a Bible Test .
- Official websites-www.cmcludhiana.in
- Candidate need to pay Rs.2000 as the application fee for the CMC Ludhiana MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 via Demand draft in favour of “Chriastian medical college Ludhiana society ” payeble at Ludhiana.
Documents needed (For Christian Minority with service commitment):
- Baptism certificate
- Letter of church membership with dates etc.
- A letter of srvice commitment from church Body.
- Domicile Certificate
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for UG courses, a candidate must complete 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Only Indian citizens and NRIs are admitted to the course.
- No other foreign national is allowed to be admitted in the mentioned courses.
- All the candidates are required to qualify the NEET UG examination.
- Candidate with 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English is eligible.
- For SC and OBC classes, the minimum passing percentage is 40% for each subject.
- NRI candidates are required to qualify the NEET examination and apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridabad.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Admission Process
- All NEET qualified students and students from Open Category, SC/ST/OBC/NRIs and Christian Minority with Service Commitment need to apply online through Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS).
- Such students are allotted dates for counselling at BFUHS as per their Merit ranks in NEET UG program wherein they need to submit the documents.
- Christian Minority with Service Commitment are required to send a copy of their completed application of BFUHS to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana.
- Such candidates also need to send Baptism Certificate, Church Membership Certificate, Affidavit of Service, Letter of Service Commitment and Domicile details.
- All the candidates under Christian Minority with Service Commitment must apply online to CMC Ludhiana and pass the Bible Test with minimum of 40%.
- Failure of passing to such test will result into treatment of such application in General category governed by BFUHS.
- Disclose all the required details and upload the required documents. All the enclosures along with the Admission form is to be sent to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana Society.
- For Bible test, an applicant need to select a Test Centre. The Hall Tickets can be downloaded through CMC website. The test centres are Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Chennai, Kolkata, Kochi, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi/NCR.
- After successful completion of the Bible Test and Application Process, a candidate of Christian Minority with Service Commitment is eligible to get admitted.
- For all other categories, Merit List will be uploaded on BFUHS website.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Documents
All the students are required to submit the following documents during counselling session:
- NEET Hall Ticket and Score Card
- Class 10th Marksheet from state
- 10+1 and 10+2 Marksheets
- Migration Certificate (Not applicable for students passing from Punjab State Education Board)
- Character and Behaviour Certificates from School/College
- Domicile Certificate of the state
- 4 stamp photographs
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC caste students
- Anti ragging affidavits by college
- Affidavit by College
- Declaration form regarding rules of college (Provided during counselling)
Applicants from the category of Christian Minority with Service Commitment need to submit the following documents along with the above mentioned ones:
- Church Membership Certificate by church authority
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of Service Commitment by authority
After payment of fees, following documents are to be compulsorily submitted:
- Proof of Parents name (10+2 marksheet if it bears both the parents name)
- Affidavit of Gap if applicable
- Service agreement with Church
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Intake
- There are 75 seats.
- Out of 75, 45 are for Christian Minority Candidates.
- 12 seats are for Open Category (Amongst these seats, 8 are allotted to applicants belonging to the state of Punjab).
- 11 Seats are for NRI Candidates.
- Rest are for other categories.
- There are 40 seats
- 24 seats are allotted to Christian Minority Candidates.
- 8 seats are for Open category (Amongst these seats, 5 are allotted to applicants belonging to the state of Punjab)
- 6 seats are for NRIs people.
- The rest of the seats are then allotted to the remaining categories.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS AND BDS Fees
- MBBS students need to pay INR 6,50,000 for first year. Hostel charges are INR 29,000 per year excluding mess and electricity charges.
- BDS students need to pay INR 2,30,000 for the first year. Hostel charges are INR 29,000 per year excluding mess and electricity charges.
Cut-off for CMC Ludhiana MBBS/BDS :
The cut-off for CMC Ludhiana is very high if you are not from chriastian minority.
- Cut-off for chriastian people- 300+
- Cut-off for all India Counselling 550+
- Cut-off for Punjab people 400+