Odisha NEET Counselling 2022 :Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) cell, Odisha is the competent authority responsible for Odisha MBBS 2022admission. On the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) scores only the Odisha MBBS admission will be granted.
Odisha NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Odisha NEET admission|
|Counselling authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell, Odisha|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET scores|
|Examination body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Tentative seats||1950 MBBS and 363 BDS|
Eligibility Criteria in Odisha NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Optional
- Residence Details : Permanent Natives of Odisha or
- Other : Children of All India civil service officers posted in Odisha Cadre
Odisha NEET Counselling Process
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. ojee.nic.in
Document verification session
- After the registration, the eligible candidates are required to participate in a document verification session.
Choice filling and locking
- After the document verification session, aspirants have to log in to their portals.
- For Odisha MBBS 2022 counselling applicants are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges according to their priority.
- After filling out choices, students are required to lock their choices also.
Seat allotment process
- On the basis of choices made, availability of seats, merit rank, categories of reservation candidates will be allotted seats for the Odisha MBBS admission 2022.
- The result of the Odisha NEET 2022 counselling is declared by OJEE, Odisha.
- For the Odisha MBBS admission, students are advised to download the admission letter before reporting at the college.
- Candidates have to give their willingness to “freeze” and “float” of their allotted MBBS/BDS seat.
- Candidates satisfied with the allotted seat can opt for freeze option, followed by uploading of documents, payment of application fee, and reporting to the allotted college.
- Candidates who wish to participate in further rounds of Odisha NEET counselling to upgrade their course/college can opt for float option.
- Such candidates are either allotted an upgraded seat based on their choice, rank, and availability of seats, or their original seat allotted in round one is retained.
Reporting at the allotted college
- Students are required to report at the allotted colleges.
- For Odisha MBBS admission 2022, candidates have to report within the specified dates and timings.
Odisha NEET Counselling Registration Process
|Registration||Students need to get them registered by entering personal and all other requisite details for the Odisha MBBS admission 2022.|
|Login||After registering successfully, aspirants will get a user ID and password to login then filling the form|
|Filing the application form||In subsequent step, candidates are required to fill their personal, academic (Class 12 and NEET 2022), contact and other relevant details|
|Upload||Aspirants have to upload their photographs/documents as per the specification given by the authority.|
|Fee payment||Students need to pay the odisha MBBS 2022 application fee.|
|Printout||Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of confirmation page for their future purpose.|
Document Required for Odisha NEET Counselling
- Marksheet and Secondary school certificate
- Passing certificate of class 12th and its marksheet
- Leaving certificate of school or college
- Domicile certificate for proof of living in the state for not less than 10 years.
- Category certificate, if it is applicable
The slip of verification of documents will be provided to students after the completion of the document verification session. This can be used by applicants for the further rounds of the Odisha MBBS 2022 counselling.
Odisha MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for Odisha MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Odisha MBBS.
Odisha Government Medical College Fees Structure
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||30,000|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||30,000|
|Government Medical College & Hospital (Renamed as Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital), Balasore||30,000|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||30,000|
|Government Medical College & Hospital (Renamed as Bhima Bhoi Medical College & Hospital), Balangir||30,000|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||30,000|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||30,000|
Odisha Private Medical College Fees Structure
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||6,50,000||26,00,000|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela||5,50,000||22,00,000|
Odisha Medical College MBBS Seat Matrix .
|NAME OF COLLEGE||TYPE||SEAT|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||Govt.||250|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||Govt.||125|
|Government Medical College & Hospital (Renamed as Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital), Balasore||Govt.||100|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||Govt.||125|
|Government Medical College & Hospital (Renamed as Bhima Bhoi Medical College & Hospital), Balangir||Govt.||100|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||Govt.||200|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Govt.||100|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||Govt.||250|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Trust||250|
|Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Trust||250|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Trust||100|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela||Trust||100|
Previous Years NEET cutoff Odisha – 85% State Quota Government College
|EX SERVICE MAN||572||34738|
Previous Years NEET cutoff Odisha for Private Medical College