List of countries choose by the Indian students to pursue MBBS course in abroad
|Country||Total Cost (For MBBS Course)|
|MBBS in China||20-25 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Russia||15-40 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Ukraine||20-35 Lakhs|
|MBBS in USA||40-80 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Germany||15-25 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Belarus||15-20 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Poland||30-35 Lakhs|
FMGE/MCI Screening Test/MEXT/USMLE
All the Indian students and students who wish to practice their medicine in India need to know about the MCI screening test.
- It is compulsory for all the students to clear the MCI screening test after completing their MBBS course from foreign universities.
- If any student who wishes to complete their medical degree from foreign universities and practice in a different country have to clear the respective screening test. For India it is MCI screening test and for USA it is USMLE.
Career Opportunities After MBBS Abroad
MBBS in Abroad opens vast career opportunities for the students. Completing medical degree from foreign universities have a worldwide recognition.
Any student who completed medical degree from foreign universities can have a vast career opportunities. Students need to clear the screening tests of respective countries where they want to pursue their career.
Any student completing MBBS degree from abroad can :
- Practice medicine in India
- Practice medicine in several other countries
- Complete their post graduation
- Can practice in hospitals or have their own clinics and hospitals
- They can work as medical officers in government projects
- They can work as professors in medical universities
Education loan and Scholarship
Getting an education in foreign country is not so easy for some students who are not financially strong, for such students there are education loans and scholarships.
- Students whose financial condition is weak but they deserve to be a doctor and have a medical degree in foreign universities can have an education loan.
- There are some governments like Georgian government who offers scholarship programs for Indian students. They provide a significant amount of budget for students.
- Students are advised to check well before applying for any loan or scholarship program.
- There is no scholarship offered from Ukrainian government or universities for Indian students. So students should take care of this and not fall for any frauds.
Time Duration to Complete MBBS Course in Abroad
The duration of course is also an important aspect. In India students can complete their course in 4.5 years and a year of internship. Following table shows the course duration of different countries:
Course duration to finish the medical degree from different countries
|Country||Duration Of Course (Years)|
|MBBS in Russia||6|
|MBBS in Ukraine||6|
|MBBS in China||5 + 1 (Year Internship)|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||5|
|MBBS in Philippines||5 to 6|
Choice of Countries to Study Medicine in Abroad
Nowadays, Indian students have many options to take and pursue MBBS admission in abroad at a very low cost. Following are the few countries where students can study MBBS in abroad:
|MBBS in China||MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||MBBS in Philippines|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||MBBS in Nepal||MBBS in Armenia|
|MBBS in Russia||MBBS in Ukraine||MBBS in Belarus|
|MBBS in Georgia||MBBS in Poland||MBBS in Kazakhstan|
|MBBS in USA||MBBS in Germany||–|
Selection of Country to Study Medicine in Abroad
Once you have decided the best MBBS abroad education consultant. Now it’s time to choose which country will be best for you.
There are many important factors for selection of the country such as:
- Decide your total budget to study MBBS in abroad.
- Currently, the number of Indians students studying MBBS in that particular country.
- Weather conditions during winter.
- Language learning requirements.
- Whether medical universities providing the full course in English or it is Bilingual.
- Safety aspect while studying MBBS abroad for Indian students.
- Population in the city for higher patients flow.
- Cost of living in the country while studying MBBS in abroad for Indian students.
MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS in India but due to their low budget can not take admission in India.
STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS.
This is very easy to take admission in Nepal Medical Colleges ,Nepal Medical College fees is also very affordable to Indian sudents.
Culture of Nepal is almost similar to India ,this is also one of the reason that MBBS in Nepal for Indian students becomes a suitable choice.
REASONS FOR DOING MBBS IN NEPAL
- Most of colleges offering MBBS in Nepal are MCI recognized.
- As far as climate is concerned ,it is similar to India .
- Quality of education of MBBS in Nepal is also very good.
- Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal.
- Syllabus of MBBS course in Nepal and MBBS in India is almost similar.
- The living cost for all those Indians who are doing MBBS in Nepal is very affordable, it is perfectly suitable for the Indian Middle Class.
- As it is very near to India so the travel time as well fare is also very nominal.
- The food in Nepal is quite similar to Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NEPAL
Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
1. Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara
2. College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur
3. Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj
4. Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu
5. Nepal Medical College Kathmandu
6. Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
7. Lumbini Medical College Palpa
8. Birat Medical College Biratnagar
9. Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
10. Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
Medical Colleges in Nepal under TRIBHUVAN University
1. National Medical College Birgunj
2. Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa
3. Janaki Medical College Janakpur
4. KIST Medical College Patan
5. Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur
6. Gandaki Medical College Pokhara
ADMISSION CRITERIA TO MBBS IN NEPAL
Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must fulfill the below mentioned MBBS eligibility criteria in order to secure MBBS seat.
- To pursue MBBS in Nepal, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31st of December of the admission year.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent, with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and he/she must have passed in all these subjects, securing not less than 50% of marks in each subject and also obtain an aggregate of 50% overall.
- The candidate must secure qualifying marks in MBBS Entrance Exams conducted by various Universities in Nepal.
- Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
MBBS in Philippines , Admission Fees & Medical Colleges in Philippines
MBBS in the Philippines is very popular among Indian students and students don’t have to study any additional language like in China or Russia because the Philippines is an English speaking country.
More than 95% of the people of the Philippines speak the English language. The various universities in the Philippines are now very well recognized by MCI.
Due to the language and climate comfort Indian students have started going to the Medical universities in the Philippines.MBBS fees in. Philippines medical college fees would range starts anywhere between 11-18 lakh and goes up to 30 lakhs.
MBBS in Philippines is one of the best and most preferred locations for Indian students.
As studying in Philippines provide students with the right blend of theoretical and practical education which enables the students to become successful doctors in the future.
Universities such as AMA School of Medicine, Our Lady of Fatima University, University of Perpetual Help are best for Indian students. MBBS in Philippines fees comes in the range between ₹15-25 lakh for the above-mentioned colleges.
Fees play a very important role when it comes to studying MBBS in abroad.
If you are looking for a low budget college with very low fees, then the Philippines is not for you as such colleges do not provide quality education and have poor infrastructure.
The student will have to make lots of adjustments such as learning a completely new local language, living in extreme tough climatic conditions, get a very average education, no practical exposure, no Indian food, etc.
Therefore, selecting a college with very low fees might seem fancy at first but is filled with many disadvantages.
Top medical colleges in Philippines :
|College Name||Total Fees in ₹ (Approx.)|
|AMA School of Medicine, Makati Campus, Metro Manila||15,62,500|
|University of Perpetual Help||18,12,500|
|Angeles University Foundation||20,15,000|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||23,14,000|
Medical School Foundation
The fees for medical colleges for MBBS in Philippine is affordable for Indian students. The quality of education is of the highest order in medical colleges in the Philippines. It is the perfect Return on Investment.
STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA
Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan.
The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,7000kM and its population is almost 4.7 million. Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy.
Also, Georgia country medical education is famous across the world. Studying MBBS in Georgia is something worth considering in case of students who wish to study MBBS in Europe.
There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Georgia. Students who wish to study MBBS in European countries are choosing Georgia as their study destination due to various reasons.
MBBS in Georgia benefits is huge in comparison to study MBBS in England or MBBS in Romania or any other European country for that matter.
There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Russia as well which are mentioned in the list of WHO recognized medical colleges but it all depends on the road-map, budget, choice of country and future prospects of individual students.
MBBS Admission in Georgia is an affordable option than the Indian private medical colleges. Indian students can get the best quality Medical education from the Top universities in Georgia and that too at a reasonable and affordable fee.
Georgia is a very safe country when it comes to the safety for girl students and with absolutely no crime and students can travel in buses, trains without any problems. Most of the people of Georgia follow Christianity and believe in love. Georgian people are very calm, peace-loving and accept religion and culture from all over the world
WHY CHOOSE STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA
- Georgia has become a hot destination for Indian Students from around the world WHO need to pursue MBBS in Abroad
- Being a fine looking country, Georgia offers numerous advantages to Indian students. Students from India, similarly as alternative countries, visit Georgia to induce medical education. This area unit the most reasons why students opt for MBBS in Georgia.
- No test for taking MBBS Admission in Georgia.
- No Donation.
- The Georgia Medical universities area unit recognized by the planet Health Organization (WHO), listed in World Directory of Medical faculties (WDOMS) and approved by Medical Council of Republic of India (MCI – Medical Council of India).
- No Condition of IELTS/TOEFL
- Fully English Medium
- Scholarships for Outstanding Students
- The MBBS Course is completed in five years specially designed for Indian Students.
- MBBS degree from the medical schools of Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students area unit allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars that facilitate them in gaining a lot of data and skill.
- Education imparted in Georgian Medical schools is of the best quality with extremely knowledgeable school.
- The cost of the whole course of MBBS in Georgia is extremely low as compared to alternative countries and significantly Republic of India.
- Eligible for Education Loan
Top Medical Universities in Georgia
The Medical Council of India (MCI) maintains a list of universities which are approved by it. And about 17 universities from Georgia are listed by the MCI on its website. Check the List of Georgian Universities Approved by the MCI.
MCI approved medical colleges in Georgia
- “AIETI” Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- 4 David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- European University
- High Medical School “Ayeti”
- Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University
- 9 Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
- Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- New Vision University, Georgia
- Georgia Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- 1Medical University “Hippocrates”
- Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Teaching University Geomedi, Georgia
MBBS In Russia, Admission Process, Medical Colleges in Russia
Russia is rich in heritage, art, and culture. St. Petersburg is one of the most modern cities of Russia and is the 2nd largest city. It is also known as the cultural capital.
Russia has welcomed thousands of students from all over the world every year who visit the country for education purpose. The country is open to students from all nationalities and encourages vast cultural diversity.
One of the best reasons to study in Russia is that most of the Russian Universities are listed in the top medical universities in the world in the field of Medicine, Engineering, and Management.
Most of the courses are taught in English Medium which is an added advantage.
Russia has the most college-level or higher graduates in terms of percentage of the population in the world. The entry to subsidized higher education is highly competitive.
As a result of great emphasis on science and technology, Russian medical education, mathematical, scientific, and aerospace research is generally of a high order.
Russian Universities are extremely recognized and hence the student can work all over the world after completing their medical course.
The list of Universities mentioned below are already listed under the Medical Council of India where students should go and pursue their MBBS course and the degree is valid all over the world and students can participate in the MCI screening test conducted in India every year.
World Health Organization (WHO) is a globally acclaimed body under where all the medical colleges from all over the World are listed and work under the guidance and protocols of WHO.
Hence it is mandatory for every medical institute, university and colleges in India and abroad to be listed with WHO.
Benefits of studying Mbbs in Russia
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- Affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Russian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in a group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia.
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self-cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognized worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in the first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references for students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
We at getting MBBS admission facilitate every student with the complete assistance of Personalized Counseling, University Selection, MCI Coaching in Universities, Step-by-step Admission Process, Career Counseling, Travel/ Visa Assistance and much more.
We are constantly involved in every junction of the career for every student from counseling to convocation.
English Medium | 5.8 Years program | Lowest Package · MCI /WHO Recognized | Degree valid all over the world.
Top Medical Colleges In Russia
There are more than 57 medical universities in Russia, all of them are Russian Government
List of top 10 medical universities in Russia
- Mari State University
- Perm State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
- Moscow State University
- Saint Petersburg Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
Mbbs in Ukraine – Admission & Top Mbbs Colleges In Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine or Medical Education in Ukraine is the best option for Indian students to study MCI approved medical programs at low-budget and low-cost medical colleges with very attractive fee structure.
Ukraine lies in south-east Europe and is mainly composed of fertile black soil steppes. The country shares its borders with Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland.
The country has particularly a Constitutional Republic system of Government. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and Hryvna is the currency of the country.
MBBS in Ukraine is very popular to study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students.
There are many top medical universities of Ukraine in cities like Lugansk and Donetsk and are in the top priority for Indian students studying who all want to study MBBS at low cost.
However, MBBS colleges in Ukraine universities such as Kiev and Sumy Medical University are among the popular choices for the students of India.
Overall, studying in Ukraine with a low MBBS fee in Ukraine is a good option for Indian students to study MCI approved medical programs at low-cost medical colleges with very attractive fee structure.
Ukraine offers MBBS with fewer fees in the world at some of the best colleges in Ukraine.
FEES for MBBS in Ukraine is very economical for Indian students who want to study medicine in Ukraine and the cheapest medical university in Europe.
The total fees for MBBS in Ukraine are much lower than Indian medical colleges.
Due to a low study in Ukraine cost, even though, there exists a wonderful Ukraine medical education center is what makes study in Ukraine for Indian students a wonderful option.
Recently over the past few years, Ukraine has come up as one of the popular destination choices for Indian students and due to that more and more students want to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Among Ukraine MBBS colleges the top MBBS university in Ukraine have a lower Ukraine medical college fees in comparison to India.
The cost of MBBS in Ukraine at medical colleges in Ukraine for Indian students who want to study medicine in Ukraine is very economical.
List of Top Medical Colleges in Ukraine
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University
Before Going to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, we should know about the beautiful country Kyrgyzstan which is located in the central part of Asia and follows a parliamentary republic system. Kyrgyz is the national language of the country. The country is divided into seven provinces, which consists of different districts and is administered by governors. Bishkek is the capital of the country.
The lowest cost medical programs for Indian students is available in Kyrgyzstan. At the total cost of below Rs. 15.00 Lacs including the complete fees structure and hostel accommodation.We can arrange individual accommodation for students if they are not interested in Hostel.There is special arrangements for girls candidates. The most important thing is that Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree can be completed within 5 years and medium of Instruction is English .
The Indian students feel comfortable in Kyrgyzstan as the weather is very much similar to the colder cities in North India. The living cost is even slightly lesser than India. Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan must definitely consider choosing a top university from the Kyrgyzstan medical university list. There is a very small list of MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan in compare to MBBS in Ukraine or MBBS in Russia. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is more economical for students who want to pursue their dream of becoming a doctor and pursue their career MBBS in abroad. The MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan is very low and very much affordable to the Indian students and is also considered to be one of the few countries which offer the cheapest MBBS Education in the world.One more important factor is that it just take three (03) hours to reach the destination.
Althougheh t main religion is Islam of the people of Kyrgyzstan but peoples lives with harmony with other religion. However, people follow the Russian culture. It culturally accepts Indian students and students from all the religion. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is getting popular every year. Studying at any top MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan would assure students with a brilliant medical career. Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree in India is very valuable. However, it is important to study at the oldest and top-ranked Kyrgyzstan medical college i.e–Osh State University, Medical Faculty .. This university is based in the capital city of Osh.
Top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State University, Medical Faculty
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Jalalabad State University, Jalalabad
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Kazakhstan is a country in Central Asia. The Official languages of Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian. The country shares borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan,
MBBS in Kazakhstan is a brilliant option for Indian students. Because the students who have done their MBBS from Kazakhstan have outperformed their counterparts from countries such as Russia, China, and Kyrgyzstan in terms of FMGE passing percentage (between 2012-13 to 2016-17).
Reasons why Kazakhstan is a better option for Indian students to pursue their medical education.
1.FMGE results show that the passing percentage than China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia.
At the end of the day, all that matters is whether you have cleared FMGE or not and Indian students have been passing this exam at a better ratio than students from countries like Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Romania, Bulgaria. We would recommend MBBS in Kazakhstan rather than MBBS in China as the duration is the same but the FMGE passing percentage is higher for Kazakhstan.
- Duration of the course: MBBS in Kazakhstan duration = 5 years
- Kazakhstan had the 6th highest number of students who came back to sit for FMGE among all the countries abroad which shows the growing popularity of MBBS from Kazakhstan.
- Students have a direct flight from Delhi to Kazakhstan which takes around 3 hr 45 min.
List of Top Medical Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
|University Name||Yearly Tuition Fees (US $)|
|Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty||5,700|
|Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau||3,000|
|North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl||3,000|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent||3,600|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Aktobe||3,600|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty||4,000|
|Kazakh Medical University for Continuing Education||3,500|
MBBS IN POLAND ..
Since 2010, Poland has became the best choice for Indian students for pursuing MBBS abroad due to high quality of medical education, low tuition fees structure & high growth rate after completing MBBS in Poland.
From last 5 years, more than 7000 students are already studying medicine in Poland. Now a days, many students from India are preferring to opt for MBBS in Poland over India.
The Poland medical schools are some of the most reputable medical schools around the world. The degree from Poland medical universities is a globally recognized and the students are eligible to appear for the MCI screening test.
MBBS in Poland is facilitating Indian students with top medical universities which are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) & accredited by the Ministry of Education & Science and the Ministry of Health. MBBS admission in Poland is a smooth and easy process with us, so that students can apply directly to the selected top medical universities or colleges without any hassle.
MBBS in Poland – In a Glance
|Last Date to Apply||August 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 Science (PCB) with 60%|
10+2 Science (PCB) with 40% ( for SC/ST)
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs. 2.20 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs. 5.5 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Poland||Rs. 15 – 20 Thousand/Month|
|MBBS Course Duration (in Years)||5 + 1 Year Internship|
|Recognition of University||MCI & WHO Approved|
|Medium of Education||Polish & English Language|
MBBS in Poland: Fee Structure
Here is the fee structure for all the MCI approved medical universities of Poland
|Name of the Universities||College Fee||Hostel Fee||Total|
|Warsaw Medical Academy||Rs. 52,86,000||NA||Rs. 52,86,000|
|University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn||Rs. 51,00,000||Rs. 5,70,000||Rs. 56,70,000|
|Medical University of Gdansk||Rs. 50,40,000||Rs. 5,70,000||Rs.56,10,000|
|Poznan Medical University||Rs. 65,94,000||Rs. 7,20,000||Rs. 73,14,000|
|Jagiellonian University Medical College||Rs. 65,94,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 70,98,000|
|Medical University of Lodz||Rs. 52,32,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 57,36,000|
|Medical University of Lublin||Rs. 63,88,200||Rs. 6,30,000||Rs. 70,18,200|
|University of Silesia||Rs. 36,21,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 41,25,000|
|University of Wroclaw||Rs. 54,30,000||Rs. 6,30,000||Rs. 60,60,000|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University||Rs. 50,40,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 55,44,000|
Benefits of study in Poland..
- Coaching for FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided including mock test during MBBS in Poland.
- Best medical colleges in Poland are recognized by – MCI & WHO.
- IELTS & TOEFL is not required to study MBBS in Poland.
- One internships at very reputable government & private hospitals.
- All top medical universities in Poland offers high quality of education in english medium .
- Study medicine course in Poland without donation & capitation fees.
- Best MBBS colleges in Poland are among world ranked universities.
- Affordable low tuition fees structure for MBBS course in Poland.
- MBBS admission process in Poland is very simple & easy as it does not require any entrance exam.
- Globally recognized medical degree after graduation.
- MBBS Scholarships in Poland are provided to some deserving students.
- Students who are applying for MBBS Degree in Poland are Eligible for various licensing exam such as MCI Screening Test, USMLE-1, PLAB in UK etc.
- Very Moderate weather Condition in Poland as compared to other countries.
Why you Should Opt for MBBS in Poland?
- Listed in world directory of medical colleges.
- No entrance exam.
- Top Universities facilitates students with high quality of education system.
- The fee structure of MBBS courses in Poland is very cheap & affordable.
- One Year Internship with quality government & private hospitals.
- All the medical colleges in the Poland follow English medium of instruction.
- The medical colleges of Poland are very popular due to their highly experienced staff in the field of medicine.
- The Poland medical degree is a globally recognized degree.
- Poland offers a blue card work permit for students who have completed their MBBS degree so that they can get a job and settle down as well in this country.
- All medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by international bodies such as WHO & MCI.
- It is easier to get admission for PG after MBBS in Poland in comparison to get admission in India for PG.
MBBS in Poland – Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- In recent surveys, it has been observed that students who are already studying in Poland feels safe & secure without any hassle.
- Although, you can verify the Poland rank where stands in the safety department & also check the crime rates against Indian students if any.
- Before applying to any course in abroad, you should visit some forums to check the review of Indian students about their experiences who are already pursuing MBBS in Poland.
MBBS IN GERMANY ..
Medicine is one of the fields that keep on expanding. In India, there are large numbers of students who wish to go for MBBS in Germany.
It offers the best and the most low cost education options for aspiring international students. Many countries including Germany have most of the top MCI approved medical universities.
Medical universities in Germany provide high quality of education, which gives Indian students a good exposure.
In fact, some medical universities in Germany allocate free education for international students. For the students who want to pursue MBBS, MD or such degrees in the field of medicine, then Germany is the best destination to get MBBS admission.
Here, the medical colleges provide both quality education as well as proper accommodation facilities to the international medical aspirants. The scope of medical education in Germany is very dense than any other educational programs across the world.
MBBS in Germany – In a Glance
|Last Date to Apply||March, 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (PCB) with 60%|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Required|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Minimum Course Fee||5 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||11 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Germany||15 – 20 Thousands/Year|
|MBBS Course Duration (in Years)||5+1 ( 1 Year Internship)|
|Recognition of Universities||MCI & WHO accredited|
|Medium of Education||English & German|
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in Germany
1 Ludwig-Maximilian-Universitat Munchen
2 Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen
3 Universitat Heidelberg
4 Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin
5 Freie Universitaet Berlin
6 Tech in the Universitat munchin
7 Eberhard Karis Universitat Tubingen
8 RWTH Aachen university
9 Albert Ludwing’s Universitat Freiburg
10 Karlsruhe Institute of technology
11 Universitat Bonn
Recognition of German Medical Universities
World Health Organization (WHO)
United Nations Organization (UNO)
Foundation for Advancement of International
Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Germany for Indian Students
- Low tuition fee structure for MBBS in Germany.
- Top medical schools or universities are recognized by – MCI & WHO
- Some universities offer Free education in Germany for international students.
- High quality of education.
- Working opportunities after completing the course of MBBS in Germany.
- Dialect is not a problem at all in the country since you can study or communicate in English.
- Cost of living is very affordable during medicine course in Germany.
- Students will get to live and explore a new place in one of the most developed and beautiful country.
- Students will also get the stipends amount of 20 to 30k Euros.
- Guaranteed scholarship will be offered to the students who pass the scholarship exam.
- The medical course in Germany is recognized across the globe.
Application Deadlines for MBBS in Germany
Every medical university or college has different deadlines to take MBBS admission. Mostly, all universities close the MBBS admission by 15th July or August of every year.
Number of MBBS Seats Available in Germany
- There are 36 medical universities in Germany having a maximum capacity of 85,000 students (1st year onwards till research).
- 6% MBBS seats are allotted to foreign students
Why you Should Opt for MBBS in Germany?
- The German medical education system is considered as one of the finest in the world.
- It provides cost effective medical education to international students with a globally recognized degree.
- Germany is one of the leading countries that specializes in highly advanced medical care.
- On completing the MBBS course from Germany, an Indian candidate becomes eligible for permanent residence certificate.
- Germany is the forefront of modern medicine and provides high tech hospitals that are capable of providing healthcare to numerous number of people.
- The medical education in Germany is stated as one of the most prestigious in the world.
- No entrance exam is required to take admission in Germany medical universities.
- Every medical universities provide quality private & government hospitals for internships
- Cost of studying MBBS in Germany is very affordable.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
MBBS Course Duration in Germany
The total course duration to complete the MBBS / MD in Germany with the best medical universities or schools in Germany is 7.5 Years (including internship with stipends).
MBBS in Germany – Is it Safe for Indian Students?
Germany is one of the safest country in the world.It has lowest crime rate or any discrimination in the world. International students who are already pursuing their medicine course are absolutely safe in Germany.
Germany Medical Universities take special care of evry student’s security safety especially for girls, by installing CCTV camera around the campus, classes and libraries. Even the hostels are fully guarded by the German police officer.
Courses Offered by Germany Medical Universities
Medicine course / MBBS / MD in Germany offers a detailed information about numerous health problems and how to handle those issues.
The medicine programs contain coverage of public health and promoting health, the major determinants of health, health communication and education, philosophy and ethics of public health, the theory behind the science and methodology, coverage of statistics and epidemiology and qualitative research methods.
Various courses covered under Medical and Public Health Services Program are-
- General Medicine (MBBS)
- Nursing and Public health
- Therapy Professionals
- Veterinary Medicine
Documents Required ..
After all the process done, you will have to submit all the required document to apply in German embassy.
Below are the list of documents required to study MBBS course in Germany:
- 10 passport size photos
- 10 Photocopies of 10th, 12th and 1st year of graduation Mark sheet ( it should be attested by Gazetted Officer)
- 2 recommendation letters
- 10 Photocopies of Passport
- 10 Photocopies of school leaving certificate
- Proof of language proficiency in German and/or English
- Copy of payment proof of study fees, if applicable
Application Procedure for Studying Medicine in Germany
Following are the proper steps for application procedure to study MBBS in Germany. We will guide you at every step –
- Fill the application form/or get it filed by us online.
- Submit all the scanned documents like your passport, and any other necessary documents.
- Get the admission letter direct from the medical university (Within 8 working days)
- After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure will get started.
- Visit the German Embassy in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter (within one month).
- Check, Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for a visa.