NEET PG Uttar Pradesh Medical Admission– Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh will conduct UP PG medical 2020 admission. MBBS/BDS graduates will be granted admission to UP PG/MDS 2020 on the basis of marks obtained in NEET PG exam.
Only aspirants who will secure minimum qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2020 will be eligible for UP PG medical admission 2020.
The counselling committee :will conduct UP PG medical/dental 2020 for admission to 891 MD/MS/PG Diploma and 32 MDS seats offered under 50% state quota seats in government colleges and seats available in private colleges of the state.
The remaining 50% seats from government medical/dental colleges will be reserved for All India Quota (AIQ) seats and will be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
UP PG medical 2020 admission overview
|Admission name||Uttar Pradesh PG medical admission|
|Counselling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training|
|Examination name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate – NEET PG|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Number of seats||891 MD/MS/PG Diploma and 32 MDS seats|
|Total colleges||14 government, 31 private colleges|
List Of Private PG Medical Colleges In Uttar Pradesh With Total Fee 3 years( Clinical)
- Subharti Medical College Meerut -40 Lakhs .
- Sarswati medical Hapur – 60 Lakhs total .
- SRM Bareilly-75 Lakhs
- Sharda University Noida- 72 Lakhs
- Rohilkahnd Medical College Bareilly- 67 Lakhs.
- Rama Medical College Kanpur -43 Lakhs
- Muzaffar Nagar Medical college -69 Lakhs.
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki -73 Lakhs.
- Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences-43 Lakhs
- Rajshree Medical College Bareiily-43 Lakhs
- Hind Medical College sitapur -43 Lakhs
- Heritage Institute of Medical Science Varansi -43 Lakhs
- Rama Medical College ,Hapur-43 Lakhs
Minority College-Clinical Branch Total Fee
- ERA Medical College Lucknow -75-80 Lakhs
- TMU Muradabad-80-85 Lakhs
- Career Insitute of Medical Science Lucknow-80Lakhs
- Integral University Lucknow-80-85Lakhs
- FH Medical College Agra -80 Lakhs
NEET Counselling and Registration Importants Dates-
- Registartion & Payement -17th-23th April
- Merit List -24th April
- Choice Filling -27th -30th April
- Results Round-1 -2nd may
- UP PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkarnagar, U.P. University of Medical Sciences Saifai, Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow, and IMS, BHU, Varanasi*, AMU, Aligarh* and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible for online registration of NEET UP PG 2020/ NEET MDS 2020.
- Candidates who have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship / likely to complete and has qualified NEET PG 2020.
- Only those Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are eligible for PG admission in Govt./Pvt. colleges/state/deemed universities.
- All such candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from outside of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admissions only in private Medical/Dental colleges/Institutes/deemed Universities.
- Only those NEET qualified and online registered PMHS candidates, who have been given NOC under the policy framed by Medical & Health Department, U.P. and whose names are included in the merit list prepared after giving due weightage as per norms are eligible for the NEET PG 2020 U.P counselling.
NEET PG Uttar Pradesh Medical Admission 2020 Counselling Process
Stage 1: Counselling Registration-Do the Registration Here
After reading all the eligibility criteria candidate now can register themselves for the application process. Candidates can apply online by visiting the website upneet.gov.in. After making a successful payment, the candidate receives a transaction number and registration number at his/her registered mobile number.
Stage 2: NEET PG UP Merit List & Rank List
The UP medical and dental admission 2020 merit list is released online on the official website. The merit list contains the details of those candidates who have considered for admission to the course. Seats are offered to only eligible candidates strictly according to their position in the NEET PG 2020 exam.
The merit list is based on the scores secured by the candidates in the NEET 2020 exam. Shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling for allotment of seats.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- State Rank
- NEET category
- UP Category
- UP SUB Category
- NEET Rank
- NEET Marks
Stage 3: Choice Filling
Candidate has to select the colleges or the course specialities online by visiting the official website.
Stage 4: Seat Allotment
Documents to be required at the time of counselling:
Candidates after the release of the merit list and choice filling are called for the counselling round. The counselling process includes the verification of documents of the candidates.
NEET PG Uttar Pradesh Important Instructions
- There is three rounds of counseling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the Institution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not register in Round 1 only they can register for Round 2.
- If there is discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belongs to same person, in form of an affidavit/undertaking
Documents to carry at the time of Counselling
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations.
- MBBS/BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI).
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed.
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Person with Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2020.
- Online registration proof.
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement.
UP NEET PG Rank List/Merit List –https://upneet.gov.in
NEET PG ALL India Quota–NEET PG counselling 2020 will start from the third week of March. The counselling of NEET PG 2020 will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on behalf of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
NEET PG 2020 counselling will have two rounds, seats left vacant after the first round of counselling will be filled in the second round.