Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2021 – Directorate of Medical Education (DME), is the authority responsible for conducting Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 admission. The authorities will release the application form for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS in online mode in the second week of September 2021. However, candidates will have to submit Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2021 in offline mode by following guidelines mentioned below. Successfully registered candidates will be included in the rank list of Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 admission. Such candidates will be invited to participate in the various rounds of offline counselling conducted for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Important Dates-
|Issue of notification||October 2021|
|Availability of online application||October 2021|
|Releasing provisional merit list||October 2021|
|Document Verification||October 2021|
|1st round of counseling||October 2021|
|2nd round of counseling||October 2021|
|Mop up the round of counselling||November 2021|
Government Colleges Expected Cut-off 2021 State Quota
- General Category- 545+
- OBC Category-535+
- EWS Category-535+
- SC Category- 430+
- ST Category- 360+
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2021 – Application form
Medical aspirants seeking Arunachal Pradesh MBB/BDS 2021 admission must fill the application form. The authorities will release the application form of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS in the second week of June 2021. In the points that follow, the steps to fill Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2020 are listed.
- A link to fill the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 admission will be provided above. Candidates are advised to click on it
- In the page that opens, medical aspirants will have to fill all required details and upload their signature
- Candidates will then have to affix the passport size image on the application form of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. It must be noted that the image must match the one uploaded in NEET application form 2021
- Candidates should make sure that they do not furnish any original document at the time of filling the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2021, as it will not be returned by the authorities
- After filling in all details in the form medical aspirants will have to send the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 application form along with relevant documents in a 24*12 cm envelope
- The envelope should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR MBBS DEGREE COURSE 2021-2022 SESSION”
- Candidates must also make sure that the application form and relevant documents for admission is sent in and ‘A4 size cloth line cover’ for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2021
- The address at which the envelope containing Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2021 has been sent is provided below:
Documents to be furnished with Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 application form
Medical aspirants have to furnish below mentioned documents along with the application form for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS.
- NEET admit card 2021
- Mark Sheets of Class 10 and 10+2 ( Please ensure not to photocopy both sides of the mark sheet)
- NEET scorecard 2021
- Domicile Certificate/PRC issued by District Administration.
- Community Certificate Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Certificate issued by District Administration
After authorities receive the furnished documents mentioned above they will issue registration numbers to candidates on the official websites of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020.
Rank list of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 admission
After receiving the application form with the aforementioned documents the authorities will release the rank list for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. It must be noted that the rank list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in NEET 2021, fulfilment of eligibility conditions, successful submission of application form and other factors. A link to download the same will be provided above for the convenience of candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2021 – Counselling
Candidates whose names are included in the rank list of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission will be eligible to participate in the various rounds of offline counselling. Candidates must note that the authorities will conduct counselling for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS as a single window system. Medical aspirants will have to first download the call letter for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counselling 2020 and then report to the allotted venue in person.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 counselling – Process
Medical aspirants can check below for the detailed procedure followed for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS.
- Candidates who belong to special category will not be having the provision of change of allotted college or re-allotment of seats
- In the situation where there are seats vacant belonging to special category, these will be transferred to other category candidates for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2021.
- In case a candidate does not appear for the first round of counselling for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS, he/she will not be allowed to appear for subsequent rounds. However, if such candidates get their parents to authorize for them by submitting an authorization letter they will be considered for subsequent rounds
- For authorization the parent can furnish any of the documents mentioned here: Driving License, PAN Card / Passport, Voter ID
- In case state quota seats are left vacant after round 1 of counselling, they will be transferred to be filled by rank-wise re-allotment for Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission 2021
- It is essential that candidates keep a track of the official website for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS as all details will be communicated to candidates by the authorities here itself.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2021 admission – Eligibility criteria
There are certain eligibility conditions which candidates are required to fulfil if they are seeking admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. For the convenience of candidates these have been listed in the points below:
Category I – Candidates in possession of PRC or ST certificate of the state will be grouped under this category for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 admission
Category II – Arunachal Pradesh employees and non-employees fall under this category
- Next eligibility condition to be fulfilled for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS is to secure the minimum qualifying percentile in the national level medical entrance examination
TRIHMS Medical College – Seat Matrix
|2||15% All India Quota||8|
Documents Required at the time of Counselling 2021
- NEET 2021 Admit card
- NEET 2021 Scorecard
- Character certificate (From where he/she cleared class XII exams)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Passing Certificate of Class XII
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for date of birth proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
Candidates are advised to keep the photocopies of two to three sets of the original documents. This would be helpful in various stages of counseling and admission process.