Dr NTR University of Health Science conducts the Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023. This is the state centralized Online counselling process. A seeker can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 counselling will be conducted for admission to 50% state quota seats and all seats in private institutes in the state. NTRUHS will conduct three rounds of counselling for Andhra Pradesh PG medical 2023 admission.
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 medical admission – Overview
|Name||Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2023|
|Counselling conducting authority||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Exam name||NEET PG 2023|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Courses||Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS), PG Diploma and Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS)|
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
A category Clinical -4.32 Lakh per annum. B cat Clinical -8.64 Lakhs per annum, C cat Clinical -50 lakhs per annum
- Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Malkapuram, Eluru,West Godavari Dist.
- Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation,Chinna Avutapalli, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna Dist.
- Great Eastern Medical School & Hospital, Ragolu, Srikakulam Dist.
- GSL Medical College, Rajamahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
- Katuri Medical College & Hospital, Chinakondrupadu, Guntur Dist.
- Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation, Amalapuram,
- Maharajah Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Nellimarla, Vizianagaram Dist.
- Narayana Medical College, Chintareddypalem, Nellore Dist.
- NRI Medical College, Chinakakani, Mangalagiri, Guntur Dist.
- PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam, Chittoor Dist.
- Santhiram Medical College, Nandyala, Kurnool Dist.
- NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Sangivalasa, Visakhapatnam Dist.
- Viswabharathi Medical College, Near Penchikalapadu, Kurnool Dist.
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Chittoor.
- Gayathri Vidhya Parishad Inst. of Health Care and Medical Technology,Visakhapatnam
- Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa Dist. (Muslim Minority College)
Online Applications are available in the following websites:
For PG (Medical) : https://pgmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
For MDS : https://mdsmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
For Prospectus : http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
The Candidates are advised to take a printout and read the Prospectus carefully before applying.
Availability of online Applications Websites:
For PG (Medical): https://pgmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
For MDS: https://mdsmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Expected Cut-off 2023 for B Category (Management ) Seat
SCHEDULE FOR Andhra Pradesh NEET PG State Quota
Availability of online Applications
For PG (Medical):
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Government College Expected Cut-off 2023 for General Category
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Expected Cut-off 2023 for State Quota Private College
Andhra Pradesh Private Medical College Cutoff for LOCAL CANDIDATE
|BRANCH||SML R 1||AIR||SML R 2||AIR||SML R 3||AIR||SML R 4||AIR||SML R 5||AIR|
|Obgy & Gynae||—||—||835||11018||1298||17799||1298||17799||1298||17799|
Eligibility Criteria in Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
It is mandatory for all aspirants to fulfil the Andhra Pradesh PG 2023 medical eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have completed MBBS from an institute recognised by MCI
- He/she must have completed the duration of the internship
- He/she must be registered with MCI/SMC
- He/she must have cleared NEET PG 2023, with scores more than or equal to this year’s cut off
- Only those candidates who are domiciled in the state of Andhra Pradesh or have completed their primary medical qualification from an institute located in this state will be eligible for the seats in the government colleges.
- Candidate Outside From Andhra Pradesh Are Eligible for Management Seat
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
The entire counselling process can be best possible explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Step to register online and fill the application form:
- Go to the official website of NTRUHS
- Enter NEET PG roll number, rank and date of birth
- Register using a valid mobile number
- Enter the captcha and click ‘Validate’
- Note down the registration number for future reference
- Login using this registration number and NEET PG roll number
- Fill in the application form for AP NEET PG 2022 counselling
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee for Andhra Pradesh NEET PG counselling 2022
- A payment confirmation message will be displayed
- Click ‘Ok’ to continue
- The filled application form of AP PG medical counselling will be displayed
- Print this page and affix a recent passport-sized photograph in the space provided
Step 2 : Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Application Fee
|Fees Type||Category||Tuition Fees|
|Registration Fees||General/OBC||₹ 7,080|
|Registration Fees||SC/ST||₹ 5,900|
|Verification Fees||UG Degree Required from Abroad||₹ 8,260|
|Verification Fees||UG Degree Required from any State||₹ 3,540|
Step 3 :Document Required for Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
|Type of Document||Status||File Type||Size|
|Provisional/original MBBS Degree|
|Mandatory||up to 500 kb|
|Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate||Mandatory||up to 500 kb|
|Provisional/Permanent Medical Registration issued by the respective SMC||Mandatory||up to 500 kb|
Step-4:- Merit Declaration
NTRUHS releases the merit list of candidates who register online. This AP NEET PG merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks scored in NEET PG 2023. Only those candidates who have been included in this list will be eligible to participate in the counselling process of AP NEET PG 2023.
Step 5 : Exercising web-options and counselling
Candidates who have been included in the merit list of AP PG medical counselling 2023 can proceed to enter their choices. They can choose from among the colleges and courses provided on the official website, in decreasing order of preference. A seat allocation list will be published on the official website of NTRUHS, which will be prepared on the basis of the merit position of the candidate and the choices filled.
Step 6 : Reporting to the allocated institute
If a candidate is satisfied with the seat allocated to him/her and wishes to continue with it, he/she needs to report to the respective institute for confirmation of the seat. There is no Free Exit in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Bond for Government Medical College
|Service Candidate||No bond||3 Lakhs + 18% GST + Stipend received & 3 years debarment in Andhra Colleges|
|Inservice Candidate||1 yr/15 lakhs||3 Lakhs + 18% GST + Stipend received & 3 years debarment in Andhra Colleges|
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Stipend for Government Medical College
|College Type||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Andhra Pradesh State Govt Medical College||44075||46524||48973|
Get the Latest Update about Counselling Seat Matrix, College Cutoff, Vacant Seat Notice etc.