VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology), established in 1984, was conferred with the status of a deemed university in 2001 by the Government
of India. In three decades, the Institution has emerged as an innovator in higher education, growing from 180 students to 67,000+ students.
Today, it is counted among the most prominent and respected universities in India, featuring top-ranked academic programmes. The main
campus of VIT is at Vellore. It started another campus in Chennai subsequently. VIT-AP at Amaravati and VIT Bhopal were started as State Private
Universities later. Eco-friendly in design and equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure, VIT provides a favorable atmosphere for learning and
living. Quality in teaching-learning, research, and innovation are at the core of education at VIT. The institution follows a student-centered
culture and places the highest importance on quality and consistency in learning, teaching, and research experiences.
For Direct Admission in VIT Call us -6307064744
B.Tech Programmes Offered
- B.Tech – Biotechnology
- B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Block Chain Technology)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Bioinformatics)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering and Business systems (in collaboration with TCS)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Internet of Things)
- B.Tech – Electronics Engineering (VLSI Design and Technology)
- B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering (Biomedical Engineering)
- B.Tech – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Engineering)
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Mechanical (Manufacturing Engineering)
FEES (Vellore & Chennai Campus)
- Tuition Fees (Per Annum) INR 1,95,000 *
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) (One time payment) 3,000
- Total fees to be paid for the first year INR 1,98,000
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- The applicant should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO/OCI.
- NRI applicants can directly apply under ‘NRI Category’ through NRI application form.
- Foreign applicants who studied/studying abroad can apply directly through the International application form.
- Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for Engineering admission 2023.
- The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic.
- Applicants should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counseling/admission, failing which their candidacy for admission will be disqualified.
- Selection is based on the rank secured through CBT (Computer Based Test) VITEEE 2023.
- Selected applicants can participate in online counseling based on their ranking. They can give options for specific campus
- Programme and category of fees. Allotment will be based on the matching of the rank obtained and available options
- Applicants with rank upto 1 Lakh are eligible for counselling to Vellore and Chennai campus.
- VIT will verify the eligibility of candidates after completing the tuition fee payment on or before the stipulated date.
- Applicants are required to produce documents on the day of coming to the campus or as and when asked for, by the Office of Admissions
- Provisional Admission offered during counseling will be valid ONLY if the eligibility is fulfilled.
Last date for Receipt of the Application March 31, 2023 (Tentative)
VITEEE April 17 – 23, 2023
Result Declaration To be announced
Counselling To be announced
Get the Latest Update about Counselling Seat Matrix, College Cutoff, Vacant Seat Notice etc.