Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 – The Uttarakhand State Centralised counselling will be conducted for all available seats of MBBS /BDS courses in all the Government Medical Colleges, Private Medical/Dental Colleges and Private Medical college affiliated with State Private University of Uttarakhand for the academic session of 2020-21. For the allotment of the colleges, candidates need to register themselves on the official website at hnbumu.ac.in For the admission in the colleges, candidates need to submit the important documents at the time of counselling. Candidates may check the procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 from this page.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020 Dates….soon announce
Merit List for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
On the basis of registration, separate state Merit list will be prepared and displayed for each round of counselling. Candidates who successfully fill the application form and fulfil all criteria as per the NEET 2020 Uttarakhand State’s rules and regulations will see there name in the merit list. Candidates can check merit list and list of disqualified candidates that will be release as per the schdule at the official website. Merit List has the names of the candidates ranked according to their score in NEET exam.
Call us now to get confirm mbbs seat -6307064744
Seat Allotment for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Candidate has to register himself in a particular round of counselling otherwise, he/she will not be considered for seat allotment for that particular round of counselling. Eligible candidates will have to present him/herself in front of counselling board at the designated counselling venue as per schedule date and time, for seat allotment. At the time of counseling, candidates have to provide original documents for verification purpose. In case they are failed to provide any of the document than their seat allotment process will be cancelled.
Counselling Procedure for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The procedure of the counselling has been explained below. The candidates may check it to expand their knowledge on how the seat will be allocated.
Online Registration and Choice Filling – The candidates first needed to register and then submit the choices for the course and college. Candidates who fail to register in 1st round of counselling can participate in 2nd and Mop-Up round of counselling after registration and payment of a required fee.
State Merit List: After the registration and the submitting of the choices, the merit list will be released. It will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2020 score. Merit list will be prepared and displayed for each round of counselling.
Seat Allotment: The conducting body will analyse all the submitted choices and according to the merit position, will allocate the seat.
Confirmation of Seat: If the candidates are satisfied with the allotment, then they need to confirm the seat and report at the allocated institute.
Admission Procedure for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The admission process will only be completed once the candidate gets the admission letter issued by the concerned college within the specified time period mentioned in the allotment letter Hence, the candidates are required to make necessary arrangement from his/her side well in time to complete the whole admission process within the specified time period of that particular round. Candidates have to complete the following formalities/procedure for admission in the MBBS and BDS Courses.
- Download allotment letter
- Follow the instructions regarding payment of centralized advance tuition fee available on the allotment letter & as notified in the University website.
- After this candidate should report personally to the allotted college along with the following documents for completion of further admission process within a specified period
- Copy of allotment letter
- Proof of payment of centralized advance tuition fee.
- High School (10th) Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark sheet.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card (issued by NTA)
- NEET 2020 Result/Rank letter (issued by NT A)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable.
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- PWD category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable. (please refer to Information bulletin)
- Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport/ PAN card/driving license, etc)
- Other documents as per the requirement of the concerned college (kindly visit the college website or contact the concerned person).
- Remaining amount Bank Demand Draft (tuition fee/hostel/mess charges etc as per the allotted college).
Note: Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University” will NOT be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/DentalCollege.
Participating Institutes for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
List of Medical/Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand state are given below in the table:
|Name of Institute||Government/Private|
|Government Medical College, Haldwani.||Government|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Garhwal||Government|
|Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Government|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Private|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||Private|
|Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||Private|
|Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||Private|
Uttrakhand NEET Counselling 2020
- Hello NEET Aspirants Uttrakhand is also open state where other state students can apply for Counselling and get MBBS seat.
- Fee for Government Quota seat fee is – 10 Lakhs ,Cut-off-490+ ( Domicile students only)
- Fee For Management Quota seat – 15 Lakhs per annum cut-off 400+ ( For all State students)
List Of Private Medical Colleges In Uttrakhand
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
Call us now to get confirm mbbs seat -6307064744