Punjab NEET Counseling 2020 Registration will be started in June 2020. Punjab NEET counseling 2020 is organized by the Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education and Research of Baba Farid University. The Punjab NEET Counseling 2020 will be commencing from the month of Agust 2020. The counseling is conducted to offer the admission in medical and dental colleges in the state of Punjab, and admission is provided on the basis of NEET score.
The candidates should appear in the NEET Entrance Examination to get admission to the state government and private medical and dental colleges of Punjab state. The counseling will be done through online mode. The authority is responsible to conduct the counseling of 85% quota seats within the state.
Candidates must fill the registration form to participate in counseling. The authority will publish the merit list of the candidates. The candidates are called to the counseling process
Punjab NEET Counselling 2020
- Hello NEET Aspirants Punjab is state where only few medical colleges are there-
- Fees – 8 to 12 Lakhs per annum Except CMC Ludhiana
- Cut-off – 366+ For All Religion Except Christian for CMC Ludhiana
Call us now to get confirm MBBS seat-6307064744
List Of Private Medical Colleges In Punjab
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar
- Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Amritsar
- Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda
- Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital, Pathankot
- Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences, Amritsar
Number of Seats
|Name of the college||Number of Seats|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research,|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||75|
|Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||100|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||200|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||200|
|Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||100|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||150|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and|
Research, Sri Amritsar
Cut off 2020
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||AIQ Seats||15% All India Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||30||4,673||585||–||–||33,964||481||57,977||433|
|Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot||15||4,880||583||–||–||38,368||471||61,242||428|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||30||3,938||590||–||–||29,954||490||53,731||441|
Punjab PG eligibility criteria for In-service candidates
- Candidate should be a regular PCMS/PCMSW (Dental) employee
- An aspirant must have completed four years of service in a very difficult area (Category 1) or 6 full service in a difficult area or an appropriate combination of both.
- In case, a candidate has completed five years of service, then they should have completed it in the most difficult area or three full service in the difficult areas.
- The period of rural service shall be computed as on March 31, 2020.
Punjab PG Medical Application Form 2020
BFUHS will release the Punjab PG medical 2020 application in the last week of March in the online mode. Only those candidates who will fill the application form will be considered eligible for 50% state quota seats and private colleges. The Punjab PG medical 2020 application form will only be open for the NEET PG qualified candidates who hold state domicile. To successfully submit the application form, candidates must pay the application fee. The category-wise Punjab PG medical application form 2020 fee is mentioned below.
Punjab PG NEET Medical Application Fee
Punjab PG Medical Merit List 2020
On the grounds of the scores obtained by the aspirants in NEET PG 2020 and the details filled in the application form, the authority will prepare and publish Punjab PG medical merit list 2020 in the first week of April. The link of the merit list will be available on this page when released. Punjab PG medical 2020 merit list will be released for each category separately. Candidates with their names included in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process. Along with the names of the candidates, Punjab PG 2020 medical merit list will carry candidate’s All India Rank, state rank and percentile.
Reservation Criteria for Punjab NEET Counseling 2020
- Schedule Caste – 25%
- Backward Classes – 10%
- Backward Area/Border Area (1% each) – 2%
- Physically handicapped/Orthopedically handicapped only – 3%
- Sports Person – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Terrorist Affected Persons – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Sikh riot Affected Persons – 1%
- Wards of Defense Personnel – 1%
- Wards of Punjab Police – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab – 1%
Punjab PG Medical Counselling 2020
The conducting authority of Punjab PG medical counseling 2020 is BFUHS, Punjab. The authority conducts the counselling in the offline mode in two rounds along with a mop-up round. During the Punjab PG medical 2020 counselling, aspirants have to provide the names of the colleges as well as courses according to their preference. On the grounds of the preferences, state merit rank and the availability of seats, the admission to MD/MS courses will be granted. Aspirants who will be allotted seats will be required to report to the respective college for the verification purpose and completion of the admission process.
Candidates who will be admitted in any college through All India counseling will have to produce original certificates/NOC from the respective college at the time first round of counseling. In case the aspirant will find not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications/University norms, his/her admission will be withdrawn at any stage by the University. It is to be noted that the candidate will have to deposit tuition fee on the spot at the venue of counseling in the form of Demand Draft, favoring Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences payable at Faridkot. If any candidate fails to do so his/her provisional selection will be treated as canceled without any intimation to the candidate.
Auditorium, GGS Medical College, Faridkot- 151203
Documents to be carried in Punjab PG Medical Counselling 2020
- NEET PG admit card 2020
- Allotment submission form
- Secondary school certificate for date of birth proof
- Application form copy
- NEET PG 2020 result
- Compulsory rotatory internship certificate
- MBBS pass certificate form a recognized institute of MCI
- Original copy of photo ID proof (Voter ID/PAN card/Driving License) for biometric verification
- A set of photocopy of all the above-mentioned documents
Contact us to get MBBS Seat-6307064744