Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai is one of the oldest medical institutes was founded in the year 2003 located in Chennai the state of Tamilnadu. Affiliated with Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai. Sree Balaji Medical College delivered one of the quality education with an excellent infrastructure.
|Name of Institute||Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai|
|Popular Name||Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai, SBMCH Chennai|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated||Bharath University (Deemed) Chennai|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Museum & Library
- Research Labs
- Teaching and Evaluation Methods
|MBBS||250||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
M.D General Medicine
M.D TB & Chest Medicine
M.D Obstetrics & Gynaecology
M.D Community Medicine
M.S General Surgery
M.S Skin & STD
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Fee Structure UG Fees
|Particulars||Fees per year|
|NRI Tuition Fee||60,000/- USD $|
|University Reg. Fee||5,000/-|
|College Caution Deposit||50,000/-|
|Hostel Fee||75,000/- per year|
|Hostel Caution Deposit (refundable)||50,000/-|
|Mess Fee at dividing system||3,500/- to 4,000/- Per month.|
|Course||Fee per annum|
|MD (Derm., Vene. & Leprosy)||60,00,000/-|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||45,00,000|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||45,00,000|
|MD (Obst. & Gynae)||55,00,000/-|
|MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||55,00,000/-|
|M.D. (Radio Diagnosis)||60,00,000/-|
|MD(Tuberculosis & Respiratory diseases)/Pulmonary Medicine||40,00,000/-|
|MD (Respiratory Medicine)||40,00,000/-|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai|
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Answer: 0 (Zero).
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 15 days.
Question: In case candidate resigns after the final round of counselling, how much amount a candidate has to pay to the institution?
Answer: Entire course fees.
Get the Latest Update about Counselling Seat Matrix, College Cutoff, Vacant Seat Notice etc.