NEET PG counselling 2021 – The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct counselling of NEET PG 2021 in an online mode at mcc.nic.in. MCC will conduct two rounds of NEET PG 2021 counselling for 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats and 100% deemed/central universities, ESIC, and AFMS seats. While the mop-up round of MCC NEET PG counselling will be held only for deemed/central universities and ESIC/AFMS institutes. Through NEET PG 2021 counselling, 9,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD), 10,821 Master of Surgery (MS), 1,979 PG Diploma and 1,338 DNB CET seats will be filled. A total of 6,102 colleges and 649 hospitals will participate in the NEET PG counselling 2021. To be eligible for counselling of NEET PG 2021, candidates need to qualify the NEET PG exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Only the qualified NEET PG 2021 aspirants who secured the cutoff percentile will be called for NEET PG 2021 counselling.
NEET PG Deemed University Fee Structure , Closing Rank & Stipend Details…
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
|BRANCH Details||Closing Rank Expected||Fees per annum in Lakhs|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS||17788||40|
|MS OBS & GYNACOLOGY||23540||25|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY||34950||25|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||–||–|
Stipend -80K for all 3 Years
M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
|BRANCH Details||Closing Rank Expected||Fees per annum in Lakhs|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS||27786||40|
|MS OBS & GYNACOLOGY||32540||32|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY||37957||26|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||33567||26|
10% Increasement & Stipend -60K
SBKS Medical College and Research Centre,Vadodra
|BRANCH Details||Closing Rank Expected||Fees per annum Lakhs|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS||15786||29|
|MS OBS & GYNACOLOGY||23540||27|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY||23957||22|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||24567||24|
Stipend -43k for all 3 Years
Kasturba Medical College Manipal
|BRANCH Details||Closing Rank Expected||Fees per annum Lakhs|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS||6786||34|
|MS OBS & GYNACOLOGY||13540||25.4|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY||17957||25.4|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||24567||19|
|MD COMMUNITY MEDICINE||21504||12.5|
Stipend 35k for all 3 years
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
|BRANCH Details||Closing Rank Expected||Fees per annum Lakhs|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS||7756||34|
|MS OBS & GYNACOLOGY||13540||25.4|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY||18957||25.4|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||25567||19|
|MD COMMUNITY MEDICINE||22437||12.5|
Contact us -6307064744 for other Colleges Details and confirm PG seat
|Application form available||23-Feb-2021 (3 pm onwards)||Application form will be released online along with the information brochureCandidate needs to upload scanned copies of the following to complete the applicationPhotographSignatureLeft hand’s thumb impression|
|Last date to fill the application form||15-Mar-2021 (till 11:55 pm)||Application form sent by post will not be acceptable|
|Correction window||19-Mar-2021 to 21-Mar-2021||Fields that can be changed using this edit window: Date of BirthGenderCategory of the CandidatePhysical Disability StatusEWS statusPhotographSignatureThumb impression|
|Final edit window to rectify incorrect images||02-Apr-2021 to 07-Apr-2021 (extended)||Candidates can change or rectify the incorrect image uploaded earlier|
|Availability of admit card||13-Apr-2021(Released)||Admit card has to be downloaded from the official website onlyA candidate needs to affix a passport-sized photo on the admit card|
|Exam date||11th september||The examination will be conducted in an online modeThe question paper comprises 300 MCQsTimings will be 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Announcement of result||September||The result will be uploaded onlineOn the basis of this result, AIQ merit list will be released|
|Scorecard||First week of October 2021*||The candidate will be able to download the rank card by logging into the registered accountRank cards will not be sent by post to any candidate|
|Online registration for the first round of counselling||Second week of October 2021*||Counselling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)Candidates have to register on the official website-mcc.nic.in|
- All India 50 percent quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses across all states, except Jammu & Kashmir
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India, including the three mentioned above
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses offered by Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities across India
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses offered by Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2021 Admission Session)
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for NEET PG 2021 or who wish to participate in the counselling process must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it. NEET PG eligibility criteria have been summarised below:
- Aspirants must possess an MBBS degree/provisional Pass Certificate which is recognised as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- They should also possess a permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- They must have completed the duration of their internship on or before March 31, 2021
- Aspirants found ineligible at any stage will not be permitted to take the exam or appear for counselling (as applicable)
- The result or candidature of ineligible candidates will be cancelled
NEET PG 2021: Admission Process
Admission process of NEET PG starts with the release of the admission notification by NBE. Interested candidates then register themselves on the official website of NBE. After completing the registration process, candidates fill the NEET PG application form. Those who submit the applications on time and also fulfil the eligibility requirement of the course are issued the NEET PG admit card. Taking this admit card in hand, candidates then appear for the examination. NBE usually announces the result within a fortnight. Candidates who qualify the examination become eligible for admissions through NEET PG and register for the counselling process on the website of MCC.
NEET PG 2021 admit card
NEET PG admit card 2021 can be downloaded upon the conclusion of the registration process successfully. All the information should be carefully verified by the aspirants upon receiving their NEET PG admit card. They must then print a copy of NEET PG admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph on it. Candidates must keep the admit card of NEET PG 2021 safe until the admission process is over.
NEET PG 2021 result
NEET PG result will be uploaded online. The result of NEET PG 2021 will be released in a PDF format in September last week . Candidates who will clear the examination can download their scorecard/rank card by logging into their registered account on the official website of NBE.
Types of Counselling In NEET PG
- All India 50% quota seats
- Institutions of central G
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
- Universities established by an Act of Parliament
- Deemed universities
- State quota seats
- Seats in private medical colleges
- Institutions established by State or by an Act of State
- Post –MBBS DNB Seats
The admission to PG courses in following medical Institutions is not covered by NEET- PG:
- AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Triunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology, Trivandrum
NEET PG 2020 Result Stats are as follows:
- Number of candidates applied – 167102
- Candidates who appeared for the exam – 160888
- Total candidates qualified – 89549
- % of qualified candidates – 55.67%
- Candidates termed disqualified – 2
NEET PG 2021 counselling
Admissions to the MD/MS/DNB course is through the counselling of NEET PG 2021. The body responsible for conducting NEET 2021 counselling is the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The process of NEET PG 2021 counselling has been summarised below:
Online registration for NEET PG 2021 counselling
Aspirants of NEET PG 2021 must register themselves on the official website of MCC and fill the application form to participate in the counselling. The registration process for the first round will begin after the announcement of results. One must also note that only those candidates who have registered themselves on the official website of MCC will be able to participate in the NEET 2021 counselling. The application/registration process for NEET PG counselling involves the following steps:
- Creating a profile on the official website of MCC
- Completing the application form of NEET PG 2021 counselling
- Uploading the required documents
- Deposing the application fee for NEET PG counselling (credit card/ debit card/ net banking)
- Choice filling and locking
- Print a copy of the duly filled application form
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/ Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/ BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/ BDS Degree Certificate/ ProvisionalCertificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/ Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or Dental Council. Provision Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing internship land likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- a) SC/ ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified in the prospectus) and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- c) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016.
NEET PG 2020 cutoff rank of favourite specialties…Government Colleges
|MD/MS Specialties||AIQ cutoff rank|
|MD General Medicine||4632|
|MS General Surgery||8222|
|MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2763|
|MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology||8141|
Step 1: Registration
Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling of NEET PG 2021 need to register on the official website of NBE. The registration process will start from the third week of March. Candidates who register themselves for the first round of NEET PG counselling to not need register for the second round. Steps to register have been listed below:
- Go to the official website on MCC-mcc.nic.in
- Click on ‘PG Medical Counselling’
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number
- Note down the login credentials
- Login again to fill the application form
- Enter personal/academic details
- Check the form before final submission
Step 2: Registration fee
- To participate in the counselling of NEET PG 2021 a candidate needs to pay the registration fee
- The registration fee for NEET PG 2021 counselling has to be paid online (Net banking/credit card/debit card)
- There are two components of registration fee; refundable and non-refundable
Candidates can refer to the table given below to know the fee for NEET PG counselling
NEET PG 2021 counselling fee
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|For 50% AIQ/Central Universities||General||1,000|
|For Deemed Universities||All categories||5,000|
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|For 50% AIQ/Central Universities||General||25,000|
|For Deemed Universities||All categories||2,00,000|
Candidates now have to choose the desired course and colleges from the list given on MCC. A candidate can choose as many options as he/she wants. The options will be given on the left side of the screen and will move to the right side of the page once chosen. Options can be added or deleted from the list.
Candidates are advised to check the choices filled before submitting them. Also, they must keep a copy of the choices filled for future use.
Seat allotment list
NBE will release the result of NEET PG counselling 2021 in the form a seat allotment list. Seats will be allocated on the basis of the options filled by the candidates and their all India ranks.
NEET PG seat allotment list will be uploaded on the official website of MCC in a PDF format. Candidates who make it to the list will be able to download their seat allotment letter by logging into the registered account on the official website.
Reporting to the institute
Candidates who been allocated a seat in the counselling of NEET PG 2021 are required to report to the allocated institute. They must carry all their certificates in original along with a self-attested copy. List of documents that a candidate must carry to the allocated institute is given below.
Documents required at the time of NEET PG counselling 2021
- NEET PG admit card 2021
- NEET PG 2021 rank letter
- Class X marksheet/ birth certificate
- Marksheets of MBBS
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ SMC
- Valid, non-expired and authentic photo ID proof (PAN card/Driving licence/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar card)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to be present physically for verification of documents and confirmation of the allocated seat. If he/she fails to report to the allocated institute, his/her candidature will be forfeited.
Who are eligible for NEET PG counselling second round?
- Registered candidates who have not been allotted a seat in previous round.
- Aspirants whose allotted seat got cancelled during document verification, who have secured seat under reserved quota due to change in category or PH status from Yes to No are eligible for counselling.
- Medical graduates who have been allotted, reported and joined the college but are willing to participate in subsequent round of counselling.
- Candidates who exited from round one of counselling from round one and logs in again for second round of NEET PG counselling 2020.
Through NEET PG 2021 rank, the following seats will be filled:
- All India 50% quota seats for all States and UTs.
- State quota seats (UT included).
- Seats in all private medical colleges, institutions and universities / deemed universities.
- Seats in Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- All DNB Post MBBS Courses seats.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling
NBE is only responsible for conducting the examination and announcing the result. Counselling and seat allotment process is carried out by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The committee holds the counselling in 2 rounds and also hold one mop-up round. Only all India 50% quota seats are filled via NEET PG counselling. The rest of the seats are filled via state counselling.
50% AIQ NEET PG cutoff 2020 of top medical colleges
|Medical colleges….||NEET PG 2019 closing rank||NEET PG 2018 closing rank|
|B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad||69516||54078|
|Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior||69833||31388|
|Madras Medical College, Madras||28039||25803|
|Government Medical College, Nagpur||62706||56855|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||70556||19902|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||56400||15275|
|VMMC and SJ Hospital, New Delhi||30525||35039|
|Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||21555||27305|
|Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||20984||30948|
|Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai||62358||47858|
50% State Quota Expected Cut-off To Get PG Clinical Branches..NEET PG
| AIQ Rank|
Private Deemed University Fee Structure…
|COLLEGE NAME||ANNUAL AIQ FEES||ANNUAL NRI FEES||ANNUAL NRI TO INR|| STIPENDS 1ST /2ND/3RD|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||3000000||00 $||00||76000 || 78280 || 80628|
|M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||3595000||70000 $||4900000||60000 || 60000 || 60000|
|SBKS Medical College and Research Centre||2450000||75390 $||5277300||41440 || 42480 || 43510|
|Kasturba Medical College Manipal||2841000||73800 $||5166000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|Kasturba Medical College Mangalore||2841000||78300 $||5481000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE MYSURU||2812500||75000 $||5250000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (KLE)||2700000||110000 $||7700000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|SRI DEVARAJ URS MEDICAL COLLEGE||2900000||92500 $||6475000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy||2800000||7000000 $||490000000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|Yenepoya Medical College||3000000||110000 $||7700000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE||2500000||92302 $||6461140||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH|
|2900000||80000 $||5600000||30000 || 35000 || 40000|
|AMRITA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE||2800000||75000 $||5250000||43000 || 44000 || 45000|
|KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, KARAD||3000000||110770 $||7753900||53561 || 54107 || 54653|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University Medical|
|3200000||85000 $||5950000||51000 || 52000 || 53000|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College||3170000||56150 $||3930500||51680 || 52198 || 52715|
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||2500000||76800 $||5376000||50591 || 51092 || 51593|
|MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai||2500000||76800 $||5376000||50591 || 51092 || 51593|
|DR. D. Y. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, PUNE||3000000||85000 $||5950000||50591 || 51092 || 51593|
|D. Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||3600000||70000 $||4900000||53561 || 54107 || 54653|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||140200||00 $||00||51680 || 52198 || 52715|
|Pravara Rural Medical College, Loni||2750000||85500 $||5985000||48413 || 48841 || 49349|
|Institute of Medial Sciences and SUM Hospital||3080000||30500 $||2135000||49000 || 51000 || 53000|
|KALINGA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||2000000||31000 $||2170000||49000 || 51000 || 53000|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute||4800000||70000 $||4900000||40000 || 41000 || 42000|
|Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute||4500000||75000 $||5250000||25000 || 26000 || 27000|
|SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE, SRM|
INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
|5000000||00 $||00||27800 || 28800 || 29800|
|Saveetha Medical College and Hospital||4000000||70000 $||4900000||27800 || 29500 || 31200|
|Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute||2000000||200000 $||140000000||25000 || 26000 || 27000|
|Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and|
|3500000||00 $||00||25000 || 26000 || 27000|
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute||4500000||70000 $||4900000||25000 || 26000 || 27000|
|SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||4500000||00 $||00||27000 || 28000 || 29000|
|Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute||5000000||00 $||00||25000 || 26000 || 27000|
|VINAYAKA MISSIONS MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||4000000||00 $||00||40000 || 41000 || 42000|
|AARUPADAI VEEDU MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL||3600000||00 $||00||40000 || 41000 || 42000|
|Sri Lakshmi narayana institute of medical sciences||3300000||00 $||00||40000 || 41000 || 42000|
|Santosh Medical College and Hospital, Ghaziabad, NCR Delhi||3100000||00 $||00||56010 || 56010 || 56010|
Details of State Private Colleges for NEET PG admission …
Madhya Pradesh PG Medical and Fee structure
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain MD/MS (Clinical) 10,19,000/-
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain MD/MS (Non-Clinical) 7,28,000/-
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital,Bhopal MD/MS (Non-Clinical)9,50,000/-
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore MD/MS (Clinical)11,55,000/-
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore MD/MS (Non-Clinical)5,80,000/-
- People’s College of Medical Sciences, Bhopal MD/MS (Clinical)10,75,000/-
- People’s College of Medical Sciences, Bhopal MD/MS (Non-Clinical) 7,00,000/-
- Index Medical College, Indore MD/MS (Clinical) 10,46,000/-
- Index Medical College, Indore MD/MS (Non-Clinical) 5,60,000/-
- L.N. Medical College, Bhopal MD (Non-Clinical) 10,50,000/-
- L.N. Medical College, Bhopal MD/MS (Clinical) 11,55,000/-
Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
Lower Clinical Branch -10-12 lakhs per annum ,Higher Clinical -14+Lakhs
- Subharti Medical College Meerut -40 Lakhs .
- Sarswati medical Hapur – 60 Lakhs total .
- SRM Bareilly-75 Lakhs
- Sharda University Noida- 72 Lakhs
- Rohilkahnd Medical College Bareilly- 67 Lakhs.
- Rama Medical College Kanpur -43 Lakhs
- Muzaffar Nagar Medical college -69 Lakhs.
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki -73 Lakhs.
- Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences-43 Lakhs
- Rajshree Medical College Bareiily-43 Lakhs
- Hind Medical College sitapur -43 Lakhs
- Heritage Institute of Medical Science Varansi -43 Lakhs
- Rama Medical College ,Hapur-43 Lakhs
Minority College-Clinical Branch Total Fee
- ERA Medical College Lucknow -75-95 Lakhs
- TMU Muradabad-80-95Lakhs
- Career Insitute of Medical Science Lucknow-85Lakhs
- Integral University Lucknow-80-95Lakhs
- FH Medical College Agra -90 Lakhs
Rajasthan PG Medical Colleges & Fee Structure
Domicile Students fee -18+ Lakhs per annum, Non domicile 25+ lakhs per annum
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur-55-95 Lakhs
- Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur-55-95 Lakhs
- National Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jaipur-55-95 Lakhs
- Geetanjali University, Udaipur-55-100 Lakhs
Karnataka PG Medical Colleges & Fee Structure
- St Johns Medical College, Bangalore-30 lakhs
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore-30 lakhs
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore-33 lakhs
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore-33 lakhs
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore-33lakhs
- JJM Medical College, Davangere-33 lakhs
- Basaveshwara Medical College, Chitradurga-33 lakhs
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Bangalore-33 lakhs
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore-43 lakhs
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore-33 lakhs
- Father Muller Institute of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore-33 lakhs
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga-33 lakhs
- S Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre, Bagalkot-33 lakhs
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Hoskote-33 lakhs
- Khaja Bandanawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga-33 lakhs
- SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Sattur-48 lakhs
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur-37 lakhs
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur-33 lakhs
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore- 51 lakhs
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore-33 lakhs
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital, Tumkur -47 lakhs
- KVG Medical College, Karunjibag- 33 lakhs
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jnanashankara-37 lakhs
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Surathkal- 45 lakhs
Tamilnadu PG Medical Colleges & Fee Structure
- Christian Medical College, Vellore -6.7 lakhs
- Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore-40 lakhs
- Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences, Kulasekharam-40 lakhs
- Trichy SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Irungalur-42 lakhs
- Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Palayanoor-42 lakhs
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital, Perambalur-42 lakhs
- Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kelambakkam-42 lakhs
Maharastra PG Medical Colleges & Fee Structure
- Kasturba Health Societys Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram-30 lakhs
- Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai-27 lakhs
- NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur-33 lakhs
- KJ Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai-25 lakhs
- ACPM Medical College, Dhule-27 lakhs
- Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Adgaon-30 lakhs
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, Pune-30 lakhs
- Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati-30 lakhs
- Dr Ulhas Patil Medical College and General Hospital, Jalgaon-30 lakhs
- Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai-30 lakhs
- Sinhgad Technical Education Societys Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Ambegaon-32 lakhs
- Dr Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital, Ahmednagar-32 lakhs
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Latur-30 lakhs
- SMBT Ayurved College and Hospital, Nashik-30 lakhs
- Ashwini Rural Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kumbhari-30 lakhs
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
A category Clinical -50k-60k per annum. B cat Clinical -8+ Lakhs per annum, C cat Clinical -24 lakhs per annum
- NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Sangivalasa-25 lakhs
- NRI Medical College, Chinakakani-25 lakhs
- Alluri Sitaramaraju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru-25 lakhs
- Santhiram Medical College and General Hospital, Nandyal-25 lakhs
- Dr Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences, Chinoutpalli-25 lakhs
- Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital, Srikakulam-25 lakhs
- PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam- 25 lakhs
- Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Chinthareddypalem-25 lakhs
- GSL Medical College and General Hospital, Rajahmundry-25 lakhs
- Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur-25 lakhs
- Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation, Amalapuram-25 lakhs
- Maharajahs Institute of Medical Sciences, Nellimarla-25 lakhs
Kerala PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
14.5 Lakhs per annum for Colleges at Average for Clinical Branchs.
- Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur
- Sree Gokulam Medical College, Venjaramoodu
- Amala institute of Medical Sciences, Amalanagar
- Azeezia Medical College, Meeyannoor
- Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Thiruvalla
- KMCT Medical College, Manassery
- Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College and Hospital, Karakonam
- Karuna Medical College, Palakkad
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery
- Travancore Medical College, Kollam
- Kannur Medical College, Anjarakandy
- MES Academy of Medical Sciences, Malaparamba
- Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Chalakka
- Poomulli Neelakandan Namboodiripad Memorial Ayurveda Medical College, Cheruthuruthy
Telangana PG Medical Colleges & Fee Structure
A category Clinical -50k-60k per annum, B category Clinical -16.7 lakhs per annum, C category clinical-24 lakhs per annum
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad-50 Lakhs.
- Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally-50 Lakhs.
- Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar-50 Lakhs.
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Hyderabad-50 Lakhs
- SVS Medical College, Mahboobnagar-50 Lakhs
- Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad – 50 Lakhs
- Bhaskar Medical College and General Hospital, Moinabad -50 lakhs
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital and Research Centre, Ranga Reddy-50 Lakhs
- Chalmeda Ananda Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar-50 lakhs
Punjab PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana-28 Lakhs
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-15 Lakhs.
- Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Amritsar-28 Lkahs
- Gian Sagar Medical College and Hospital, Banur-28 Lakhs
- Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda-30 Lakhs
Gujarat PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
- Smt NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad-55-85Lkhs
- GCS Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Ahmedabad-37-89 Lakhs
- Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad-36-95 Lakhs
- AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad-35-87 Lakhs
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj-42-90 Lakhs
- CU Shah Medical College and Hospital, Surendranagar-27-85 Lakhs
- Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Surat-32-87 Lakhs
Uttrakhand PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun-84 Lakhs
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences ,Dehradun-73 Lakhs
- Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun-73 Lakhs
Bihar PG Medical Colleges & Fee Structure
Lower Clinical Branch have low fee like 7-10 lakhs per annum , Higher Clinical branch have fee of 16-35Lakhs per annum
- Narayan Medical College and Hospital, Sasaram 30-85 Lakhs
- Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College and Lions Seva Kendra Hospital, Kishanganj-40-95 Lkahs
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar-40-95 Lakhs
Haryana PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
- SGT Medical College Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon-72 Lakhs
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon-54 Lakhs
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha-84 Lakhs
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana-84Lakhs
- Adesh medical college -54 lakhs
Odisha PG Medical College & Fee Structure
- Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar-39 Lakhs.
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling –
- KPC Medical College ,16+ lakhs per annum Clinical Branch
Puducherry NEET PG Counselling –
State Quota fee clinical -8 lakhs per annum , Outsider fee -22.7 lakhs per annum
PIMS Pondicherry – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital, Puducherry
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Himachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling –
MMU Solan , Fees 20-35 lakhs per annum lower to higher clinical branch.
NEET PG counselling 2021: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I have difficulty in Creating Password, what may be the problem(s)?
- The password that you wish to create should be in accordance with the password policy of NBE. Candidates are advised to use the internet browser suggested in the user manual. Next, the must ensure that the password is minimum eight characters and has the following: a special character, a number and alphabet(s) in caps.
- Where will the counselling of NEET PG be conducted?
- The counselling of NEET PG 2021 is an online process. Thus, candidates need not go anywhere for the counselling process. However, candidates do need to report to the institute allocated to them for confirmation of their admission.
- How can I get print out of my choices which system has locked?
- Candidates can take a print out of the choices filled by them by clicking on “Print Lock Choice” available on the left hand side of the page. This option will available to the candidates after the specified time of last date/date of choice locking.
- If I opt to participate in second round of counselling will the seat allocated to me in the first round be cancelled?
- If you are allotted a seat in the second round of NEET PG counselling, the seat allocated to you in the first round will be cancelled. In this case, you will not have the option to retain the earlier seat. However, if you are not allocated a seat in the second round you will retain earlier allocated seat.
- Whether upgradation is allowed from round 2 of counselling of Deemed/ Central Universities to mop up round?
- No, upgradation is not allowed once a candidate accepts the seat allotted in round 2 and joins the institute.
- I have registered for round 1 of NEET PG counselling. Should I register again for round 2/mop up round?
- No, online registration for NEET PG is a one-time process. Only those candidates who have not registered themselves during round 1 need to register for round 2/mop up round.