Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2022 Counselling
will be started through online mode from August 2022. From the year 2017, only NEET exam has been considering for providing admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by various colleges in India. Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will have authority to conduct the counselling for state quota seats for admission in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/DDH/CRC courses. Students from J&K state will not be eligible for the 15% AIQ seats, therefore, their 100% seats will be filled through state quota basis. Here we are providing details about Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
After the declaration of NEET result by the NTA board, the BOPEE will conduct the online counseling for successful qualified candidates. Counselling process will be organized in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats.
Admission will be done on the basis of NEET scores only. The counselling procedure will be conducted through online mode. The counselling process comprise of various steps like document verification, merit list, options filling, seat allotment, etc.
Candidates who don’t have the domicile of J&K state can apply under the 15% AIQ seats by accepting the self-declaration form at the time of NEET registration.
Courses Offered through NEET Score:
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2022
Students can check here the tentative schedule of J&K MBBS/BDS Counselling:
|Online registration/uploading of document||August 2022|
|Declaration of PML||August 2022|
|Online filling up of preference forms||August 2022|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Various steps of counselling process are mentioned below:
- After the declaration of NEET result, candidates will have to go through the document verification process.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents along with photocopies for the verification process.
- After the completion of verification, a state merit list will be published.
- The merit list contain the candidate’s name, roll number, NEET score, state rank, etc.
- After that, candidates can proceed for preference filling.
- Candidates will require to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1500/- at the time of filling the preferences.
- Candidates will be able to fill their choices of colleges and courses for admission via online mode.
- Students can also fill preferences through physical counselling.
- A mock rehearsal of filling preferences will be provided through the website.
- Candidates must fill maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of merit list, preferences filled by candidates, reservation criteria and availability of seats.
- Candidates may check their seat allotment through the website.
- After the seat allotment, candidates will have to report in the allotted college within given time.
- Candidates will have to bring the required fees and documents at the allotted college to confirm their admission.
Reservation of seats will be done as per the state reservation policy. Here we have mentioned the reservation criteria of different categories:
|Categories||Reservation for male & female|
|Open Merit (OM)||50%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6% for Gujjars and Bakerwals/ 2% for Residents of District Leh & Kargil and 1% for others|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC)||2%|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||3%|
|*Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
|Children of Para-military Forces and State Police Personnel||1%|
|**Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports (SP)||2%|
|Poor & Backward (P&B)||10 seats in ASCOMS|
In the document verification process, candidates will be required to carry their original documents along with photocopies. Here we have mentioned the documents required at the time of verification:
- Matriculation (10th) certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- 12thor equivalent exam certificates
- NEET rank card
- State subject certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- P&B certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
JK NEET 2022 Counselling: Participating Institutes
- Government Medical College, Jammu
- Government Medical college, Srinagar
- SKIMS Medical College, Srinagar
- Government Medical College Anantnag
- Government Medical College Baramulla
- Government Medical College Rajouri
- Government Medical College Kathua
- ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu
- Government Indira Gandhi Dental College, Jammu
- Government Dental College, Srinagar
- Institute of Dental Sciences, Sehora, Jammu
Previous Years JK NEET Cut Off for General Category
|Name of the Medical College||General|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Sidhra||66,882||525|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar||4,07,803||253|
|Government Medical College and Associated Hospital, Rajouri||80,124||508|
|Government Medical College, Anantnag||67,908||523|
|Government Medical College, Baramulla||75,124||514|
|Government Medical College, Doda||76,831||512|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||47,947||551|
|Government Medical College, kathua||75,274||514|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir||37,134||568|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||51,773||546|
Previous Years JK NEET Cut Off for Scheduled Tribe
|Name of the College||Scheduled Tribe|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Sidhra||–||–|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar||–||–|
|Government Medical College and Associated Hospital, Rajouri||2,24,384||368|
|Government Medical College, Anantnag||2,17,528||373|
|Government Medical College, Baramulla||2,22,635||369|
|Government Medical College, Doda||2,43,637||353|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||1,54,499||428|
|Government Medical College, kathua||2,23,181||369|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir||1,82,713||402|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||1,87,854||398|