Kerala Neet PG 2023 Counselling
The counselling for Kerala NEET PG 2023 is conducted for providing admission into MD/MS/MDS courses in Kerala medical and dental colleges. Only NEET PG 2023 qualified candidates are eligible for Kerala PG medical/dental admission 2023.
The counselling for Kerala NEET PG 2023 is conducted online for the first two rounds. The method used here is called the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). If any seat is left vacant after the second round of Kerala PG medical counselling 2023, an offline/online mop-up is organised by the CEE.
Kerala Neet PG 2022 Counselling – Overview
|Admission name||Kerala PG medical admission|
|Counselling authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala|
|Admission on the basis of||State merit rank derived on the basis of NEET PG scores|
|Examination authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
Kerala Neet PG 2023 Counselling – Eligibility Criteria
- Origin – Candidates must be an Indian origin or a person of Kerala origin or a Person of Indian Origin(PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) with roots in Kerala.
- Domicile – Those aspirants who are wards of non-Keralite parents but have pursued their MBBS degree from medical colleges in Kerala and have opted for Kerala as their domicile are eligible to appear for Kerala PG medical admission
- Age – There is no upper age limit for admission to PG Medical courses.
- Degree – It is mandatory for aspirants to have MBBS degree or pass certificate issued to them by a medical college which is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Registration certificate – Candidates must be registered with MCI or State Medical Council (SMC). They will have to submit their registration certificate to the authorities at the time of registration
- Internship – It is mandatory for candidates to complete a one-year rotatory internship . They must also possess the certificate of completion of the same
- Minimum qualifying percentile – To be eligible for Kerala PG medical admission 2023 it is mandatory for candidates to secure the minimum qualifying percentile of NEET PG 2023
Kerala Neet PG 2023 Counselling Procedure
The authorities will release the Kerala PG 2023 medical application form. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the form of Kerala PG medical admission in online mode . The points below can be referred to by candidates in order to fill the application form of Kerala PG medical admission.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
- Go to the official website of CEE-cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on ‘PG Medical 2023-Online Application’
- Enter NEE PG 2023 application number and date of birth
- Enter mobile number and create password
- System generates a unique application number (must be noted for future use)
Filling the application form:
- Login again using the application number and password
- Fill the details in the application form
- Candidates must fill the details carefully
- Save the details regularly
- Check all the details before submitting the application
- Candidates will not be able to modify any details after choosing ‘Save and Finalise’
Pay the application fee:
- Application fee for Kerala NEET PG counselling 2023 can be paid online or offline, as per the choice of the candidate. If a candidate chooses to pay the application fee online, he/she can use a debit card/credit card/net banking to pay the fee.
- Those who want to pay the application fee offline can choose to pay the same through an e-challan. Candidate has to carry a copy of the e-challan and the application fee, in cash, to the nearest Head/Sub Post office located in Kerala.
- After paying the application fee for NEET PG 2023 counselling, candidates must login to the registered account on the official website of CEE. He/she must check whether or not the status of payment has been updated by clicking on the ‘Pay application fee’ tab.
Step 2 : Registration fee for Kerala NEET PG 2023 counselling
|Category||Fee (In Rs)|
Documents required for Kerala PG medical registration
- Scanned image of the signature
- Nativity proof
- Community or Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service quota certificate
- Certificate of claiming dependant of Jawans killed in action/dependants of ex-serviceman
Step 3 : Merit List Declaration
CEE prepares the rank list of all the candidates who register for the counselling of Kerala NEET PG 2022.Aspirants whose name are included in the merit list are eligible to participate in Kerala PG medical counselling 2022. The merit list of Kerala PG medical admission 2022 will reflect details like name of candidates, NEET PG score, rank and state merit rank of candidate.
Step 4: Online Choice Filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over. Seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step 5 :Seat Allotment & Reporting
Candidates who have been allocated a seat in CAP have to confirm whether or not they want to retain the seat allotted to them. This will be through the process of virtual admissions online. Candidates who wish to confirm their admission will have to login to their registered accounts and select ‘‘Payment of Fee and Virtual admission‘. They can then pay the fees for the allotted institute online, as specified in the candidate portal.
After completion of this process, candidates can download a ‘Virtual Admission Slip’. Candidates who fail to take virtual admission into the college allotted to them will lose their seat and it will be carried forward to the next round. Candidates are not required to report to the allotted institute at this stage. They will be intimated about their joining after the second round of counselling.
Kerala PG 2023 Medical Fees Structure for Private College Branch Wise
|Branch||Course Fees||NRI Fees|
|Obgy & Gynae||15,75,000||35,00,000|
Kerala PG Last Year 2022 Cutoff for Private Medical College for EZ Categories
|BRANCH||CATEGORY||SML R1||AIR R1||SML R2||AIR R2|
|Obgy & Gynae||EZ||1614||17732||1614||17732|
Kerala PG Last Year 2022 Cutoff for Government Medical College for GEN Categories
|BRANCH||CATEGOREIS||SML R1||AIR R1||SML R2||AIR R2|
Kerala PG Last Year 2022 Cutoff for Government Medical College for EZ Categories
|BRANCH||CATEGORIES||SML R1||AIR R1||SML R1||AIR R2|
|Obgy & Gynae||EZ||495||4632||1122||11629|
Get the Latest Update about Counselling Seat Matrix, College Cutoff, Vacant Seat Notice etc.