All India PreVeterinary Test 2020 – Veterinary Council of India (VCI) conducts the online counselling for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) course under 15% All India Quota. The candidates are called for counselling based on the merit in NEET UG 2020. Candidate has to register themselves through the official website, aipvt.vci.nic.in to apply for the counselling. To be eligible, the candidate must be an Indian National and fulfil other criteria.
Those are interested in getting admission in the course of B.V.Sc. & A.H, they have to go through 15% All India quota seats and 85% state quota seats in the veterinary colleges of participating states will be filled. Those candidates have registered for the AIPVT Examination, they will go for the counseling round to get select in AIPVT. There is three round of counseling as per the eligibility of the candidate.
- The applicant is required to fill up the following information in the online Application Form at the specified column for the purpose of confirmation of fee:-
- The transaction ID number,
- Date of transaction,
- Name of sender Bank,
- Name of Bank and Branch of NEFT for the said transaction ID,
- Amount of fee paid/transferred through NEFT and name of remitter bank through which NEFT has been made for Online Registration in the Application.
- Before proceeding to fill up the online registration form for Counseling, the candidates are advised to obtain the transaction ID of NEFT from the remitter bank and other details as above.
- The candidate should mention the name of the account holder who has remitted the fees through NEFT on behalf of the candidate.
- Non-receipt of fee in the VCI account as mentioned above, the candidature of the candidate shall be liable to canceled.
- Detailed information on counseling for admission is available on the Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in, & www.dahd.nic.in).
- Students desirous of taking admission into B.V.Sc & A.H. courses under 15% All India Quota are advised to keep visiting the Council’s website regularly for latest updates.
- The entire process of counseling is online, the students need not send any documents to VCI.
- Allocation Letter can be downloaded by the candidates from the Council’s website on logging into the portal.
AIPVT 1st Counselling Seat Allotment Result
Those students have participated in AIPVT 1st round seat allotment for the seat reservation in veterinary college. The seat allotment of AIPVT will be announced after the result of AIPVT.
AIPVT 2nd Counselling Seat Allotment list
- The 2nd round counseling can be applied by the candidate after 1st round of counseling and those students have appeared in the 1st round, they can apply for the second round.
- Candidates can search the online list of seat allotment from the website of AIPVT and after that, they can download the list.
AIPVT 3rd Counselling Seat Allotment
- Those candidates do not participate in the 1st and 2nd round of counseling, they can participate in 3rd counseling.
- AIPVT 2020 Online Choice Locking process 5th July 2020. Students can check their AIPVT 2020 seat reservation results on the official website of the Veterinary Council of India. Students collect more information about the 3rd list of seat allotment in AIPVT 2020 from our page.
AIPVT Counselling Eligibility 2020
Before register for counseling, Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria should check the given below eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates belonging from Jammu & Kashmir state are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. If they claim eligibility, they have to upload self-declaration.
- Candidates must have the age of 19 years as on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission.
- The upper age limit for the candidates seeking admission under 15% all India quota seats is 25 years as on 31st December 2020. Candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC shall be relaxed with 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
The Procedure of AIPVT Counselling
Counseling Registration –
To participate in AIPVT Counseling 2020, applicants must first register on the board’s website. To register, applicants must enter details such as name, DOB, file number, the application number, etc. Only registered candidates will be considered as advisors. Counseling Registration – To participate in AIPVT Counseling 2020, applicants must first register on the board’s website. To register, applicants must enter details such as name, DOB, file number, the application number, etc. Only registered candidates will be considered as advisors.
Fill and lock exercise –
Candidates can select options for veterinary universities and block options by clicking on the Save button. Once the candidates have marked the options for the universities, the list of the selected veterinary university will appear on the screen. The candidate may take the impression of blocked options.
Assignment of seats –
The prizes will be realized in the order of preference of the options exercised by the candidates and the rank of the candidate in AIPVT 2020. The candidate will be able to verify the result of the allocation of places in the official site of the council.
Reporting to the assigned Veterinary College – After obtaining a seat, candidates are required to inform the designated facility on the specified dates to complete the admission formalities.
- Firstly, the candidate has to do the online enrollment on the official website of AIPVT.
- Candidates can make enrollment by using their roll number and the various other specific account details of the candidate.
- The candidate has to log into the official website to get details information about the counseling process.
- After the process of enrollment, the candidate will get their seat number to allows in the exam.
- The seat allotment of the candidate will take the next step of document verification.
- The document verification will have done by getting it signed by the authorities and also by own self, so that will call self-attestation.
- For the counseling, all the document should verify carefully by the candidates and authorities.
Required documents for Counselling of AIPVT
- AIPVT Confirmation Page Or Admit card download from the Official website
- AIPVT Result 2020 Scorecard Download from Council Web page
- Proof of admission in the college ( such as Fee Receipt by those who have been allotted seats during 1st/2ndround of counseling during on spot counseling)
- Date of Birth Certificate ( If Secondary school Examination certificate does not have the same)
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 12thBoard Certificate of Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate from the school or college last attended
- Proof of Identify ( Voter ID Proof/Aadhar Card/College ID Card)
- Four Passport Size Photo
Eligibility Criteria of AIPVT Counselling
Following are the eligibility criteria of AIPVT counseling has given for the candidate and they have to check it, which is given below.
Eligibility for AIPVT Counselling
- Registered applicants who did not get any seat in the AIPVT 2020 Counselling in round 1 as per choice filled up
- Applicants who were allotted seat in round 1 and have reported the college and give the option for change in round
- Applicants who were allotted seat in round 1 and have reported the college for admission. However, allotted seats canceled during the document verification on reporting for admission due to change of Category from reserved to Unreserved of PH status from Yes to No, subject to eligibility in the changed category.
Not eligible for AIPVT Counselling
- Applicants, who did not register themselves for AIPVT 2020 Counselling during the registration process on the council’s website
- Applicants who did not report at allotted veterinary colleges after seat allotment in Round 1
- Reported for admission & then withdrawn/redesigned allotted college in round 1
- Applicants who have not opted for the change of college during round 2
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
candidates are required to carry the following documents in original at the time of admission:
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page.
- NEET UG 2020 Application Form Copy.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2020
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2020 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate). Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2020 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size colored Photographs and One Postcard size colored photograph (same as uploaded on the NEET application form).
- Arawali Veterinary College, Sikar
- Bombay Veterinary College, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Parel, Mumbai
- College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner
- College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Trisssur
- College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Parbhani
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Wayanad
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Udgir, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Latur
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Central Agricultural University, Aizawl
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Durg
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Junagadh
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Madhya Pradesh Veterinary University, Jabalpur
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Madhya Pradesh Veterinary University, Mhow
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Faizabad
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Navsari Agricultural University Navsari
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, U.P. Pandit Deen Dayal Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya, Mathura
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Anand Agricultural University, Anand
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Rewa
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University, Sardar Krushinagar-
- College of Veterinary Science, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
- College of Veterinary Science, Korutla
- College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur
- College of Veterinary Science, Sri P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary Science, Hyderabad
- College of Veterinary Science, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
- College of Veterinary Sciences, G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar
- College of Veterinary Sciences, Lala Lajpat Rai Veterinary University , Hisar
- Dr. G. C. College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur
- Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, Kolkata
- Faculty of Veterinary Science, Assam Agricultural University, Guwahati
- K.N.P. College of Veterinary Science, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Satara
- Khalsa College of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Amritsar
- Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
- N.T. Rama Rao College of Veterinary Science, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Gannavaram
- Nagpur Veterinary College, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Puducherry
- Veterinary College & Research Institute, Nammakkal
- Veterinary College, Hassan
- Veterinary College, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bangalore
- Veterinary College, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar
- Veterinary College, Vinoba Nagar, Shimoga
Seat Distribution in Colleges-
|S.N||NAME OF VETY COLLEGE||15% seat||UR||UR PH||OBC||OBC PH||SC||SC PH||ST||ST PH|
|1||N.T. RAMA RAO COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, GANNAVARAM-521101, KRISHNA DISTT.,||11||10||0||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|2||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE PRODDATUR- 516360,||11||8||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|3||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, TIRUPATI- 517502, CHITTOOR,||11||8||1||0||0||0||1||1||0|
|4||FACULTY OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, KHANAPARA, GUWAHATI – 781022,||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|5||BIHAR VETERINARY COLLEGE, PATNA – 800014||9||6||1||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|6||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, POST BOX NO. 6, ANJORA, DURG – 491001||12||10||0||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|7||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, ANAND–||12||8||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|8||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, JUNAGADH-362001,||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|9||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, NAVSARI- 396450,||12||8||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|10||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, SARDAR KRUSHINAGAR- 385506,||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|11||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCES, HISAR – 125004||9||7||0||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|12||DR. G. C. COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES, DIST. KANGRA, PALAMPUR – 176062.||9||7||1||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|13||VETERINARY COLLEGE, HEBBAL, BANGALORE – 560024.||11||8||0||0||0||2||1||0||0|
|14||VETERINARY COLLEGE, NANDINAGAR BIDAR – 585401, KARNATAKA||9||7||0||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|15||VETERINARY COLLEGE, GOKULA, VIDYANAGAR, HASSAN-573202, KARNATAKA||11||7||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|16||VETERINARY COLLEGE, VINOBA NAGAR, P.B. NO. 53, SHIVAMOGGA- 577204, KARNATAKA||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|17||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES, MANNUTHY, P.O., TRISSSUR – 680651, KERALA||15||11||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|18||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES, POOKOT, LAKKIDI P.O., WAYANAD – 673576 KERALA||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|19||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL USBANDRY, JABALPUR-482001,||12||9||1||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|20||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, DIST. INDORE, MHOW- 453446.||12||10||0||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|21||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE &ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, KUTHULIYA, DIST – REWA, 486001||12||8||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|22||MUMBAI VETERINARY COLLEGE, PAREL, MUMBAI – 400012, MAHARASHTRA||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|23||NAGPUR VETERINARY COLLEGE, SEMINARY HILLS, NAGPUR – 440006.||12||8||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|24||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES , PARBHANI – 431402, MAHARASHTRA||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|25||K.N.P. COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, POST – SHIRWAL, DISTT.SATARA 412801||9||6||1||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|26||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES, UDGIR – 413517,||10||9||0||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|27||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL USBANDRY, SELESIH, AIZAWL – 796014, MIZORAM||11||5||0||3||0||2||0||1||0|
|28||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, BHUBANESWAR – 751003||12||9||1||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|29||RAJIV GANDHI COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES, KURUMBAPET, PUDUCHERRY – 605009.||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|30||KHALSA COLLEGE OF ANIMAL AND VETERINARY SCIENCES, RAM TIRATH ROAD, AMRITSAR – 143002 PRIVATE COLLEGE||9||7||1||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|31||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, LUDHIANA- 141004,||9||6||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|32||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCE, BIKANER – 334002, RAJASTHAN||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|33||MAHATMA JYOTIBA PHULE COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCE, CHOMU-303702, RAJASTHAN PRIVATE COLLEGE||12||9||1||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|34||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCE, NAVANIA, UDAIPUR- 313601, RAJASTHAN||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|35||ARAWALI VETERINARY COLLEGE, SIKAR- 332001, RAJASTHAN PRIVATE COLLEGE||12||8||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|36||MADRAS VETERINARY COLLEGE, VEPERY HIGH ROAD, CHENNAI – 600007, TAMIL NADU||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|37||VETERINARY COLLEGE & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, NAMMAKKAL – 637001,TAMIL NADU||12||8||1||0||0||1||1||1||0|
|38||VETERINARY COLLEGE & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, ORTHANADU-614625, TAMIL NADU||12||10||0||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|39||VETERINARY COLLEGE & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, TIRUNELVELI-627358, TAMIL NADU||12||9||1||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|40||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, HYDERABAD -500030, ANDHRA PRADESH.||11||8||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|41||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE, KORUTLA- 505326, TELANGANA||11||8||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|42||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, R.K. NAGAR, AGARTALA, TRIPURA||8||5||1||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|43||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, KUMARGANJ, FAIZABAD – 224229, UTTAR PRADESH||8||7||0||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|44||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, MATHURA – 281001, UTTAR PRADESH||12||8||1||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|45||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCE, PANTNAGAR – 263145, DISTT. UDHAM SINGH NAGAR, UTTARAKHAND||9||7||0||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|46||FACULTY OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES, 37,||12||9||0||0||0||2||0||1||0|
|KSHUDIRAM BOSE SARANI, BELGACHIA, KOLKATA – 700037. WEST BENGAL|
|47||INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VETERINARY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, BAHU AKBARPUR, ROHTAK – 124001, HARYANA. PRIVATE COLLEGE||12||10||0||0||0||1||0||1||0|