Tripura MBBS Counselling 2022
Medical aspirants seeking admission through Tripura MBBS 2022 counselling must be aware that Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura is the authority responsible for the same. DME, Tripura will conduct the counselling for Tripura MBBS in online mode, registrations for the same will start in the third week of September 2021.
Tripura NEET Counselling 2022: Eligibility
To participate in the counselling of Tripura NEET 2022 a candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- The candidate must have qualified NEET 2022
- He/she must be a permanent resident of the state
- The candidate or his/her parent should have resided in state of Tripura for a period of at least 10 years prior to the date of release of application form
- Children of All India Service officers born in Tripura cadre or employees of Tripura state government posted out of the state can also apply for Tripura MBBS counselling
- Candidates who have completed class XII from an institute in Tripura and his/her parent is working with the Tripura/Central Government are also eligible
- Children of ex-servicemen/defence personnel who have resided in state of Tripura for a period of at least 5 years prior to the date of release of application form can also apply for the counselling of Tripura NEET
Tripura NEET counselling 2022: Steps
Step 1: Registration
To participate in the counselling of Tripura NEET 2022 a candidate needs to register himself/herself on the official website of DME. Candidates who fail to register will not be considered for the Tripura NEET 2022 counselling process.
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
Step 2: Application fee
It is mandatory to pay the application fee for participating in the counselling of Tripura NEET 2021. The application fee has to be paid offline through a Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Government of Tripura’ payable at Agartala.
Step 3: Verification of documents
Next step is the verification of the documents and checking the eligibility of the candidate. Candidate has to report with his/her documents, both original and self-attested photocopy, to the verification centre.
List of documents required for Tripura NEET counselling 2022
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Result
- Class XII marksheet
- Permanent Resident Certificate/Tripura State Domicile
- ST / SC / OBC/ Child of ex-servicemen/ physically handicapped certificate from the Competent Authority, as applicable
- Pass Certificate of the SSLC/Madhyamik Examination/Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination (proof of age)
- Aadhaar card
- Recent passport-sized photograph (5-6)
Step 4: State Merit list
The Directorate of Medical education (DME), Tripura, will prepare a merit list of the candidates who had registered for the counselling of Tripura NEET. Basis for preparation of the state merit list will be the NEET 2020 All India Ranks of the registered candidates.
Step 5: Seat allocation list
Tripura NEET 2022 seat allocation list will be uploaded on the official website of DME. The seat allocation list of Tripura NEET 2022 will be prepared on the basis of the state merit list, number of seats available and the choices filled by the candidates.
Step 6: Reporting to the institute
Candidates who have been allocated a seat have to report to the respective institute for confirmation of their admission. They also need to deposit the tuition fee for the first year of the course.
Private Medical Colleges In Tripura
- Tripura Medical College & Dr BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania, Agartala (Stata Quota)
- fees -12.5 per annum
- cut-off 350+
Government Colleges Expected Cut-off 2022
- General Category- 550+
- OBC Category-535+
- EWS Category-535+
- SC Category- 430+
- ST Category- 360+