Mizoram NEET Counseling 2020 Registration will be started in June 2020. The Mizoram NEET Counselling 2020 will be conducted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. The counseling is done through online mode, admission for the 85% state quota seats will be done by the Ranks obtained by the candidates.
The candidates are provided the seats in Medical and Dental courses through the online counseling procedure. The admissions are offered for the state government and private universities on their campus through the NEET scorecard.
The counseling process will be organized through online mode only; the allotment of seats is based on the rank obtained by the candidates in the NEET UG entrance test. The seat allotment to the candidates will be done through online mode. The state authority will release the state-wise merit list for all category candidates. The admission procedure will be started after the declaration of the NEET-UG result. It is important to fill up the registration form to participate in the counseling process. The candidates should pay the counseling fee in order to complete the registration process.For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
The NEET-UG entrance exam will be conducted in May 2020. After the examination, the result will be announced in June 2020. The candidates can check the result, and they have to register for state counseling which will be commencing from the month of June-July 2020. The official counseling schedule will be announced by the authority after the declaration result by the official authority.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates can register for the state counseling from June 2020. The official counseling schedule has been updated below:
|MIMER MBBS||June 2020|
|NEC MBBS||June 2020|
|NEC BDS||June 2020|
|Central Pool MBBS||June 2020|
|Central Pool BDS||June 2020|
Admission Procedure for Mizoram NEET Counselling 2020
- The candidate who is qualified in NEET, and register themselves on the official website and get the User ID and password for subsequent logins.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully and must take the printout of the application form.
- After completing the registration, candidates will get the form of choice colleges and courses.
- The candidates have to fill the choices of college as per their choices.
- Candidates must fill the choices carefully and check it twice as it cannot be altered later on.
- after filling the choices, proceed to lock the steps. Lock all the choices as without doing it candidates will not be considered for the counseling.For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
- The verification of documents is a compulsory process.
- The verification of the documents, candidates will not be considered for the further process.
- Candidates should bring all the documents in original along with one set of photocopy.
- Based on the ranking of the candidate in the merit list, the seats will be allotted to them.
- The candidates those who are not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for the next rounds of the counseling.
- The seats allotted to the candidates must go to report the allotted colleges within the given period of date and time.
- Candidates need to carry the original documents at the time of reporting for admission.
The reservation criteria for the state quota seats in Government and private medical institutes will be provided by the state medical authority. The reservation for the various categories for admission into the UG medical and dental courses will be fixed earlier. Candidates claiming for the reservation should produce the relevant document in proof of reserve category.
|Names of Medical Colleges in Mizoram||University Name|
|MFM School of Nursing ANM||Indian Nursing Council|
|Regional Institute of Para Medical & Nursing RIPAN||Autonomous|
|Health Workers Training School||Mizoram University|
|Apollo School of Nursing||Mizoram University|
|Presbyterian Hospital, School of Nursing||Private|
|Mizoram College of Nursing||Indian Nursing Council, Mizoram University|
|School of Nursing||Indian Nursing Council, Mizoram University|
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet (as a birth certificate)
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
These documents must be carried by the candidates at the time of Counselling and final admission at the allotted college.For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
NEET 2019 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates|
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Mizoram. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.