Assam MBBS Counselling 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam will release the list of the candidates eligible for the Assam MBBS/BDS counselling 2021. The admission is for the 85% state quota seats offered in medical and dental colleges in the state. The counselling for the rest 15% All India Quota seats will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee i.e. MCC. Assam MBBS 2021 seat allotment list will mention the eligible candidates amongst those who have appeared for the counselling process. The Assam MBBS counselling 2021 will be conducted in the offline mode and was open to students who have qualified NEET.
Important dates for Tripura NEET counselling 2021
|Issue of notification||October 2021|
|Availability of online application||October 2021|
|Releasing provisional merit list||October 2021|
|Document Verification||October 2021|
|1st round of counseling||October 2021|
|2nd round of counseling||October 2021|
|Mop up the round of counselling||November 2021|
Number of Seats
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh||170|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, Assam||100|
|Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati||156|
|Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat||100|
|Silchar Medical College, Silchar||100|
|Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur||100|
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
|Number of Colleges||Number of Seats|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||40|
Government Colleges Expected Cut-off 2021
- General Category- 550+
- OBC Category-535+
- EWS Category-535+
- SC Category- 430+
- ST Category- 360+
Assam 2021 MBBS Counselling Procedure
Assam MBBS counselling 2021 will be conducted in the offline mode, which will have two rounds.
To be a part of the Assam MBBS counselling, students must qualify NEET 2021.
A merit list will be published by the DME, Assam which will have the names of the selected candidates based on their NEET 2021 scores. Only candidates with their names on the list will be eligible for the counselling process.
Eligible candidates are required to fill and submit the Assam MBBS application form 2020 before the late date, which is the third week of June.
Assam MBBS 2021 Application Form cum Counselling Fee
Assam MBBS Seat Matrix
After the completion of the counselling process, eligible students will be granted admission to around 900 MBBS and 40 BDS seats in six medical and one dental college in the state.
The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Quota
A new category i.e EWS category has introduced which are purely meant for the general candidates. Candidates claiming for EWS quota seats are directed to bring the Annexure-XI completely filled up and properly signed by the concerned circle officer at the time of counselling. Candidate can have a look at the last year’s income and asset certificate for EWS category
Eligibility Criteria Assam NEET 2021
- Candidates must be the citizen of Assam state.
- Candidate’s Parent should be living in Assam for more than 20 years.
- The condition of domicile is not applicable to the son/daughter of officers of All India Services working in Assam.
- Candidate must have taken the PCB and English in 12th class with total marks of 60% and for reserved category candidates require a minimum of 50%.
- Candidate must have taken the 6th to 10th class education in Assam state.
- The candidate must have appeared and applied in NEET 2021.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 24 years as on 31st December 2021.
- The SC/ST candidates age limit having 3 years’ relaxation.
Application Form for Assam NEET MBBS/BDS 2021
- Visit the site dmeassam.gov.in.
- Click on the Link “MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020”.
- Candidates have to read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Then enter the data such as personal, academic, address and others.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Check all the details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-challan to deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Counselling Process for Assam NEET MBBS/ BDS 2021
- The counseling for Assam NEET MBBS/BDS will be conducted in the offline mode at the counseling centers.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form for the counseling procedure.
- The counseling fee is Rs. 500, candidates have to pay the fee.
- At the time of Counselling, candidates are advised to be present with all the necessary documents before the admission committee.
- According to the merit list and order of preference, the seat will be allocated to the candidate.
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
Documents Required 2021
- The Candidates need to bring Form – B in the original duly and properly filled in along with all relevant annexure certificate attached with Form-’B’
- NEET 2021 Rank card
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet and Certificate
- Recent passport-size photograph (4 copies)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O. (Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
Assam MBBS Seat Allotment 2021
The allotment of seats will be based on the merit rank of the candidate state list. There will be two rounds in the counselling and the result for each round will be published on the official website. The Assam MBBS 2021 seat allotment results would include details like the name of the candidate, roll number, state merit rank as well as the name of the allotted institute. In a situation where a candidate is unable to be present in the counselling venue on the scheduled day, his/her allotted seat would be withdrawn