Kerala NEET Counseling 2021 will be conducted through online mode only. It will be managed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). It organizes a centralized allotment process (CAP) for providing admission to the medical and allied courses. For admission to the medical courses, Candidates have to appear & qualify the NEET UG examination. The admission will be done on the basis of Kerala state rank lists.
Kerala NEET Counselling
- Hello NEET Aspirants Karala is open State where other state students can also apply for Counselling and get MBBS seat.
- Fee structure Average is -6 to 7 Lakhs Per annum, NRI fees is 20 per annum
- Cut-off -447+ For General & OBC ,For all other Category – 366+(Domicile Students)
- Cut-off For Other State students – 510+
Kerala MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021 … TBA
Kerala Private Medical Colleges & Its Fee Structure
1. KMCT Medical College, Mukkom, Kozhikode- Rs.6.54 lakhs
2. Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre, Thiruvalla; Rs.6.6 lakhs
3. Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Amala Nagar, Thrissur-Rs.6.6 Lakhs
4. Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Bisho Alappat Road,Thrissur- Rs.6.6 Lakhs
5. Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, Ernakulam- Rs.5.6 Lakhs
6. SUT Academy of Medical Sciences, Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.6.32 Lakhs
7. Mount Zion Medical College, Chayalode, Adoor, Pathanamthitta- Rs.6.5575 lakhs
8. Travancore Medical College, Mylapore, Umayanalloor P O, Kollam- Rs.6.6 laxzkahs
9. P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Vaniyamkulam, Ottapalam, Palakkad Rs.6.04 lakhs
10. DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalpetta, Meppadi P.O., Wayanad- Rs.5.99 lakhs
11. Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Chalakka, North Kuthiyathode P O, Ernakulam –Rs.6.5386 lakhs
12. S R Medical College and Research Centre, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.6.6 lakhs
13. Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Kuttapuzha, Thiruvalla- Rs.5.6 Lakhs
14. Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram –Rs.6.6 Lakhs
15. Malabar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Modakkallur P O, Atholi Via, Kozhikode –Rs.5.6 Lakhs
16. Azeezia Institute of Medical Science and Research, Meyyannoor P O, Kollam –Rs.6.6 Lakhs
17. Al Azhar Medical College & Super Speciality Hospital, Ezhalloor, Thodupuzha, Idukki-Rs.6.6 Lakhs
18. Sree Gokulam Medical College & Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram – Rs.5.6Lakhs
19. Kannur Medical College, Kannur –Rs.6.6 Lakhs
20. MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram – Rs.6.6 lakhs
21. Karuna Medical College, Vilayodi, Chittur, Palakkad –Rs.6.4054 lakhs
22. Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram- Rs.6.6 lakhs
For Counselling Guidance -6307064744
Dental Colleges & Fees:
The tuition fee for BDS in all Dental Colleges has been fixed at Rs.3.04 lakhs for the 85% seats and at Rs.6 lakhs for the NRI seats. The Dental Colleges included in the Government order, are the following:
1. Annoor Dental College, Puthuppady P O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam
2. Educare Institute of Dental Science, Kiliyamannil, Campus, Chattiparamba, Malappuram
3. Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, Chekanoor Road, Mudur P O, Edappal, Malappuram
4. Mar Baselios Dental College, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
5. Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Aralummoodu, Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram
6. PSM College of Dental Science and Research, Akkikavu, Thrissur
7. Sri Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences, Modakkallur, Atholi, Calicut
8. St. Gregorios Dental College, Chelad P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
9. Al-Azhar Dental College, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki
10. Azeezia College of Dental Sciences & Research, Meeyyannoor, Kollam
11. Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Nellikuzhy P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
12. Royal Dental College, Iron Hills, Chalissery P O, Palakkad
13. MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram
14. KMCT Dental College, Kozhikode
15. Sri Sankara Dental College, Akathumuri, Varkala, Thiruvananthapu
16. Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy, Kannur
17. Century International Institute of Dental Sciences, Poinachi
Government Colleges Expected Cut-off 2021
- General Category- 578+
- OBC Category-567+
- EWS Category-570+
- SC Category- 450+
- ST Category- 390+
Government Medical Colleges
- ALP T D Medical College, Alappuzha KUHS
- CMC Govt. Medical College, Ernakulam
- KKM Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode
- KLM Govt. Medical College, Parippally, Kollam
- KNM Govt. Medical College, Pariyaram, Kannur
- KTM Govt. Medical College, Kottayam
- MLP Govt. Medical College, Manjeri, Malappuram
- PKM Govt. Medical College, Palakkad
- TCM Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
- TVM Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
Government Dental Colleges
- ALD Govt. Dental College, Alappuzha
- KKD Govt. Dental College, Kozhikode
- KND Govt. Dental College, Pariyaram, Kannur
- KTD Govt. Dental College, Kottayam
- TCD Govt. Dental College, Thrissur
- TVD Govt. Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Qualifying NEET is Mandatory: For students who want to participate in Kerala MBBS admission process through KEAM 2021 will have to obtain at least 50th percentile and the required NEET cut-off 2021 in order to be eligible for Kerala MBBS and BDS admissions.
Native Students: Candidates seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses offered by medical colleges in Kerala must be natives of the state i.e. they must have studied in Kerala. However, candidates seeking admission under the 15% all-India quota will not be bound by this rule.
Non-Keralite – 1 (NK-1): Candidates who are not Kerala domicile holders but fall under the following categories will be considered NK-1 candidates and can apply for state merit seats. But these candidates will not be offered communal/PwD/special privileges:
- Candidates who are wards of non-Keralite Government employees in defence services and have passed the qualifying course/ class 12 from Kerala.
- Candidates whose parents are non-Keralites and have been serving or have served the Government of Kerala for a minimum of two years. In this case, the students must have completed class 12 from Kerala.
- Non-Keralite students who have been living in the state for at least 5 years and have pursued education from a state school or institute for a minimum of 5 years during 12 years of study.
- Non-domicile holders of Kerala who have studied in Kerala-based schools from class 8 to class 12.
Education Qualification Required: All candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC and SC candidates and 45% for SEBC) in class 12 exams with physics, chemistry, and biology. Also, they must have secured at least 50% in biology alone.
Kerala MBBS Admission Application Process 2021:
- In order to appear for CEE Kerala MBBS counselling, candidates will be required to fill KEAM application form for MBBS and BDS courses. The required application fee must also be paid in order to complete the application.
- For this, candidates will have to register online and fill up all their personal and academic details. Once they have registered, they will be provided with an application number either through the registered email ID or phone number.
- The KEAM application window opens twice every academic session; once in February and next in May. The application window is usually shorter in May. Candidates must fill the KEAM application form within this stipulated time period and pay the fees through net banking, e-challan, debit or credit card.
- Once the candidates have filled the Kerala MBBS application, they will have to take a printout, affix a passport size picture, get it attested by the head of your school/institution where you were previously enrolled and send it to CEE Kerala before the last date on their official address.
The reservation of seats in the Govt./Aided/Kerala Agricultural University/Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University/Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Colleges for each course is distributed as follows:
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)|
|Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
Kerala MBBS Admission Selection Process 2021:
Selection for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by Kerala medical colleges is done on the basis of NEET score. Seats for students of the different category are reserved as per the reservation norms set by the Government of India. Students applying as natives of the state of NK-1 category will be offered seats under the 85% state quota, whereas, other candidates will be eligible only for the remaining 15% seats in the state’s medical colleges.
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates seeking admission to any of the medical & allied courses in Kerala state should compulsorily apply & qualify the NEET examination. The complete admission & selection procedure details are mentioned here:
- To appear in state NEET counselling, candidates have to fill the KEAM application form provided by the CEE, Kerala.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC category). No application fee for ST category.
- The fee can be paid through online (credit card/debit card/Internet Banking) or E-Challan.
- After form submission, candidates should take a print copy of the filled application & submit it to the given address along with proof of Nativity & other required certificates.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001
Submission of NEET Score:
- Candidates, those registers for KEAM 2021, they will have to submit their NEET score for admission to the medical & allied courses.
- It will be started from the month of September 2021through online mode.
- On the basis of NEET score, the state rank list will be prepared by the authority.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the “NEET Result Submission Report” for future use.
Rank List Publication:
- After a few days of the NEET score submission, the state rank list will be published by the CEE, Kerala.
- It comprises of the name of the candidate, state medical rank, NEET Roll No., NEET Rank, NEET score & percentile score.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP):
- Candidates those names will be in the rank list, they have to apply for CAP procedure.
- Candidates should apply through the online mode on the website.
- It is the procedure of “Allotments through Online Submission of Options”.
- Candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges, according to their preferences.
- Once the candidates complete the option entry, they should take a printout copy of the filled choices for further use.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates strictly on the basis of filled options, rank obtained & eligible reservations of the candidate.
- In the allotment list, Candidates will get details like candidate name, roll number, allotted college & course, the category of allotment, fee details, etc.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter.
- Selected candidates have to report at the allotted college on a given date & time to confirm their admission.
- Candidates have to pay the course & college fee to confirm their seat & admission.
- In case, candidates fail to remit the fee/join the college, then they will lose the allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs.
Number of Seat :
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur||100|
|Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur||100|
|Amrita Institute of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||100|
|Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences, Kollam||100|
|Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Thiruvalla, Kerala||100|
|Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Hospital & Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||150|
|Government Medical College, Ernakulam||100|
|Government Medical College, Kottayam||150|
|Government Medical College, Kozhikode||250|
|Government Medical College, Malappuram District||100|
|Government Medical College, Kollam||100|
|Government Medical College, Thrissur||150|
|Government Medical College, Palakkad||100|
|Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur||100|
|Kannur Medical College, Kannur||100|
|Karuna Medical College, Palakkad||100|
|KMCT Medical College, Kozhikode, Calicut||150|
|Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode||150|
|Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery||100|
|Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||200|
|MES Medical College, Malappuram||100|
|PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Palakkad||150|
|Pushpagir Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Tiruvalla||100|
|Sree Gokulam Medical College Trust and Research Foundation, Trivandrum||150|
|Sri Narayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Ernakulam||100|
|SREE UTHRADOM THIURNAL ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, TRIVANDRUM||100|
|T D MEDICAL COLLEGE, ALLEPPEY (ALAPPUZHA)||150|
|TRAVANCORE MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLLAM||100|
The NEET Cutoff Kerala will include the ranks and marks scored by candidates belonging to the various categories to secure seats in the All India and State quota. The cutoff marks will be released based on the marks scored by the candidates in NEET . The cutoff marks and rank will be released in online mode.
We are providing here the previous year cutoffs ..
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||State Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Government Medical College, Ernakulam||4,917||583||57,476||434||1,20,317||350|
|TD Medical College, Alleppey (Alappuzha)||4,901||583||52,022||443||1,15,989||355|
|Government Medical College, Thrissur||3,889||590||44,497||458||1,08,457||364|
|Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||2,174||608||46,986||453||1,05,255||367|
|Government Medical College, Kottayam||3,095||597||47,686||452||1,11,656||360|
|Government Medical College, Kozhikode||1,934||611||41,013||465||97,051||377|
|Government Medical College, Manjeri, Mallapuram||4,766||584||72,867||410||1,34,447||336|
|Government Medical College, Yakkara, Palakkad||–||–||79,437||400||1,41,014||329|
|Government Medical College, Parippally, Kollam||–||–||66,878||419||1,19,275||351|
Kerala MBBS Admission Documents Required:
The list of documents required for Kerala MBBS admission 2021 is as follows:
- NEET UG Admit Card 2021
- Kerala CEE Seat Allotment Letter
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Fee Receipt paid at the time of registration
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate allotted by the school
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate allotted by the school
- Category Certificate
Other Courses Offered:
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm
- Allied Courses: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology)]
- Architecture Course: B.Arch. (No entrance exam is conducted. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit based on NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)