Telangana MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021– Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Telangana offers admission in MBBS and BDS courses in various govt, or private colleges in the state. MBBS is an undergraduate course which is the most sought-after courses amongst the students in the medical field. This degree allows you to practice as a doctor in India. Admission in MBBS and BDS courses is granted on the basis of NEET score which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). After the submission of the application form, the provisional merit list will be released. Admission will be granted only to those candidates who qualify the verification of original certificates.
Telangana NEET Counselling Dates 2021
|Issue of notification||October 2021|
|Availability of online application||October 2021|
|Releasing provisional merit list||October 2021|
|Document Verification||October 2021|
|1st round of counseling||October 2021|
|2nd round of counseling||October 2021|
|Mop up the round of counseling||november 2021|
Telangana NEET Counselling 2021
- Hello NEET Aspirants Telangana Is also Open state where Other State students can do Counselling and get MBBS seat.
- For Domicile Students
- Fee for Cat-A = 30k-1.2 Lakhs Per annum ,Cut-off For Gen & OBC = 483+
- Fee For Cat-B =11 Lakhs Per annum 247+
- Fee for Cat-C = 20 Lakhs Per annum 140+
- For Non-Domicile Students – Fee is 11 Lakhs Per annum and Cut-off is 321+
List Of Private Medical Colleges In Telangana
- Mamata Medical College, Khammam
- Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda
- V.S. Medical College, Yenugonda, Mahaboobnagar
- Chalmeda Ananda Rao Inst of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar
- Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Karimnagar
- MediCity Institute of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur, RR District
- MNR Medical College, Fasalwadi, Sangareddy, Medak District
- Bhaskar Medical College, Moina Bad (M), R.R. Dist
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Hyderabad
- RVM Medical College, Siddipet
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center, LB Nagar, Hyderabad
- Maheshwara Medical College, Medak District
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Dr V.R.K. Women’s Medical College, Hyderabad
- Aayan Medical College, Hyderabad
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana NEET Counselling 2021..
- Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in NEET UG 2021 to MBBS/ BDS programs conducted in the particular year.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English separately. the candidate also has cleared the 12th class with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in physics, chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology in the qualifying Examination.
Admission Procedure for Telangana NEET Counselling 2021
- The qualified candidates have to register themselves and fill the counseling form.
- After the registration, candidates need to pay the application fees and complete the registration process.
- Then candidates will be called for the document verification process, at the specified Date and Time.
- The verification of documents is done then only candidates will be considered as eligible for counseling and admission process.
- After this process, the candidates will be allowed to fill the choices of college in this process they have to fill the name of colleges in which they want to get admission.
- The candidates have to log in to their account to get the list of colleges and lock the filled choices.
- Candidates those who get the allotment of seats, they can download the allotment letter from the website.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of candidate’s choice preferences, score obtained by the candidate, category and seat availability.
- Candidates have to report at allotted college with original documents to confirm their admission and seats of the college, otherwise, their admission will be cancelled.
Verification of Original Certificates
The provisional merit list will be released for all those candidates who have successfully filled the application form. After the provisional merit list, the candidates will be called for verification of documents. In this, the candidate’s eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses will be examined by the University. The candidates will have to print the filled application form and paste a passport size photo on the space provided. Along with that signature at declaration area must also be done. The candidate will have to submit this form in person along with two sets of self attested copies of the following documents on the specified date at the specified center for verification.
- Admit card of NEET – 2021
- Rank card of NEET-2021
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Marksheet of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)
- Aadhar Card
- Minority status certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of Telangana.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of Telangana.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law if any discrepancy is noticed at a later date.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under EWS should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim issued by competent authority of Government of Telangana
Reservation Criteria for Telangana NEET Counselling 2021:
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled tribes: 6%
- Backward Classes: 29%
- Women Candidates: 3%
- CAP (Army): 1%
- National Cadet Corps: 1%
- Sports & Games: 0.50%
- Physically Challenged: 3%
- Police Martyrs Children (PMC): 0.25%
- NEET Rank Card.
- NEET Admit Card.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Admit Card.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Proof of Local Status.
- PH, NCC and Sports Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Minority Certificates.
- Residence Certificate of the Candidate or Either Parent (If studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh)