CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET / MDS 2021 – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) conducts the admission process for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental admission 2021. The application form for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental has been released. All the eligible candidates can apply online for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental admission form the official website i,e centacpuducherry.in or through the direct link which is provided below on this page. Candidates can get admitted to any of the government or private colleges under Puducherry through CENTAC 2021. Scroll down to get more information about CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2021 through NEET / MDS from this page. Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the Application Form? The documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the application form are as follows-
CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CENTAC 2021 PG Medical / Dental admission below.
- NEET PG Score Card
- Nativity / Residence Certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz.,Community / Income / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Sports.
- Latest Photograph (size of 20 kb to 50kb) in JPEG format only
- Candidates are required to have a valid NEET-PG or NEET-MDS score of the current year. The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2021 and NEET-MDS 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021 admission session for PG Medical/Dental courses.
- Candidates are required to have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate and should have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31 March 2021.
- For the govt. quota seats of CENTAC 2021 only those candidates who reside in the UT of Puducherry are eligible.
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 Merit List Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET PG 2021 exam. Merit list is published on the official’s website i.e cenacpudducherry.in. Candidates also get a chance to raise an objection against the same. Officials verify the objections and published the final merit list. Separate merit list is prepared for Government Quota and Management Quota seats. In case, the registration is started again, then the new merit list is published for the new candidates. CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 Counselling CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 couselling shall be made on the basis of Merit. Counselling shall be done through computer module based on the preferences entered by the candidates. For physical counselling, candidates are called for counseling according to their ranks in batches. Candidates can choose any one of the branches or colleges available at the time of counseling Option once given during the counseling cannot be changed later. Document to be required for CENTAC PG Medical/ Dental Admission 2021
- For all the management quota seats, only those candidates are eligible who are residing in the UT of Puducherry and belonging to respective minorities.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NBE
- Mark sheets of MBBS/ BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd professional examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Valid Government ID proof.
- Community Certificate issued by the competent Authority (If Applicable)
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 Seat Details Candidates can check the seat details for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental admission 2021 below as per previous year. PG Medical Seats
- Disability certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized medical board (If Applicable).
|Category||No. of seats|
|Govt Quota Seats||90|
|Mgt Quota Seats||85|
|NRI Quota Seats||NIL|
|BARNCH||LAST CLOSING RANK|
|Md General Medicine||45933|
|MD TB & Chest||47664|
|MS General Surgery||74798|
|MS Obgy & Gynae||50115|
Puducherry NEET PG Counselling – State Quota fee clinical -8 lakhs per annum , Outsider fee -22.7 lakhs per annum
PIMS Pondicherry – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital, Puducherry Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre