West Bengal PG Medical Admission 2020 – West Bengal University of Health Services (WBUHS), Kolkata is the conducting body of West Bengal PG 2020 medical admission. The authorities will release the application form for medical admission of West Bengal PG in the third week of March 2020 in online mode.The authorities will then call candidates for document verification in the third week of March 2020. Names of candidates who successfully fill the application form of West Bengal PG medical admission 2020, and get their documents verified will be listed in the applicant list that will be released by the authorities in the fourth week of March 2020. PG medical admission of West Bengal is granted on the basis of NEET PG scores of candidates. In order to participate in West Bengal PG medical admission 2020 candidates must secure minimum qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2020 and fulfil the other eligibility conditions necessary for admissions.
West Bengal PG 2020 medical admission – Important dates
|Exam Date (NEET PG 2020)||January 5, 2020|
|Application form release||Third week of March 2020*|
|Last date to fill application form||Third week of March 2020*|
|Document verification||Third week of March 2020*|
|Release of applicant list||Fourth week of March 2020*|
|Provisional merit list||Fourth week of March 2020*|
|Publication of seat matrix||Fourth week of March 2020*|
|Counselling round 1||Fourth week of March 2020*|
|Result of counselling round 1||First week of April 2020*|
|Counselling round 2||Third week of April 2020*|
|Result of counselling round 2||First week of May 2020*|
West Bengal PG medical admission 2020 – Eligibility criteria
Medical aspirants are required to fulfil certain eligibility conditions to participate in the processes of West Bengal PG 2020 medical admission. These conditions are mentioned in the points below:
- Candidates must qualify NEET PG 2020
- The state quota seats will be of three categories as given below
- Category A – Candidates who have completed MBBS from the state of West Bengal
- Category B – Candidates who have completed their MBBS from outside the state but they or their parents are permanent residents of West Bengal
- Category C –Aspirants who have completed their MBBS outside the state but have been employed in the rural areas under West Bengal government for regular 3 years
- Candidates must complete their MBBS from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aspirants must be registered with MCI/State Medical Council
- Candidates must complete mandatory 12 months rotatory internship by March 31, 2020
- Medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory
West Bengal PG 2020 medical admission – Application form
The application process of West Bengal PG medical admission will release in the third week of March 2020. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria of the medical admission of West Bengal for PG courses are required to fill the application form. The authorities will release the application form of West Bengal PG medical admission 2020 in online mode. In the application form candidates will be required to enter details like NEET PG 2020 roll number, date of birth, valid mobile number, caste, qualification, bond (if any). The application fee for West Bengal PG 2020 medical admission is no-nrefundable and the amount is INR3000. This amount can be paid by candidates via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
West Bengal PG medical admission – Merit list
The authorities will release the merit list of West Bengal PG medical admission 2020 in online mode. West Bengal PG 2020 merit list will be declared individually for state quota as well as management quota. Candidates whose names reflect on the merit list of West Bengal PG admission will be called to participate in the counselling processes. Details like All India Rank, name, category, PwD status and the type of seats allotted will be mentioned on the merit list of West Bengal PG medical admission 2020
West Bengal PG seat matrix
The seat matrix of West Bengal PG medical admission 2020 for some colleges is given in the table below. Candidates can refer to the same for a better and clearer idea. Alink of the etailed seat matrix of West Bengal PG 2020 medical admission is attached below..
Call now to get Confirm PG Seat-6307064744
|Medical Colleges||MS General Surgery||MS (Obst. and Gynae.)||MS (Ophthalmology)||MS (Orthopaedics)||M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)|
- Counselling Procedure
- The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
- Step-1:- counselling Registration through Online
- Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://wbmcc.nic.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
- Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grabe their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment reciept
- Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2020
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
- Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Visit website- http://wbmcc.nic.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
- Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- Choice filing will not be complete till you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
- Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on http://wbmcc.nic.in/website.
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
- Documents required
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1, 2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
- NEET PG counselling Factors
- West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata Conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- Cutoff Marks 2020
|Category||Cutoff marks (out of 1200)|
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- Question 1: Is West Bengal conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
- Answer: No, West Bengal conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
- Question 2: Who is Conducting body of NEET PG Entrance exam?
- Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
- Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
- Question 4: How many NEET PG seats are there in West Bengal?
- Answer: Around 1,050 seat is available in NEET PG.
- Question 5: how many seats available for AIQ quota students?
- Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.