Chattisgarh NEET Counselling 2022 : Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur conducts Chhattisgarh MBBS 2022 admission for MBBS and BDS admissions.
Chattisgarh NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Chhattisgarh MBBS admission|
|Counselling authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET scores 2022|
|Examination authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Total seats offered (tentative)||1565 MBBS and 600 BDS seats|
Chattisgarh NEET Counselling Process
- At first, candidates will have to register themselves with CGDME NEET UG 2022 by paying Rs. 1000 for General & OBC, Rs 500 for SC/ST & Rs 10000 for NRI.
- Before the 1st round of counselling, Online registration opens only once for students.
- Candidates can then login to their respective accounts and exercise the choice filling
- After this, eligible candidates list cum merit list will be displayed.
- A seat may be allocated to the candidate, based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc.
- Candidates can verify their document and accept the seat & report to the respective college for admissions. Or students can opt for upgradation in Round 2
- As per schedule, subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted and candidates can proceed to participate in the further counselling rounds.
- Only Round 1 and Round 2 will be conducted online. And Mop up round will be conducted offline.
How to Register in Chattisgarh NEET Counselling 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website CGDME – www.cgdme.co.in
- Step 2: Go to the “MBBS and BDS 2022 – Online Application Portal (Open)” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Start the registration process and fill all the mandatory fields
- Step 4: Pay the required fee for participating.
- Step 5: Submit the Chhattisgarh NEET counselling 2022 registration form.
- Step 6: It is advised to download the Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling 2022
Document Required for Chattisgarh NEET Counselling
For verification, candidates will have to bring the original documents & attach the self-attested copies of the below given documents with the application:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET Score Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof
Chattisgarh MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for Chattisgarh MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Maharashtra MBBS.
Chattisgarh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix
|S.No.||Name of medical colleges||Number of seats|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur||125|
|2||Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||180|
|3||Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur||125|
|4||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||150|
|5||Government Medical College , Kanker||100|
|6||Government Medical College, Ambikapur (Surguja), Chhattisgarh||100|
|7||Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Govt. Medical College, Raigarh||60|
|8||Government Medical College (Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Med. Col.), Rajnandgaon||125|
|9||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai||150|
|10||Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Raipur||150|
|11||Sri Balaji Institute Institute of Medical Sciences||150|
Chattisgarh Government Medical College Fees Structure
|College Name||Tution Fees|
|Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||40,000|
|Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur||40,000|
|Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||50,000|
|Government Medical College, Ambikapur (Surguja), Chhattisgarh||40,000|
|Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Govt. Medical College, Raigarh||40,000|
|Government Medical College (Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Med. Col.), Rajnandgaon||40,000|
Chattisgarh Self Financing Private Medical College Fees Structure
|College Name||Tution Fees||NRI Fees|
|Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai||6,45,000||35,000$|
|Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Raipur||6,00,156||35,000$|
|Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Sciences||6,45,000||35,000$|
Previous Years NEET cutoff Chattisgarh – 85% State Quota Government College
Previous Years NEET cutoff Chattisgarh – Government Seat Cutoff for Private Medical College
Previous Years NEET cutoff Chattisgarh – Cutoff for Private Medical College