Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Important Dates
Students should know all the dates about each and every event or counselling happening or going to happen in the near future.
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020
To get admission, candidates have to participate in the counselling process after qualifying the NEET exam. For the 15% AIQ seats, MCC (Medical Council Committee) will organize the counselling. For another 85% state quota, the counselling will be administrated by the respective state authorities. Candidates have to fill the separate counselling application form to participate in Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020. Based on the rank, filled choices, category and availability of seats, the seat allotment will be given.
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 Steps
- Release of Merit List
- Choice Filling and Submission
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Allotted College
Procedure of Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020
- On the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and NEET 2020 exam, the authority will prepare the merit list.
- The merit list will be published through the website.
- According to the merit list, the candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidates have to fill their choices at the time of counselling and they have to appear in person at the specified venue and date.
- The allotment of seats will be done at the time of counselling.
- Download the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 call letters from the website.
- Seat allotment will depend upon the filled choices and availability of seats.
- Candidates are required to appear at the allotted college once the seat allotment is done to confirm their seats.
- Bring the allotment letter and required fees and original documents at the allotted college.
- Go through the medical examination at their respective college.
- The qualified candidates can participate in the counseling process, candidates need to fill the counseling application form and submit it before the last date.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photo and signature.
- Candidates are supposed to pay the counseling fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC and ST candidates are not required to pay the fee.
- DD should be drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” Kilpauk, Chennai-10 payable at Chennai.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and NEET 2020.
- The merit list will be published on the official website.
- Candidates will be called for counseling according to their merit list.
Filling Choice and locking:
- Candidates need to fill the choices at the time of counseling.
- Candidates have to present for counseling in person at the specified venue and date.
- Candidates should download the call letter from the website.
- The allotment of seats will be done through the counseling process.
- Seat allotment will be based on the filled choices and the availability of seats.
Reporting to the Allotted College
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college to confirm their seats.
- Candidates have to produce the allotment letter, documents and admission fees at the allotted college.
- Candidates have to go through the medical examination at their respective colleges.
Number of Seats
The candidates who are or will be applying for the admission in the medical colleges of Tamil Nadu must know about the number of seats in each of the colleges. As the candidate has to make its choice regarding the college and by this, the candidate will know more about this process.
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|ACS MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, CHENNAI||150|
|ANNAPOORNA MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, SALEM||150|
|CHENGALPATTU MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENGALPATTU||100|
|CHETTINAD HOSPITAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, KANCHIPURAM||150|
|CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, VELLORE||100|
|COIMBATORE MEDICAL COLLEGE, COIMBATORE||150|
|DHANALAKSHMI SRINIVASAN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL,PERAMBALUR||150|
|GOVERNMENT DHARMAPURI MEDICAL COLLEGE, DHARMAPURI||100|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & ESIC HOSPITAL, COIMBATORE, Tamil Nadu||100|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, OMANDURAR||100|
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, PUDUKOTTAI, Tamil Nadu||150|
|GOVERNMENT SIVAGANGAI MEDICAL COLLEGE, SIVAGANGA||100|
|GOVERNMENT THIRUVANNAMALAI MEDICAL COLLEGE, THIRUVANNAMALAI||100|
|GOVERNMENT VELLORE MEDICAL COLLEGE, VELLORE||100|
|GOVERNMENT VILLUPURAM MEDICAL COLLEGE, VILLUPURAM||100|
|IRT PERUNDURAI MEDICAL COLLEGE, PERUNDURAI||100|
|KANYAKUMARI GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, ASARIPALLAM||100|
|K A P VISWANATHAN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, TRICHY||150|
|KARPAGAM FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH, COIMBATORE||150|
|KARPAGA VINAYAGA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,MADURANTHAGAM||100|
|KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI||150|
|MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI||250|
|MADURAI MEDICAL COLLEGE, MADURAI||150|
|MEENAKSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, ENATHUR||150|
|MELMARUVATHUR ADIPARASAKTHI INSTT. MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH||150|
|MOHAN KUMARAMANGALAM MEDICAL COLLEGE, SALEM||100|
|PSG INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, COIMBATORE||150|
|RAJAH MUTHIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, ANNAMALAINAGAR||150|
|SAVEETHA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, KANCHIPURAM||150|
|SHRI SATYA SAI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, KANCHEEPURAM||150|
|SREE MOOKAMBIKA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, KANYAKUMARI||150|
|SRI RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CHENNAI||250|
|SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, KANCHEEPURAM||150|
|STANLEY MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI||250|
|TAGORE MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, CHENNAI||150|
|THANJAVUR MEDICAL COLLEGE,THANJAVUR||150|
|THENI GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE,THENI||100|
|THIRUVARUR GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE, THIRUVARUR||100|
|THOOTHUKUDI MEDICAL COLLEGE, THOOTHUKUDI||150|
|TIRUNELVELI MEDICAL COLLEGE,TIRUNELVELI||150|
|TRICHY SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, TRICHY||150|
|VELAMMAL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MADURAI||150|
|VINAYAKA MISSIONS KIRUPANANDA VARIYAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, SALEM|
Tamilnadu NEET 2020 Rank List Cutoff
The official authorities will release the cutoff for the admission process. The students who want to take admission to the medical colleges of Tamil Nadu will have to ensure that they have the minimum cutoff marks or more than the cutoff marks to ensure a position in the merit list.
We are providing the cutoffs for the last year’s NEET Counselling. Candidates can take an idea about this year’s cut off from this. It is expected to remain the same this year.
NEET cutoff Tamil Nadu for the All India Quota in the year 2017 has been provided in the table below:
|Government Medical Colleges|
|Name of College||AIQ Seats||15% All India Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|ESI-PGIMSR, ESI Hospital,K.K Nagar,Chennai||15||6,026||575||6,596||572||44,787||457||69,313||415|
|Kanya Kumari Government Medical College, Asaripallam||15||5,726||577||–||–||52,119||443||76,079||405|
|Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalainagar||22||7,740||566||–||–||52,711||442||75,707||406|
|Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore||22||4,240||588||–||–||43,468||460||70,662||413|
|Government Dharmapuri Medical College, Dharmapuri||15||6,858||570||–||–||50,263||447||71,866||411|
|Government Vellore Medical College, Vellore||15||5,737||577||–||–||44,656||458||68,461||416|
|Theni Government Medical College, Theni||15||6,292||574||–||–||48,164||451||74,375||408|
|Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi||23||6,833||570||–||–||52,996||442||75,444||406|
|Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem||15||5,457||579||–||–||51,298||445||74,806||407|
|K A P Viswanathan Government Medical College, Trichy||22||6,280||574||–||–||52,509||443||75,663||406|
|Tirunelveli Medical College,Tirunelveli||23||5,232||581||–||–||48,151||451||73,276||409|
|Thanjavur Medical College,Thanjavur||22||5,468||579||–||–||52,259||443||74,758||407|
|Stanley Medical College, Chennai||38||3,858||591||–||–||33,984||488||67,009||419|
|Madurai Medical College, Madurai||23||4,702||584||–||–||44,285||458||69,452||415|
|Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai||23||4,713||584||–||–||30,937||488||70,929||413|
|Madras Medical College, Chennai||37||2,417||605||–||–||13,835||539||59,798||430|
|Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu||15||6,055||575||–||–||39,233||469||71,586||412|
|Government Thiruvannamalai Medical College, Thiruvannamalai||15||7,596||566||–||–||52,960||442||76,167||405|
|Government Medical College & ESIC Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||15||5,416||579||5,702||578||48,452||450||74,260||408|
|Government Medical College, Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu||21||7,252||568||–||–||51,701||444||74,746||407|
|Government Medical College, Omandurar||15||6,677||571||–||–||37,566||473||74,176||408|
|Government Villupuram Medical College, Villupuram||15||7,201||568||–||–||52,167||443||75,546||406|
|Thiruvarur Govt. Medical College, Thiruvarur||15||7,465||567||–||–||52,025||443||73,009||410|
|Government Sivagangai Medical College, Sivaganga||15||7,477||567||–||–||52,148||443||72,111||411|
- HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- HSC hall ticket.
- 10thclass mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Nativity certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Certificate proof of study from VIII to XII Standard.
- First graduate certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate.
- NEET scorecard.