Karnataka NEET PG 2021 Counselling Procedure
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will be conducting the Karnataka NEET PG 2021 counselling. Only those candidates who will qualify NEET PG/ NEET MDS 2021 qualified are eligible to participate in counselling for Karnataka NEET PG 2021.
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Karnataka PG medical counselling 2021 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria set by the KEA. Merely filling the application form of Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2020 will not guarantee seat allotment. Eligibility criteria for admission through the counselling of Karnataka NEET PG 2021 is as follows:
General criteria (applicable to all)
- He/she must have qualified NEET PG 2021
- He/she must possess an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by MCI
- He/she must have completed his/her compulsory rotatory internship by April 31, 2021
Eligibility criteria for candidates applying for Government seats
In addition to fulfilling the above conditions, the candidate must have passed MBBS from a recognised institute in Karnataka. Candidates who have completed the MBBS degree from an institute outside Karnataka but has studied in the state for 10 years, including class X or XII, can also apply for the counselling of Karnataka NEET PG counselling.
Registration At KEA
Candidates who have qualified NEET PG 2021 and wish to participate in Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2021, are required to register themselves on the official website of KEA.
Online verification of documents
To be considered for seat allotment, the candidate needs to get all the relevant documents verified by the competent authority. For this, he/she needs to upload the relevant documents in a PDF format along in the application form of Karnataka NEET PG 2021 counselling. If a candidate fails to upload the relevant documents, he/she will not be considered for the seat allotment process.
Candidates who successfully complete the document verification process for Karnataka NEET PG 2021 counselling will be issued a ‘Verification Acknowledgement’. Candidates must check the details printed on the acknowledgement. They must inform the officials immediately in case of any discrepancy. The acknowledgement will also contain an alphanumeric unique secret key. All candidates are required to set the password for the registered account on the official website of KEA using this secret key and user ID.
How to set password using the secret key?
- Go to the official website of KEA
- Select ‘NEET PG 2021 Option Entry’
- Enter testing ID and secret key
- Enter new password; confirm the new password
- Register a new mobile number and email ID
- Select the hint question and type an answer
- Click ‘Login’
- Note down the password and hint answer for future reference
Each college will have four different categories of seats; government, private, NRI and others. The fee for each category is different. Candidates must, therefore, fill the choices carefully. They have to choose the course/college of their choice in the order of individual preference.
KEA will prepare the seat allotment list on the basis of the seat matrix for the current admission session, state merit list, and the choices filled by the applicants of Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2021. Candidates who have been allocated a seat in the first/second round of Karnataka PG medical counselling will now have to choose if they want to retain/surrender the allocated seat. He/she has to login to the registered account on the official website and choose from among the following four options:
Choice 1: Candidate is satisfied with the allocated seat and is willing to report to the allotted college. He/she is not interested in further allotment of seats in any subsequent round for any discipline.
Choice 2: Candidate is satisfied with the allocated seat but wishes to participate in the next round (for upgrading).
Choice 3: Candidate is not satisfied with the seat allocated to him/her and would like to surrender it. He/she would, however, like to participate in any further rounds of counselling.
Choice 4: candidate is not satisfied with the seat allocated to him/her and would like to surrender it. He/she would not like to participate in further allotment of seats in any subsequent round for any discipline.
If a candidate opts for choice 1 or 2, but is unable to join the allocated institute: Such candidates have to mandatorily report to the allocated institute. Not reporting to the institute within the assigned duration will be considered as blocking of seat, and will attract a penalty.
Government Quota -Only Domicile Candidate Eligible ( Those who passed MBBS From any Institution In Karnataka)
Private Quota – NEET PG 2021 Qualified Candidate eligible for this
Karnataka NEET PG 2021 Fees Structure For Private Medical College
|COLLEGE NAME||GOVERNMENT QUOTA||PRIVATE QUOTA|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|M.V.J.Medical College and Research Hospital, Channasandra, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Vydehi Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|A.J.Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|St John Medical College, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Sri Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Al-Ameen Medical College, VIJAYAPUR||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College and Research Centre, Bagalkot||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalaburgi||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Father Muller Institute of Med. Education & Research, Mangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|K.Venkataramana Gowda Medical College and Hospital, Dakshina Kannada||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Jaya Jagadguru Murugharajendra Medical College, Davangere District||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Shamanur Shivashankarappa Institute Of Medical Sciences, Davangere||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Srinivasa Institute of Medical Research Center, Mangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Science, Shimoga||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Kengeri, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital, Tumkur||7,13,780||11,50,205|
|The Oxford Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore||7,13,780||11,50,205|
- St john medical College, Bengaluru fees -8.5L to 10.5L
- SDM ,Dharwad Fees – 18L to 31L per annum
- Adhichunchanagiri ,Bellure Fees -22L-40L annum
- Khaza Bandanawaj ,Gulberga 32.3L per annum
Cut off For those Colleges which have fees of 11.5L per annum –
- Top Clinical Branch- 500+
- Lower Clinical Branch-400+
Cut off For those Colleges which have fees of 20L+ per annum-
- 275+ For Lower Clinical Branch
- 340+ For Higher Clinical Branch
Karnataka NEET PG Cut-off for Open Category–
|BRANCH||PERMITTED SEAT||RECOGNIZED SEAT|
|Md General Medicine||17880||15578|
|MD TB & Chest||9757||17221|
|MS General Surgery||24975||22708|
|MS Obgy & Gynae||19562||16967|
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2021: Documents Required
- Copy of duly filled application form of Karnataka NEET PG 2021 counselling
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Valid photo ID proof (PAN card/driving license/voter ID/passport/aadhaar card/ration card)
- NEET PG 2021 admit card
- NEET PG 2021 scorecard
- Class X marksheet
- Class XII marksheet
- MBBS marksheets
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Certificate from the head of the institution certifying that the medical college is recognised by MCI
- Eligibility Certificate (for candidates who have graduated from an institute other than RGUHS)
- Migration Certificate (for candidates who have graduated from an institute other than RGUHS)
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI/SMC
- Compulsory Government service bond on a stamp paper of Rs 100 (Annexure 1)
- Undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs 200, stating that the candidate will serve under the state government of Karnataka for a period of three years
- Undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs 20, for completion of the document verification process
- Caste/community certificate (if applicable)