Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling
HNBUMU (Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University) is the official authority responsible for conducting the counselling for Uttarakhand PG Medical 2022 admission. The candidates who are seeking admission in Uttarakhand should register themselves. HNBUMU will release the Uttarakhand PG medical application form 2022 on the official website of the state conducting authority.
Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling:Overview
|Name||Uttarakhand PG medical admission 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination|
|Counselling Authority 50% AIQ seats||Medical Counselling Committee|
|Counselling Authority 50% state quota seats||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
Uttrakhand NEET PG Medical Colleges & Fee structure
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun-75 Lakhs
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences ,Dehradun-30 Total Lakhs Non Clinical
- cut-off -21k Clinical , till 75K non Clinical
Previous Years Uttrakhand NEET PG Closing Rank
|BRANCH||PERMITTED SEAT||RECOGNIZED SEAT|
|Md General Medicine||20815||20086|
|MD TB & Chest||43957||21072|
|MS General Surgery||92616||67029|
|MS Obgy & Gynae||35385||34647|
Eligibility Criteria in Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Only citizens of India can apply for the state quota seat of Uttarakhand PG medical courses.
- It is mandatory for candidates to qualify for MBBS from an Institute located in Uttarakhand and recognized by MCI. This clause is not applicable to candidates applying for state quota seats.
- Candidates are required to complete Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship .
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Candidates who are already pursuing a postgraduate degree or diploma course then they can only apply for Uttarakhand PG medical admission once the course is complete.
- Candidate from Other State are Eligibile for Only Management Quota Seats.
Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling Procedure
Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling will be conducted in three rounds which will be organized in online mode.A link for Uttarakhand NEET PG/MDS registration will be available after the availability. Aspirants are advised to fill the Uttarakhand PG medical application form 2022 on or before the last date by following all the guidelines mentioned on the official website. Based on the Uttarakhand PG 2022 application form received, the competent authority will release a merit list indicating the number of candidates eligible for the particular round.
|Round 1or Round 2||Rs. 5000/-|
|MopUp Round||Rs 2000/-|
Candidates will also make corrections in their application fee by paying an additional amount of Rs 500.
Document Required for Uttarkhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Documents to be Uploaded
Already registered candidates need not to their documents details again, but they must fill their online choices for Extended MOP UP round after depositing the required registration fee for Extended MOP UP round. Candidates are required to upload following self attested documents/certificates at the time of registration during online counselling:-
- High School (10th) pass certificate.
- BDS Degree Provisional/Permanent.
- Internship Completion certificate.
- Registration Certificate with State Dental council /DCI.
- Identity proof as Aadhar card (Preferably), Voter card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority of Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable.
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable.
- NOC from DG Health & Family Welfare Uttarakhand/Competent Authority for regular PMHS Uttarakhand candidate.
- NOC from competent authority for all in-service regular candidates other than PMHS of Uttarakhand candidates.
- Self declaration/Undertaking for claiming benefit of Divyang(PH) reservation as per enclosed format.
Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling Merit List
Only those candidates who will be registered successfully for Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling will be included in the merit list. Aspirants whose name will be enlisted in the Uttarakhand PG medical merit list will be allowed to participate in the respective round of counselling. The merit list for every round of Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling will be released in online mode.
The Uttarakhand PG 2022 medical merit list is also known as the rank list which will bear all crucial information like the candidate’s name, NEET PG Roll no. NEET PG marks, NEET PG rank, Domicile status, the state where MBBS Institute is located, sub-category, whether applied for the bond, weightage claimed, % of weightage applied, marks after weightage, and state rank. Additional weightage is given to the in-service candidate in PMHS and Uttarakhand bonded candidates in the merit list of Uttarakhand PG medical 2022
Guidelines for Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- Free exit for 1st Round means if a candidate allotted a seat in 1st Round and even if candidate does not report/join the allotted college he would not be penalized and eligible for subsequent rounds.
- Exit with forfeiture means if a candidate allotted a seat in 2nd round of counselling and does not want to join the allotted seat he can still exit with forfeiture (losing security amount deposited) and once candidate joined the allotted seat would not be eligible for resigning/surrender of joined seat.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat in round I of counseling can opt for seat up gradation in round II of counselling only.
- If a candidate has upgraded in the round II the seat allotted in round I gets automatically cancelled and allotted to next eligible candidate in merit. Candidates are advised to select choices carefully.
- Candidates have to fill new/fresh choices in each round of counseling to become eligible for seat allotment in that particular round.
- Candidate can give as many choices as he/she wishes during online choice filling. However choices should be in order of candidate’s preference & eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to select the choices very carefully. If candidate is not interested in any specific Quota/College/Course, it is advised not to opt for that specific Quota/College/Course seat in choice filling process as allotment once done will not be altered. University/ Counselling Board will not be responsible for any mistake done at the part of the candidate.
- Candidate has to fill up the fresh choices/quota for each subsequent rounds of counselling separately irrespective of previous choices/quota.
- No Candidate will be permitted to vacate his/her admitted /joined seat in second and further round of counseling.
Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 Counselling – Reservation Policy
The reservation will be applicable as per the policy of Government of Uttarakhand. The reservation policy will be applicable only for State Quota seats & will be applied college wise. No reservation will be applicable for seats under for All India-Management Quota.
Vertical Reservation: Only for Candidates of Uttarakhand
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||04%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||19%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Differently abled (PH)||05%|
|Defence Personal Ward||05%|
Uttrakhand NEET Pg Cut-off Previous Years
|HIMS, Dehradun||MD Radio Diagnosis||OBC-OPEN||17419 ( 1 )||–|
|HIMS, Dehradun||MD General Medicine||UR-WOMEN||8551 ( 1 )||20832 ( 1 )|
|SGRRI, Dehradun||MD Radio Diagnosis||UR-MNG||7806 ( 3 )||24971 ( 3 )|
|SGRRI, Dehradun||MD Dermatology||UR-MNG||7432 ( 2 )||15293 ( 2 )|
|HIMS, Dehradun||MD Radio Diagnosis||UR-WOMEN||27391 ( 1 )||17602 ( 1 )|
|Govt Med Coll, Haldwani||MD General Medicine||SC-WOMEN||21399 ( 1 )||33931 ( 1 )|
|SGRRI, Dehradun||MD General Medicine||UR-OPEN||32650 ( 2 )||40582 ( 2 )|
|SGRRI, Dehradun||MS ENT||UR-OPEN||–||–|
|HIMS, Dehradun||MD General Medicine||UR-OPEN||13723 ( 3 )||15351 ( 2 )|