Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education (DME), is the authority responsible for conducting Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission. The authorities will release the application form for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS in online mode in the second week of June 2020. However, candidates will have to submit Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2020 in offline mode by following guidelines mentioned below. Successfully registered candidates will be included in the rank list of Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020 admission. Such candidates will be invited to participate in the various rounds of offline counselling conducted for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. It is mandatory for candidates to qualify NEET with the minimum qualifying percentile for Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission 2020. On the basis of scores obtained in NEET 2020, fulfilment of eligibility, successful registration and other factors, candidates will be granted Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission. For more details on admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS candidates can check the article below.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Submission of NEET 2020 Scores||30 June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the NEET 2020 Scores||17 June 2020|
|Merit List announcement||02 July 2020|
|1st counselling round||19 July 2020|
|2nd counselling round||4th week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||4th week of August 2020|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 – Application form
Medical aspirants seeking Arunachal Pradesh MBB/BDS 2020 admission must fill the application form. The authorities will release the application form of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS in the second week of June 2020. In the points that follow, the steps to fill Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2020 are listed.
- A link to fill the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission will be provided above. Candidates are advised to click on it
- In the page that opens, medical aspirants will have to fill all required details and upload their signature
- Candidates will then have to affix the passport size image on the application form of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. It must be noted that the image must match the one uploaded in NEET application form 2020
- Candidates should make sure that they do not furnish any original document at the time of filling the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020, as it will not be returned by the authorities
- After filling in all details in the form medical aspirants will have to send the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 application form along with relevant documents in a 24*12 cm envelope
- The envelope should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR MBBS DEGREE COURSE 2020-2021 SESSION”
- Candidates must also make sure that the application form and relevant documents for admission is sent in and ‘A4 size cloth line cover’ for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2020
- The address at which the envelope containing Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2020 has been sent is provided below:
Documents to be furnished with Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 application form
Medical aspirants have to furnish below mentioned documents along with the application form for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS.
- NEET admit card 2020
- Mark Sheets of Class 10 and 10+2 ( Please ensure not to photocopy both sides of the mark sheet)
- NEET scorecard 2020
- Domicile Certificate/PRC issued by District Administration.
- Community Certificate Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Certificate issued by District Administration
After authorities receive the furnished documents mentioned above they will issue registration numbers to candidates on the official websites of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020.
Rank list of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission
After receiving the application form with the aforementioned documents the authorities will release the rank list for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. It must be noted that the rank list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in NEET 2020, fulfilment of eligibility conditions, successful submission of application form and other factors. A link to download the same will be provided above for the convenience of candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 – Counselling
Candidates whose names are included in the rank list of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission will be eligible to participate in the various rounds of offline counselling. Candidates must note that the authorities will conduct counselling for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS as a single window system. Medical aspirants will have to first download the call letter for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counselling 2020 and then report to the allotted venue in person.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 counselling – Process
Medical aspirants can check below for the detailed procedure followed for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS.
- Candidates who belong to special category will not be having the provision of change of allotted college or re-allotment of seats
- In the situation where there are seats vacant belonging to special category, these will be transferred to other category candidates for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020
- A parent/guardian of the medical aspirant is allowed to accompany him/her to the counselling venue for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission
- In case a candidate does not appear for the first round of counselling for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS, he/she will not be allowed to appear for subsequent rounds. However, if such candidates get their parents to authorize for them by submitting an authorization letter they will be considered for subsequent rounds
- For authorization the parent can furnish any of the documents mentioned here: Driving License, PAN Card / Passport, Voter ID
- In case state quota seats are left vacant after round 1 of counselling, they will be transferred to be filled by rank-wise re-allotment for Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission 2020
- Surrendered seats will be considered for admission under APST quota for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2020 admission
- It is essential that candidates keep a track of the official website for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS as all details will be communicated to candidates by the authorities here itself.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2020 admission – Eligibility criteria
There are certain eligibility conditions which candidates are required to fulfil if they are seeking admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS. For the convenience of candidates these have been listed in the points below:
- Firstly candidates must fulfil NEET eligibility criteria 2020 for admission to the medical and dental colleges of the state
- Medical aspirants will be divided into two categories under domicile criteria for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2020
Category I – Candidates in possession of PRC or ST certificate of the state will be grouped under this category for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2020 admission
Category II – Arunachal Pradesh employees and non-employees fall under this category
- Next eligibility condition to be fulfilled for admission to Arunachal Pradesh MBBS is to secure the minimum qualifying percentile in the national level medical entrance examination
TRIHMS Medical College – Seat Matrix
|2||15% All India Quota||8|
|Category||NEET 2019 cut off marks (out of 720)||NEET 2018 cut off marks (out of 720)||NEET 2017 cut off marks (out of 720)|
Documents Required at the time of Counselling 2020
- NEET 2020 Admit card
- NEET 2020 Scorecard
- Character certificate (From where he/she cleared class XII exams)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Passing Certificate of Class XII
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for date of birth proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
Candidates are advised to keep the photocopies of two to three sets of the original documents. This would be helpful in various stages of counseling and admission process.