Goa MBBS Counselling 2021 – The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bardez, will conduct the first round of counselling of Goa MBBS 2021 in the september. The second round of Goa NEET counselling 2021 will be conducted in the second week of September.The counselling for Goa MBBS/BDS 2021 will be held in offline mode only. A total of three rounds of Goa MBBS counselling 2021 will be conducted including a mop-up round. All the candidates who will be included in the merit list will be eligible to participate in Goa MBBS 2021 counselling process along with relevant documents. A candidate needs to clear NEET UG 2021 to appear for the Goa MBBS Counselling for 2021.
Goa NEET Counselling Dates 2021…TBA
Eligibility Criteria for Goa MBBS Admission 2021
- The candidates must have Indian Nationality.
- The NRI candidates holding Indian passports, Overseas Citizens of India and Persons of Indian Origin are also eligible under the NRI Category.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021 of the academic year.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of PWD and 40% in case of reserved categories) in PCB.
- The candidates must obtain the 50% marks in NEET for admission to MBBS.
Goa MBBS 2020 Application FormFor Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
The application form for Goa MBBS 2021 will be published online at dtegoa.gov.in. candidates need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details and other details in the online application form.
Incomplete application forms will be canceled. candidates should upload their photograph and signature in the online application form.
Goa MBBS 2021 Counselling
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear for counseling. The candidates as per their ranking and the preferences given by them will be allotted the college or institute of their choice.
After the candidates are allotted the seat, the candidates have to report to the Institute for verification of documents and payment of fees.
Selection & Admission ProcedureFor Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
- The counseling of NEET 2021 in Goa state will be conducted for the candidates who will appear and get qualified in the NEET Exam.
- Candidates should fill the application form for participating in the counseling.
- The candidates have to present in person at the counseling venue for seat allotment.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to select a seat of choice from the seats available at the time of admission as per their ranks.
- The admission will be completed only when the submission of original documents and payment of fees is successfully done.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report the allotted college within 3 working days to grant the admission.
- SC (Scheduled Caste): 2%
- ST (Schedule Tribe): 12%
- OBC (Other Backward Class): 27%
- PH (Physically Handicapped): 3%
- FF (Freedom Fighter): 1%
- CSP (Central Government Sector Employee of Goa): 3%
- ESM (Ex-Servicemen): 1%
- GN (Grand Daughter/Son of Defense Personnel): 2%
- NRI (Non-Resident of India): Up to 5%
Goa NEET 2021 Cutoff
The Goa NEET 2021 determines the minimum scores obtained by the candidates to be considered for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses at the universities and colleges in Goa. The candidates who clear the cutoff will be eligible for the counselling process. As of now, the cutoffs for this year have not been declared yet. Until the cutoffs are declared, the candidates can have a look at the last year’s cutoffs.
|S.No||Category of the Applicants||Qualifying Percentile|
|1||Unreserved Category||50th Percentile|
|2||Physically Handicapped Applicants under Unreserved Category||45th Percentile|
|3||Scheduled Caste Category||40th Percentile|
|4||Scheduled Tribe Category||40th Percentile|
|5||Other Backward Classes||40th Percentile|
|6||Physically Handicapped Applicants under SC/ST/OBC Category||40th Percentile|
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES
The cutoff of Goa NEET MBBS for the year
Documents that a candidate need to carry along with them are listed below:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet
- NEET 2021 score card
- Resident Certificate
- Resident relaxation certificate
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from Goa University (for applicants other than Goa Board)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy ofGoa MBBS Application Form 2021
- Acknowledgement card affixed with recent photograph
- Copy of NEET 2021 Admit Card
- Candidates must carry their admission cards which they will receive after the payment of application fee.
- Time allotment for candidates belonging to different categories are different.
Goa MBBS admission 2021 will be given on the basis of the NEET 2021 score, seats availability, reservation criteria, preferences given by the candidate and various other factors.
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744