Karnataka NEET counselling 2020 will start in the month of June 2020. NEET is a national level entrance exam which is the only gateway for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. The National Testing Agency will conduct the NEET 2020 exam in the month of February and May 2020. After the declaration of NEET 2020 result, counselling for admission in AIQ 15% seats and state counselling will start. The Medical Council of India (MCC) will conduct counselling for 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats while counselling for State Quota seats will be conducted by respective State Authority. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will organize the counselling in the State of Karnataka for admission in medical and dental courses. Here candidates can check relevant information about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2020.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2020
Hello NEET Aspirants These are Cheapest Medical Colleges in India. These all are private medical colleges of Karnataka Region. Karnataka is open state where any Aspirants can do Counselling Through KEA ( Karnataka Examination Authority ) and Get MBBS Seat. Let Us tell the Fee structure of each College –
- If You Are The Aspirants of Karnataka local or Domicile of Karnataka or Hydrabad –Karnataka Region than Your fee will -1.24 Lakhs Per annum.
- If you are The students of all other state except Karnataka than your fee will be- 7.98 Lakhs Per annum . Except Few Colleges like St.John , MS Ramaiya etc where fees is 6.024 Lakhs Per annum.
- Cut-off for Karnataka & Hydrabad- Karnataka Domicile students –
- For General and OBC – 344+ for MBBS Seat
- For all Other Category 221+ For MBBS Seat
- Cut-off for all other State students who are not Domicile – 491+
- Hostel fees is 80k-1.2 Lakhs Per annum In all state of South India.
List Of Private Medical Colleges Karnataka
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- JJM Medical College, Davangeree
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bangalore
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- SDM Medical College, Dharwad
- Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore
- Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- East Point Medical College, Bangalore
- Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga
- Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre,
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- Sambhram Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2020
- The registration for Karnataka NEET counselling 2020 may start in the third week of June 2020.
- NEET Counselling 2020 registration for 15% AIQ/Central/Deemed Universities seats will also be started in the third week of June 2020.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2020
The candidates can check here Karnataka NEET 2020 counselling schedule for MBBS & BDS programmes in the table below:
|Release of application form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date for registration||Last week of June 2020|
|Last date for application fee payment||Last week of June 2020|
|Verification of documents||1st to 3rd week of June 2020|
|Choice filling will start||3rd week of June 2020|
|First round seat allotment result||Last week of June 2020|
|Confirmation of allotment letter and choices||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date for reporting at the allotted college||1st week of July 2020|
Admission Procedure for Karnataka NEET Counseling 2020
Candidates need to register for counseling through online mode. Candidates need to fill the required details on the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- The counseling fee will be Rs. 650/- for general & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- The fee payment will be done through bank challan.
- The authority will release the merit list of NEET qualified candidates who applied under Karnataka.
- Candidates will have to go through the document verification process.
- Document verification will be done at different centers as specified by the officials.
- Candidates have to carry the original documents and photocopies for verification.
- The eligible candidates will have to fill the online option form for colleges.
- There will be multiple choices of colleges to filled by the candidate.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of choice preference, category, and seat availability.
- After the first round of counseling, the authority will publish the seat allotment for admission.
- Candidates those who get the seat allotment, they have to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
- SSLC/10thclass mark sheet.
- 2ndPUC/ 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- Printout of the application form.
- Candidate’s study certificate.
- Fee payment proof (challan).
- NEET 2020 rank card.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
Karnataka MBBS BDS 2020 Eligibility
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile||119|
|2.||SC/ST/OBC(including PwD of SC/ ST/ OBC)||40th Percentile||96|
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile||107|
Candidates or aspirants who want to appear in the counselling must know the number of seats of medical colleges which each college offers to them.
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|ADICHUNCHANAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES BELLUR||150|
|A J INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE, MANGALORE||150|
|AKASH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE, DEVANHALLI, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA||150|
|AL-AMEEN MEDICAL COLLEGE, BIJAPUR||100|
|BANGALORE MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, BANGALORE||250|
|BASAVESWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, CHITRADURGA||100|
|BELAGAVI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BELAGAVI||150|
|BGS GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BANGALORE||150|
|BIDAR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BIDAR||150|
|CHAMRAJANAGAR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, KARNATAKA||150|
|DR BR AMBEDKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE||100|
|EAST POINT COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE, BANGALORE||150|
|EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE||100|
|EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION MEDICAL COLLEGE, GULBARGA||100|
|FATHER MULLERS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, MANGALORE||150|
|GADAG INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, MALLASAMUDRA, MULGUND ROAD, GADAG||150|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE||150|
|GULBARGA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, GULBARGA||150|
|HASSAN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HASSAN||150|
|JAWAHARLAL NEHRU MEDICAL COLLEGE, BELGAUM||200|
|JJM MEDICAL COLLEGE, davangere||245|
|JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MYSORE||200|
|KANACHUR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANGALORE||150|
|KARNATAKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUBLI||200|
|KARWAR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, KARWAR||150|
|KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANGALORE||250|
|KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANIPAL||250|
|KEMPEGOWDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BANGALORE||120|
|KHAJA BANDA NAWAZ INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, GULBARGA||100|
|KODAGU INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, KODAGU||150|
|KOPPAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, KOPPAL||150|
|K S HEGDE MEDICAL ACADEMY, MANGALORE||150|
|K V G MEDICAL COLLEGE, SULLA||100|
|MAHADEVAPPA RAMPURE MEDICAL COLLEGE, GULBARGA||150|
|MANDYA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANDYA||150|
|M S RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE||150|
|MVJ MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH HOSPITAL, BANGALORE||150|
|NAVODAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE, RAICHUR||150|
|RAICHUR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, RAICHUR||150|
|RAJARAJESWARI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, BANGALORE||250|
|SAPTHAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE, BANGALORE||150|
|SDM COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & HOSPITAL, SATTUR, DHARWAD||100|
|SHIMOGA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SHIMOGA||150|
|SHRI B M PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR||150|
|SHRI DEVI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH HOSPITAL, TUMKUR||150|
|S. NIJALINGAPPA MEDICAL COLLEGE & HSK HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BAGALKOT||150|
|SRI Devaraj URS MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLAR||150|
|SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE, SRINIVAS NAGAR||150|
|SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE, TUMKUR||130|
|S S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES& RESEARCH CENTRE, davangere||150|
|ST. JOHNS MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE||150|
|SUBBAIAH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SHIMOGA, KARNATAKA||150|
|THE OXFORD MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BANGALORE||150|
|VIJAY NAGAR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BELLARY||150|
|VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE, BANGALORE||150|
|YENEPOYA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANGALORE||150|
The cut off for Karnataka NEET 2020 is not released yet. So, the students are advised to check the previous years cut off list. NEET cutoff 2020 Karnataka for the year 2019 for the State Quota seats has been given in the table below.
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||State Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur||48,010||451||1,48,439||322||–||–|
|Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga||33,497||482||1,29,309||341||78,214||402|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar||37,651||472||1,13,064||358||89,544||387|
|Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan||38,934||470||1,28,504||342||71,628||412|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya||28,797||493||1,14,220||357||63,568||424|
|Belagavi Institute of Medical Science, Belagavi||40,263||467||1,40,968||329||70,864||413|
|Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli||20,393||517||97,359||377||51,684||444|
|Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary||72,292||411||1,07,668||365||54,986||438|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||5,905||576||67,424||418||47,271||453|
|Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Mallasamudra, Mulgund Road, Gadag||57,532||434||1,80,597||295||93,421||382|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College, Gulbarga||65,029||422||1,61,382||311||–||–|
|Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal||83,398||395||1,57,215||314||1,03,119||370|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College, Bangalore||29,832||491||1,32,392||338||83,292||395|
|Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Kodagu||78,203||402||1,64,743||308||1,27,668||343|
|Chamrajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka||78,536||402||1,54,210||317||1,24,790||346|
|Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar||78,467||402||1,81,760||294||1,16,318||355|
|Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||43,441||460||1,34,987||335||95,547||379|
|Government Medical College, Mysore||12,616||543||79,958||400||52,883||442|
For Counselling Guidance-6307064744