Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2020 – Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) is the conducting authority of Gujarat MBBS 2020 counselling. ACPUGMEC will conduct the counselling of Gujarat MBBS 2020 in online mode for eligible candidates. Medical aspirants whose names are included in the state merit list will be invited to participate in Gujarat NEET counselling 2020. The authorities will conduct two rounds of Gujarat MBBS 2020 counselling, followed by a mop-up round if seats remain vacant. Registration for counselling of Gujarat MBBS will begin in the first week of July where candidates will have to fill and lock their choice of college and course. The Gujarat Merit List 2020 for admission is prepared on the basis of scores obtained in NEET 2020 by candidates..
Courses Offered through NEET Score:
Documents to submit the Registration Form
The candidates shall need to submit the following self-attested photocopies of the documents along with the Gujarat MBBS 2020 Application Form:
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
- Qualifying Examination/ Class 12th (HSC) mark sheet
- NEET mark sheet of the current year.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Examination (10th class) mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) of the family of the candidates belonging to SEBC candidates.
- Certificate of Physical Disability for physically disabled candidates.
- Certificate of the local candidate from the Dean of NHLMMC, Ahmedabad or Surat.
- Documentary evidence for NRI Status (if applicable).
- Necessary proof regarding the minority status.
Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2020.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Should have completed 17 years of age as prescribed in the notification
- Should have passed class 10th and 12th qualifying examination from the following board:
- Gujarat Board
- CBSE/ CISCE provided that the school in which the applicants’ studies are in the state of Gujarat.
- The NRI candidates should have passed the qualifying examination from anywhere in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate should be qualified in NEET 2020
Selection & Admission Procedure
The complete details about 85% state quota medical/dental seats for selection & admission procedure are given here:
Get a PIN:
- Candidates have to go in the axis bank branch in Gujarat to get a PIN of application form by paying a fee of Rs. 200 in cash.
- PIN for online registration is available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by the authority during bank hours.
- After getting a pin, candidates have to fill the application form which releases by the State government authority.
- It is compulsory to fill the application form to participate in state quota counselling.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode on the website.
- If candidates want to correct/change the filled data, they can contact to the nearby help center or central control room at the office of the admission committee.
- To make a correction/change, candidates may approach at nearby help center & justify the need of correction with valid documents.
- Candidates have to fill the choices of courses & colleges through online mode during registration.
- Candidates should fill multiple choices to increase the chances of getting a seat.
- Candidates should take the print copy of the filled choices.
- Candidates, those fill the form they have to report at the help center for document verification.
- Candidate’s documents will be verified by the authority.
- In case, any document finds wrong candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
Publication of Merit List:
- After document verification, the merit list will be prepared by the authority for the candidates who have applied for admission.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidate, those found eligible in NEET.
- The allotment of seat will be published on the website of the authority.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of all India merit, category & seat availability.
- Candidates should obtain the printout of the information letter & bank fee receipt copies.
- Candidates, those get a seat, they have to report at the allotted college & confirm their admission.
- The admission can be confirmed on payment of tuition fees of the Concerned College.
- In case, candidates failed to pay the admission fee within a given time period, then admission offered to candidates will be treated as cancelled.
The seat reservations as per the category in the Gujarat state are given below:
- The 15% of the total seats for admission in each government college will be reserved for candidates of All India Quota.
- The remaining available government seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Gujarat state. The category reservation criteria are mentioned below:
|Schedule Castes (SC)||7%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
Candidates will have to bring the original documents for verification & attach the self-attested copies of the given documents with the application:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10+2 or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET Rank Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof
Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Merit List
For MBBS, the merit list is prepared on the basis of All India Overall rank of the candidates who are eligible in NEET 2020. The Admission Committee also prepared a separate list of minority students. The merit lists are uploaded to the ACPMEC website. Candidates can also check them from below.
The Admission Committee prepare different merit lists as follows:
- The first merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Gujarat Board.
- The second merit list will consist of the list of candidates who have qualified the qualifying examination from CBSE, New Delhi.
- The third merit list will consist of the merit list of the candidates who have qualified CISCE, New Delhi.
- A separate merit list for the reserved category for each will also be published.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates have equal merit marks, the tie can be resolved by the following methods in the order as given below:
- The candidates with higher marks on the mark sheet will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidate with higher marks in Biology (theory) in qualifying examination will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry followed by Physics and English in the qualifying examination will be ranked higher.
- After applying the above-mentioned methods, if the tie is still not resolved, the candidates with higher marks in Class 10th will be placed higher.
- Lastly, to break the tie, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered in case the tie is still not resolved. The candidate older in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
|Name of Govt Medical College|
|B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|Govt. Medical College, Baroda|
|M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar|
|Govt. Medical College, Surat|
|P. D. U. Medical College, Rajkot|
|Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|Government Medical College, Silvassa|
,Dadra & Nagar Haveli (NEW)
|Total =1307 seat|
|Name of Govt Dental College|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital,|
|Govt. Dental College, Jamnagar|
|Name of Private Medical College|
|GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad|
|GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara|
|GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar|
|GMERS Medical College, Dharpur, Patan|
|GMERS Medical College, Valsad|
|GMERS Medical College, Junagadh|
|GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar|
|GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar|
|Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College,|
|A.M.C. M.E.T. Medical College,|
|Surat Municipal Institute of Medical|
Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat
|Pramukh Swami Medical College,|
|C.U. Shah Medical College,|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical|
|GCS Medical College and Research|
|Parul Institute of Medical Science and|
|Banas Medical College & research|
|Zydus Medical College and Hospital,|
|Dr. N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical|
Science and Research, Nadiad (NEW)
|Nootan Medical College and Research|
Centre, Visnagar (NEW)
|Shantabai Medical College, Amreli|
|Dr. M.K. Shah Medical College &|
Research Centre, Ahmedabad
|Name of Private Dental College|
|Ahmedabad Dental College, Vivekanand|
|Karnavati School of Dentistry,|
|Dharamsinh Desai Institute of Dental|
|Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College &|
|College of Dental Sciences &|
Research Centre, Ahmedabad
|AMC Dental College, Ahmedabad|
|Vaidik Dental College & Research,|
Nani Daman (U.T.)
|College of Dental Sciences &|
|Goenka Research Institute of Dental|
|Society for Gujarat Dental Health,|
Education and Research (SGDHER), Patan
|MP Patel Dental College & Dental|