Jharkhand NEET-UG 2020 will be started in september 2020. The Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020 will be organized by the JCECE Board (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) on the basis of the NEET Score obtained by the candidates. The admissions to MBBS/BDS courses for 15% All India Quota Seats will be done by MCC through NEET Counselling.
After the result declaration of NEET written exam result, the medical authority of the state will release the merit list on the basis of which candidates will be able to take part in the Counselling. The JCECE Board will publish the candidate’s name those who are selected for the counseling as per the cutoff marks. The counseling will be organized in various rounds as per the availability of seats.For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
The candidates are required to fill the application form for counseling. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information on Jharkhand NEET 2020 counseling, including admission procedure and schedule.
Jharkhand NEET Counseling 2020
- Candidates have to go to the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form for counseling.
- The candidate has to register them.
- Fill the details and it should be correct.
- Then proceed to fill the college choices and course.
- Lock the seat and wait for seat allotment result.
- When the seat is allotted candidate has to report to the respective college with all the required documents.
- If no seat is allotted in the first round, then wait for the second round of counseling.
- And so on, the procedure will remain the same for all the rounds.
Selection & Admission Procedure for Jharkhand NEET counseling 2020
- The Counseling will be organized through online Multi-Table Parallel Counselling.
- Vacant seat availability will be published on the website.
- The candidate will get the seat allotment after the document verification and choice filling.
- The candidate has to present in person at the counseling venue, otherwise, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- After the completion of first-round counseling, second round counseling will be started for which the new merit list will be published by the authority.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college for final admission.
- If the candidate fails to report at the allotted college before the last date, or if any mistake is found in documents then their admission will be canceled.
This application form releases by JCECEB on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill up these application forms and register themselves for the counselling process. Once, the registration process is successfully completed all the application forms received before the last scheduled date will be scrutinized by the JCECEB. Then the official exam body will prepare a final list category wise that would comprise of the names of all the eligible candidates who will now be called for the counselling process for granting admission in the MBBS/BDS courses of the state of Jharkhand.For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
The criteria for filling the form-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and Local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category and are claiming against the reserved seat will have to produce their original Caste certificate in a proper format in at the time of Counselling,
- Students should have qualified their Higher secondary exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (PCB group).
- Applicants should have appeared for NEET 2020.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE:
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email ID.
- Mobile No.
- Scanned/ Soft Copy passport Size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned/ Soft Copy Signature (Less than 30KB)
- Scanned/ Soft Copy Left Thumb Impression (Less than 30KB)
- Aadhar Card
Reservation Criteria for Jharkhand NEET Counseling 2020
The reservation of seats is made by the state authority of Medical and dental college. The candidates have to show the proof of reserved category in the format given by the official authority. The reservation will be given to the SC, ST, OBC, PH category candidates.
- General Category: 50%
- SC Category: 26%
- ST: 10%
- OBC-I: 8%
- OBC-II: 6%
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the important dates of counselling for the Jharkhand MBBS admission 2020. Candidates can check the counselling details from the official website or direct link to check the same will be provided below. As per the official information released in the previous year, there were more than one counselling rounds for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission. Candidates are advised to be present for their counselling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counselling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the counselling round.
Merit List For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020
The State Merit Rank Prepared on the basis of NEET and it will be available on the official website. A direct link to access the State Merit Rank will be provided below. Candidates are advised to click on the link which will be given to search for their names. It is also advised to check other details mentioned around to cross-verify one’s admission. This merit list is the final merit list and it is published on the official website of JCECEB.
Details Mentioned on The Merit List: The merit list released by the JCECEB will comprise of the following details. Please refer to the points below to get a rough idea about the details mentioned in the merit list
- Roll No.
- Name of Candidate
- NEET AIR
- State Category
- State CML Rank
- State Cat. Rank
- State PH
Jharkhand MBBS Admission Process 2020
We have listed a detailed stepwise process for the Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020 to give the candidate a better understanding of the procedure. Please refer to the points below.
- Then JCECEB will release State merit rank on the basis of NEET 2020 on the official website and the merit list of Jharkhand MBBS 2020 will comprise of details such as name, roll number, subject wise marks and NEET total marks.
- Candidates who had applied for Jharkhand state quota need to make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the state quota admissionsFor Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
List Of MBBS/ BDS Colleges For Jharkhand MBBS Admission 2020The table below comprises the list of all the medical colleges of Jharkhand as per last year information. Candidates will get admission in these colleges through the Jharkhand MBBS Admission process. This list also enlists other vital details such as their management details and their annual seat intake as per last year record.
|Name of Medical College / Institution||Management of College||Course||Annual Seat Intake|
|M G M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Government||MBBS||100|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||Government||MBBS||50|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Government||MBBS||150|
|Awadh Dental College & Hospital, Jamshedpur||Private||BDS||100|
|Hazaribag College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Hazaribag||Private||BDS||100|
|Vananchal Dental College & Hospital, Ranchi||Private||BDS||100|
Documents for the Jharkhand MBBS 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates are advised to be present for their counseling round on the date assigned to them. To make the counseling process easier for the candidates we have listed down all the documents that they should keep ready for the Jharkhand MBBS admission 2020 counseling round.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744