NEET Admit Card 2020| NEET 2020 Hall-Ticket | NEET Admitcard Releasing Date-
- NEET Admit card 2020 will be released on 10th July 2020 .
- It will be availble online only .
- The exam conducting authority will provide a facility to download admit card from
the official website-www.ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates
should affix the passport size photograph on the admit card. It will not
send to any candidates by post or other modes. It will be emailed to the
candidate’s registered email Id.
- when u download admit card , a copy of admit card also send to your registred
- Keep your Amit card safe till you get admission
- After downloading Admit card check all the details about your self weather it is
correct or not .if anything wrong please contact Examination authority
NEET exam Date-
NEET exam Date is 26th July. The exam will be organised through offline mode only .
Results will be announced on Agust. NEET hallticket 2020 will be availble
from 10th July.
NEET Exam Schedule Time-
NEET Exam Day events
Last entry in the examination hall
Sitting on the seat in the examination hall
Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit
1.30 pm to
Distribution of Test Booklet by the Invigilator
Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the
Commencement of NEET exam
Completion of NEET exam
Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only
Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on
How to Download Admit Card-
Follow simple steps to download NEET 2020 hall ticket is mentioned here:
Following Details should be on Admit Card-
The admit card of NEET exam contains the following details of the candidate &
Document Required on Exam Day-
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2020 must bring the following
documents at the exam centre .
- Admit Card
along with passport size photograph affixed on it.
- Two passport
size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet.
Instructions for Candidates on Exam Day-
- The exam centre will be opened 2 hours before starting of the examination. So,
candidates must reach into the examination centre on time.
- After 1:30 AM,no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates
to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator
will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to
sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their
candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2019 hall ticket
and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Smoking in the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles,Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the
candidates into the Examination centre.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of
examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance
- The candidate will check and ensure that the Test-Booklet contain as many number of
pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test
shall not be held by the Board under any circumstances.
- The candidates, suffering from Diabetes Type – I, may be taken care of at the
centre as per the instructions issued by CBSE.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e.
from 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm.