Shiva Learning -Our Strategy Your Success
Education and Career Counselling Guidance-
College Admission is a critical decision in everyone’s life. Before choosing a right college for admission, students need to understand various details about the college, approval status of the college/courses, fees structure, hostel facility, lab facility, campus placement etc. Choosing the right course and right college is a major turning point in your next phase of life. So, don’t do it with what you know or what your friends, relative or neighbours say. Seek for a qualified counselling expert and get all the details. Based on our study, there are around 30,000+ colleges, 1400 unique degrees, 172 career fields and more than 340 entrance exams at national and state level. Understanding all the college, courses, future career by any student, parents or college professor is not practically possible. We need a specialized expert who should have done three to five years research on colleges, courses, Indian Education Systems, Entrance Exams, Education Loan, Scholarship etc. to give the right direction.
NEET Counselling Special :
We will guide in an error-free filling of NEET 2020 counselling online registration form for round 1 and round 2 or Mop-up and Provide you Best College as per Your Marks & Budget.
- All India Quota counselling
- AFMC medical counselling
- Deemed/ central university counselling
- ESI medical college counselling
- State Quota Counselling
- We will help guide /filling of NEET 2020 form for state counselling; online registration form, choice filling and choice locking for round 1 and round 2 or Mop-up.
- We will broadcast on WhatsApp/Email important, useful information and updates regarding.
- Counselling date and status updates as and when required.
- Important news/ information/ alerts from Govt. of India/ state govt/state counselling authority/deemed university/ supreme court of India/ DMER of all states/CBSE/MCI/NTA and DGHS.
- Important information about colleges such as their affiliation status and facilities
- Document requirements at the time of joining college/counselling.
- We will provide personalized assistance at all the state counselling and deemed university.
- Our representatives will be there with every single student to help in all the aspects of counselling counselling venues.
We will provide air-conditioned waiting space for comfortable waiting near counselling venues.
- We will provide a live status update of counselling at the waiting space.
- We will provide critical information related to past year cut off, rank and choices of seats for colleges of your choice, state wise top Government, private and deemed colleges.
- We will help/ guide you where you should apply the NEET 2020 form in other states as per your Rank, Qualification, domicile/category/Budget/ location choice etc.
- We will provide personalized support during the document verification venues at open states such as UP(Meerut/Agra/Lucknow/Delhi/Hydrabad/kolkata) and Bengaluru.
We have two types of Support –
**Basic Counselling Support -You will get all the Details about Counselling ,Colleges Details etc and Your Personal CoachSupport you through Telephonic Conversation and Whatsapp Video Calling .It also Includes Counselling Booster Pdf of 60-70 pages.
**Complete Support– In this plan You Dont need to do anything ,Everything will be handled from our Expert Team and allot best College for you.
We will provide personalized services so that you can save time, cost and hales of travel, form filling, waiting for counselling, and anxiety of missed opportunities and lack of guidance.
- personalized services for document verification and counselling: At selected counselling centers, we will ensure/facilitate document verification and counselling for every student.
- MOP up round Management: We will personally guide you during the mop-up round to improve chances of admission. Our expertise will ensure optimal management of every chance of admission for the students.
- Rescue admission support (seat allotment at the college level): we will help/ guide you during counselling of vacant seats. Our efficient management will ensure every student gets the best possible opportunity for admission.
JEE Main Special:
JEE Mains 2020 Counselling Procedure and Seat Allotment by JoSAA JEE Main Counselling JEE Main result is of prime importance to those who are willing to seek admission into private and government engineering colleges. It is also important for those aspiring to appear for JEE Advanced and get a seat in an IIT. JEE Main counselling process is especially important for those keen to start a successful engineering career.
- JEE Counselling Process Progression
First, let’s look at a few facts on the counselling process.
The counselling process for JEE Mains is of 3 types viz. – JoSAA, CSAB SFTI, and CSAB SFTI.
- CSAB NEUT – It is the counselling process for supernumerary seats in North East and Union Territories.
- CSAB SFTI – It is a disnct counselling process for the 17 SFTIs, conducted by the Central Seat Allocaon Board.
- 31 NITs and 23 Other Government Funded Technical Instutes (GFTIs) parcipate in the JEE main counselling.
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is responsible for conducting the central counselling process. Before JEE Main seat allotment begins, there will be two mock rounds. These mock roundsrounds of seat allotment will begin.
- Sequenal overview of all the counselling
Step I: Online Registraon
A candidate needs to enroll with his/her roll number and password to parcipate in the online counselling process.
Steps for JEE Main counselling registration online –
- On the official website of JoSAA, click on the link to register.
- Enter your JEE Main roll number, password and log in.
Step II: Online Choice Filling and Locking
Step III: Allotment of Seat
- Freeze-In case a candidate is sasfied with his/her allotted seat and don’t want to look for any other opons and parcipate in subsequent rounds of JEE Main counselling 2020, this is the opon he/she needs to choose.
- Float-If a candidate wishes to keep his/her seat while also looking for a beer opon to upgrade his/her seats by parcipang in subsequent rounds, he/she must choose this opon.
- Slide-If a candidate accepts the seat of a certain instute allotted but wishes to upgrade to another course within the same instute, he/she must choose this option.
- Withdraw-When a candidate wants to give up a seat that he/she has already accepted, it’s possible to do so by exercising this opon.
Fee for Counselling – A seat acceptance fee of Rs. 45,000 will be charged to general category candidates. SC/ST/PwD/OBC candidates will need to pay a subsidized charge of Rs. 20,000.
Step V: Document Verification
Step VI: Final Reporting to the Allotted Institute
**Get Confirm Engineering Seat In Top Engineering Colleges by our Admission Support Team..
Our regular counselling session covers the following topics:
- Guidance on How to attend State level counselling or entrance exams.
- NEET COUNSELLING , JEE COUNSELLING ,LAW, BCOM, BSC Agri etc.
- Understand students education and career interest, study their natural talents, expected marks and cut-off marks, financial background and recommend suitable course and colleges.
- Choose and recommend the suitable college and course from around 30,000+ colleges across the country, 1400 courses, 172 career disciplines and 340 entrance exams.
- Address any difference between Parents interest and students interest.
- Cover Admission process
- Give the counselling kit which includes -List of All Colleges across India with fee structure & Cut-off Details as per ur Marks and ur Budget.
- “How To Choose A Course After 10th and +2?”,
“Education Loan and Scholarship Guide”,
“What To Study? Where To Study?”,
“What To Study? – Chart”
There are about 172 career Disciplines, More than 4300 courses, around 30000 different types of colleges in India. Any individual who wants to give career guidance advice to others requires two to three years detailed study and experience about Indian Education System. Choosing an education and career should be aligned with your interest, talents, ability and your future. For any person, choosing an Education , Career and Marriage are important decisions of their life. Once we take a direction it is very hard to change. We can’t take any risk by choosing some course based on what we know, or what our friends, relatives, parents and neighbours say. What they know may be based on their own experience, incomplete, incorrect and outdated information
ShivaLearning.in is an Education & Career Guidance Organization for School and College Students. This will give you some high level information about our Education and Career Counselling process for School Students. We have been doing direct counselling & Admission for more than 5 years. We are getting lot of enquiries from various parts of the country but we understand that travel and other logistics is an issue to take in-person counselling at specific location. To simplify this, Shiva Learning has introduced telephonic counselling that you can avail from your home.
Why do we need counselling? Who should take this?
- There are about 172 career Disciplines, More than 4300 courses, around 30000 different types of colleges in India. Any individual who wants to give career guidance advice to others requires two to three years detailed study and experience about Indian Education System. Choosing an education and career should be aligned with your interest, talents, ability and your future. For any person, choosing an Education, Career and Marriage are important decisions in their life. Once we take a direction it is very hard to change. We can’t take any risk by choosing some course based on what we know, or what our friends, relatives, parents and neighbours say. What they know may be based on their own experience, incomplete, incorrect and outdated information.
- When we have eye problem, we look for an eye specialist, when we have teeth problem, we meet a dentist, we don’t decide on our own and do some surgery even though we can see and feel our own parts. Why? It is very simple. We are not experts and our knowledge is limited and we don’t want to take any risk. The same way, when you choose education and career, don’t go with the opinion of your surroundings. Reach out to an Education expert and take a well informed decision.
At what stage the school Students needs counselling? Or how do I know if a student need a counselling?
- School counselling may be required at any age or any grade based on student’s individual needs. For any behavioural issue you may have to reach out to Psychology expert. But our counselling is mainly focused on student’s education and Career Guidance.
- Students up to 8th grade may require counselling if they don’t perform well in their education. They might have different interest which needs to be studied and guided accordingly.
- Students at 10th grade may need a counselling to choose the right branch after 10th. Your critical career direction is decided when you choose your 11th standard based on what group or subjects you choose.
- Students at 12th grade may need counselling to decide the right options after higher secondary. This is a critical decision which will form the foundation for their career.
- When you choose any career guidance expert, you need to look at their background, how many books or research papers they have done in this field, their qualification and experience, the organization credibility etc.
- ShivaLearning.in takes a special care in identifying such an expert and train them with our standard process and collect feedback from students and constantly improve our process. Our counselling is based on psychometric test, your interest and your parent’s interest, your academic performance, cut-off marks, entrance scores, your financial and family background and available financial options like education loan and scholarship etc. Our counselling doesn’t end in an hour. Once you register for counselling with us, till you reach your goal, you can be personally in touch with our counsellor and get any questions answered.
- Finally we advice School students and parents who have some questions or need some advice, feel free to choose this counselling option and meet our experts. If we make any wrong choice it will be a costly mistake and it will be very hard to fix later. For example, if a student chooses an arts course and wants to become marine engineer later, or if a student chooses teaching course but wants to become engineer later, it is very difficult.
ShivaLearning.in Education research Team has come up with various unique education and career solutions. Once you signup for counselling, you can get “What to Study? Chart, some of our interesting books like What to Study? Where to Study?, How to Choose your Course? Education Loan and Scholarship Guide for FREE.
Education Counselling for College Students:
Anyone who is studying in college and looking for their next step towards career can take this counselling. There are about 172 career Disciplines in India and students should choose the right post graduation and other available options after their current undergraduate course. Students may want to know the entrance and other process to choose their higher education. Students may have a question whether to choose a higher education or job, Students may have a question over choosing a regular post Graduation course or distance education. Students may have confusion whether to choose the post Graduation course in India or abroad. Anyone who needs clear direction for their next step can take up this counselling.
Education Counselling for Foreign Education:
Anyone who is studying in college and looking for higher education abroad can choose this counselling. If you are looking for guidance to study any specific course and procedure to study in Nepal,Russia,China,Phillippines, Bangladesh, Gerogia or any other country you can choose this counselling. For any student we only provide information and guidance and we don’t directly work as an agent for any country. We will not be supporting any visa or any kind of process other than giving details.
Education Counselling package for Education Institutions
Institutions who are interested in corporate tie-up for Education and Career Guidance Counselling for their students can avail of this package. We have a professional team and process to deliver this package to our customers. We are already working with various CBSE, Matriculation and International Schools, Colleges to offer customised counselling solutions. We have been doing direct counselling for more than 4 years. Many institutions have signed up for annual as well as need based counselling for their students.
Shiva Learning –Our Strategy Your Success
Give us Direct call -6307064744
From Our NEET Counselling Team–www.shivalearning.in
Doubt In counselling ??
We provide u the list of colleges as per your requirement , as per ur marks , as per your annul budget. we support u through calling and whatsapp messaging Daily NEET latest news update through watsapp in NEET group .
U can get Counselling Booster pdf from us which include –
1. List of colleges across india on the basis of your annual budget .
2. List of colleges on the basis of your marks and rank .
3. U can call us from morning 8am to 11 pm nyt for any doubt .
4 . We also advice students and give some fixed material to study to get good rank