HP MBBS Counselling 2021 – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla is the authority competent to conduct the HP MBBS 2021 counselling for all the eligible aspirants. Authorities will conduct the HP MBBS counselling tentatively in the first week of September 2021 in offline mode. For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Dates 2021:
Issue of notification
Availability of online application
Releasing provisional merit list
1st round of counseling
2nd round of counseling
Mop up the round of counselling
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling
-Only one Private College,Cut-off is 360+ for domicile and 410+ for non domicile
- MMU Solan ( Total Budget 65 Lakhs)
- State Quota merit list fees is only 45 lakhs
Selection & Admission Procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021
- Candidates have to fill the application form for counseling 2021 in order to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidates.
- The candidate has to present in person for counseling on the day of counseling.
- Candidates who will fill and submit the application form successfully, they will be eligible to participate in the counseling procedure.
- Candidates have to report at the counseling center on the specified date and time.
- The call letter for attending the counseling will not be sent to candidates.
- The final seat allotment will be done after the verification of the documents and choices filled by the candidates.
- Selected candidates will be provided with the admission letter for admission which can be downloaded on the next day of the counseling from the university website.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college for admission with the admission letter.
- If the candidate fails to follow any of the steps or their documents found incorrect their admission will be canceled.
The reservation in the Himachal Pradesh state medical and dental college will be applicable as per the state and central government rules. Candidates will have to apply under the reserved category only if they have valid documents.
The application fees as per last year information is of of Rs 2000/- for the General/NRI & Other Categories students whereas the application fees for the SC/ST/PH Categories students is Rs 1000/-. The application fees have to be paid during the registration process as the registration is incomplete without the fees paid. The application fee is non-refundable in any cases.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory that the candidates ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the admission authority to make sure that they do not get disqualified from the process. Candidates who have qualified the NEET-UG-2021 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses through centralized counselling in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including State Quota Seats in Private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology(which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open School as private candidates shall not be eligible for admission. Furthermore, the study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
HP NEET Cutoff 2021:
Domicile of Jharkhand State is mandatory to be eligible to apply for HP NEET counselling 2021. There are 85 per cent seats reserved for the Jharkhand resident candidates. A total of 870 MBBS and 355 BDS seats offered by medical and dental colleges in Himachal Pradesh. The reservation categories include Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Classes. HP NEET cutoff 2021 will be based on All India ranks and NEET scores secured by the candidates.
Government Colleges Expected Cut-off 2021 State Quota :
- General Category- 550+
- OBC Category-535+
- EWS Category-535+
- SC Category- 430+
- ST Category- 360+
HP NEET Cutoff 2019 MBBS (General Category) All India Quota
Below is the previous year’s cutoff list of Government medical and dental colleges for the General category:
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||2672||630|
|Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College||5835||610|
|Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College||7112||603|
|Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College||7733||600|
|Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College||6535||606|
|Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College Hamirpur||7511||601|
|HP Government Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||17337||566|
Below is the previous year’s cutoff list of Government medical and dental colleges for the SC category:
HP NEET Cutoff 2019 MBBS (SC Category) All India Quota –
- Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla – 546
- Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College – 519
- Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College – 497
- Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College – 491
- Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College – 507
|HP Government Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||84419||449|
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Counselling
There ia a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates by personal appearance as per combined as well as category-wise merit list of the qualified candidates drawn by the H.P. University on the basis of All India merit of NEET-UG-2021. The candidates are directed to check their new merit rank as well as their exact date of Counseling on the University Website and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the Counselling. Candidates are advised to check these from the link are provided below.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Cut off
Qualifying Criteria for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2021 as per last year’s information is as follows:
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Merit List
H.P. University will draw and notify a combined as well as category–wise merit list on the basis of All India merit ranking of NEET-UG-2021 of the qualified candidates who have submitted their application form online only complete in all respects. The new ranks in order of merit will be assigned to the candidates in the merit list to be notified by the University for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges for filling up under State Quota & Management Quota seats in private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges, as the case, maybe. The merit list will be available on the University Website www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission Process 2021 The admission process in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges (State & Management Quota) will be completed within the prescribed schedule through a Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The selection process will be made on the basis of NEET-UG-2021 by the Centralized Counselling Committee.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Reservation
Reservation is provided to various categories among the seats available for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to MBBS/BDS courses under some category can claim for the same by opting for the category under which they want to get admission. Categories which will get reservation are as follows.
- Schedule Caste
- Schedule Tribes
- Other Backward Class
- Physically Handicapped
- Backward Area Candidates of Himachal Pradesh
- Single Girl Child
- Children of Jammu & Kashmir Migrant
- Children of Tibetan Refugees
- Documents Required-
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate (from the Principal of School/College)
- A Certificate of Bonafide Residence of HP
- PH Certificate
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744