An accredited four-year degree programme in nursing is known as BSc Nursing. In light of recent events, the nursing profession has seen an increase in popularity that hasn’t been seen before. Nurses are considered the backbone of the hospital and patient care. To become a nurse, one must first complete a bachelor’s degree programme in nursing.
With the public and private sectors always in need of nurses, this is a great career option for anybody interested in working in healthcare or hospitality. Many prestigious schools and universities in India are holding entrance exams for BSc Nursing admission 2023. These colleges have a long history of producing exceptional healthcare professionals.
Aspirants may learn about the entire process, including dates, requirements, entrance examinations, and test patterns through the BSc Nursing admissions 2023 process we’ve set up for them. Today’s BSc Nursing curriculum is vastly different from the one that was in place in the past. Patients and their families can be actively engaged in all settings by nurses who are well-trained to design innovative care models and conduct health assessments to improve healthcare quality.
Four years of intensive coursework in biochemistry, dietetics, pharmacy, pathology, microbiology, child health, mental health, and forensic nursing are typical for nursing students pursuing a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree.
Shiksha has compiled all the relevant information on the BSc nursing admission 2022 in India, including dates, eligibility, primary entrance exams, and test patterns.
About BSc Nursing Admission 2023
In the year 2023, students wishing to enrol in a BSc Nursing programme in India would have to appear for admission exams offered by prestigious Indian universities and medical institutions. Several days ahead of the release of application materials and event details on their official websites, these institutions will notify their alumni through email. Application forms can be done online, and admission examinations can be taken either online or offline, depending on the institution’s policy.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2023 will be used to determine admission to BSc Nursing programmes in 2023. The official announcement may be seen on the neet.nta.nic.in website for students.
“The NEET (UG) – 2023 Result will be used by other Central and State Government Entities following their own eligibility requirements/other norms/applicable regulations/guidelines/ laws,” according to the official notification. To be eligible for admission to the BSc (H) Nursing programme, students must meet their individual eligibility requirements, other norms, relevant regulations, guidelines and rules, according to the official notification given last year.
Many BSc (H) Nursing programmes will now include the NEET-UG 2023 results as part of their admissions criterion; they may also be utilised by other Central and State government organisations.
Each university’s application procedure for BSc nursing admissions in 2023 may be different. There are certain institutions that require candidates to complete national or state-level tests, while others have their own entrance examinations.
Top 20 nursing colleges in India.
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Delhi.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- Byramjee Jeejeebhoj Government Medical College (Pune).
- Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- JSS Academy of higher education & research (Mysore).
- Manipal University (Madhav Nagar).
- Apollo College of Nursing (Chennai).
- NIMHANS (Bangalore).
- Tata memorial hospital (Mumbai).
- Hinduja hospital (Mumbai).
- IGNORE (New Delhi).
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani nursing.
- Sree Ramachandra Medical University.
- Amrita College (Cochin).
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (New Delhi).
- Government Medical College (Amritsar).
- Institute of Medical Sciences (Varanasi).
- John’s College of Nursing (Bangalore).
- Kovai Medical Center research & education Trust (Coimbatore)
Who is Eligible for BSc Nursing Admission 2023?
Admissions to the BSc Nursing Program will be granted based on NEET 2023 results at JIPMER Puducherry and IMS BHU Varanasi, thus far.
Following the BSc Nursing 2023 entrance criteria is the same as applying for any other undergraduate course. In 2023, the admissions standards for BSc nursing students in India are as follows:
- The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age for BSc Nursing admission 2023 to apply for BSc Nursing admission
Exam Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS BSc Nursing admission 2023
- Candidates should have cleared class 12 exams or an equivalent exam from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Candidates of the general category should have secured a minimum of 55 per cent marks in aggregate in class 12 and SC/ST category candidates should have secured 50 per cent in aggregate
BHU BSc Nursing admission 2023 through NEET
- The applicant should be an Indian National
- Applicant should have passed the class or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute with an aggregate of a minimum of 50 per cent marks (For general candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and 40per cent for the OBC Non-creamy layer/ SC/ ST.
- The candidate should be 17-years old and not more than 25 years in age, as of December 31, 2023
- The candidate should have qualified NEET
PGIMER BSc nursing admission 2023
- Only female candidates can apply
- Applicant should have passed class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects or any other equivalent examination with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregte
- Aspirants appearing for the class 12 exam in April/May 2022 are also eligible to apply
- The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed more than 25 years and not less than 17 years in the year of admission
KGMU BSc nursing admission 2023
- Applicant must have passed class 12 securing at least 45 per cent marks (40 per cent for SC/ST category candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) subjects from any recognized board.
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the central government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) are also eligible to apply.
- The Applicant should be 17 years as of 1 January 2022
Indian Army BSc Nursing admission 2023
- The candidate should be an Indian national
- The only female applicant should have cleared class 12 or equivalent examination (12 years schooling) in her first attempt
- She should have scored 50 per cent in aggregate as a regular student from a recognized board, university or examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English subjects.
- Those who are appearing in the final examination may also apply provisionally, if selected for the course, they will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required marks and subjects.
- The candidate should be 17 years of age as of 30 September. Her date of birth should be between 01 October 1995 and 30 September 2003 (both days inclusive).
- The female candidates should have a minimum height of no less than 152 cm
- For Gorkhas and candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum height is 148 cm.
- The applicants have to appear for the X-Ray examination of the Chest and Ultra Sonography (USG) of the pelvis and abdomen.
JIPMER BSc nursing admission 2023 through NEET
- The applicant should be an Indian National
- The candidate should be 17 years of age as of December 31, 2023
- Applicants should have passed the class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates belonging to the (Unreserved) UR category, should have scored 50 per cent marks for, the reserved category candidates (SC/ST), minimum of 40 per cent marks are required and for the OPH category 45 per cent marks are required.
- Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects in class 12
- The candidate should have qualified NEET
CMC Ludhiana BSc nursing admission 2023
•The applicant should be 17 years of age
•The candidate should be a citizen of India. Indian Origin candidates having Citizenship of other countries can also apply, as per the Government of India guidelines, or under the NRI category. No other foreign national is eligible.
•The candidate must have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English subjects and should have obtained a minimum of 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent for SC/ST/BC).
RUHS BSc Nursing admission 2023
•The applicants should be 17 years of age. The upper limit for female candidates is 28 years, and for male candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years.
•The applicants should have cleared the class 12 exam from any recognised board/university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent marks for SC/ST candidates)
- The maximum age limit is 35 years for BSc Nursing admission
- Candidates should have passed class 12 with Physics, Biology, English and Chemistry as mandatory subjects to apply for BSc nursing admission
- Candidates should fulfil the cut-off requirement in the qualifying entrance exam for BSc nursing admission
- There are entrance exams like Indian Army BSc nursing which only accepts applications from female candidates for BSc nursing admission
BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Tips
Candidates can use the following preparatory advice to ace the BSc Nursing entrance exams:
- Learn the Basics: Students who learn the fundamentals of a subject will have a better understanding of that subject overall. To ace your college admission examinations, you’ll need to know everything about your class 12 curriculum.
- Students need to be familiar with the exam syllabus for any test they want to take. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, as well as general aptitude and English, make up the BSc Nursing Entrance Exam. Students are urged to put a lot of time and effort into their preparations.
- Prepare for the entrance tests by consulting your class 12th textbooks and other reference materials. Attempt to solve as many prior year’s questions as you can. ” To prepare for the entrance exam, students must keep track of their time and adhere to a rigid schedule.
- Early starters have the advantage of being able to cover more ground and demonstrate a deeper level of understanding than those who begin later. Because of this, it’s best to get started on your planning as early as possible. Candidates would be able to easily pass their admission tests as a result of this.
BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Process
Admission to the BSc Nursing programme in 2023 involves the following steps:
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing programme must submit an online or paper application.
- Submission of applications results in the issuance of exam admission cards to those who have successfully completed the process.
- Attend the admission exam: Attendance at the entrance exam is required.
- After completing the entrance test, the competent authorities will disclose the results depending on the performance of the candidate.
- After the results are announced, the conducting body will publish the cut off list, which specifies the minimum qualifying marks that applicants must meet in order to be considered for admission to the BSc nursing programme.
- Counselling: The BSc Nursing counselling procedure will be completed in accordance with the results of the merit list.
- Seat allocation: Based on counselling and the candidates’ scores, they will be assigned seats at the universities of their choosing.
- Candidates must appear in person at the colleges where their seats have been allotted in order to continue the admissions process.
BSC Nursing Colleges in West bengal
|Aastha Nursing Institute, Jiaganj, Murshidabad||Private||60|
|Anandalok Institute of Nursing Education, Siliguri||Private||55|
|Apollo Gleneagles Nursing College Kolkata||Private||100|
|B.M. Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||50|
|Charnok College Of Nursing||Private||100|
|College of Nursing, R.G. Kar Medical College and Hospital||Govt.||80|
|College of Nursing, Asansol ESI Hospital, Asansol||Govt.||50|
|College of Nursing, Asia Heart Foundation, Kolkata||Private||100|
|College of Nursing, Bankura Sammilani Medical College& Hospital,||Govt.||60|
|College of Nursing, Burdwan Medical College and Hospital||Govt.||70|
|College of Nursing, Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata||Govt.||60|
|College of Nursing, Medinipur Medical College Hospital||Govt.||50|
|College of Nursing, North Bengal Medical College and Hospital||Govt.||60|
|College of Nursing, NRS Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata||Govt.||50|
|Desun College of Nursing, Rajarhat Kolkata||Private||100|
|East West Education Institute, Talit, Purba Burdwan||Private||60|
|GitaRam College of Nursing, Radharghat, Murshidabad||Private||60|
|Gouri Devi Nursing Academy, Rajbandh, Durgapur||Private||60|
|Govt. College of Nursing, I.D & B.G. Hospital Campus||Govt.||75|
|Institute of Child Health, Faculty of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||60|
|International Institute of Nursing & Research, Kalyani||Private||100|
|IQ City Institute Of Nursing Sciences. Sovapur, Durgapur||Private||100|
|Jagannath Gupta Institute of Nursing Sciences,||Private||60|
|Jiaganj School & College of Nursing, Jiaganj, Murshidabad||Private||100|
|Kothari Institute of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||60|
|Ma Sarada College of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||40|
|Maa Sarada Institute of Nursing , Durgapur||Private||75|
|Manmohini Academic Institution, Murshidabad||Private||60|
|Minerva College of Nursing, Krishnagar, Nadia||Private||60|
|Neotia Academy Of Nursing||Private||80|
|Priyamvada Birla Institute of Nursing, Rajarhat||Private||50|
|Peerless Institute of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||30|
|Royal Institute of Nursing and Medical Sciences, Durgapur||Private||100|
|Sanjiban College of Nursing||Private||60|
|Sister Florence College of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||50|
|Sova Rani Nursing College, KPCMCH, Kolkata||Private||80|
|University C.O.N.College of Medicine and J.N.M, Kalyani||Govt.||60|
|Vivodhananda Saraswati Nursing Institute, Chandanhati, Barasat||Private||60|
|West Bengal Govt. College of Nursing, S.S.K.M. Hospital||Govt.||65|
|Westbank College of Nursing, Andul Road, Howrah||Private||60|
|Woodlands College of Nursing, Kolkata||Private||50|
|Mrinalini Devi, Birbhum||Private||60|
|Santiniketan Govt CON ,Bolpur||Govt.||100|
|Diamond Harbour Medical College and Hospital||Govt.||100|
|Sagore Dutta Medical College and Hospital, Haldia||Govt.||100|
|Matangini Govt Tamluk DH||Govt.||100|
|Murshidabad Medical College and Hospital||Govt.||100|
|Govt. Howrah DH, Howrah||Govt.||60|
|Govt. Kharagpur S D Hospital||Govt.||60|
|Govt. Uluberia S D Hospital||Govt.||60|
|Deben Mahata Medical College and Hospital, Purulia||Govt.||100|
|Rampurhat Medical College and Hospital, Birbhum||Govt.||100|
|Govt College of Nursing, Suri SH, Birbhum||Govt.||50|
|Calcutta National Medical College||Govt.||50|
|Govt College of Nursing, Serampore Walsh SDH& SSH||Govt.||60|
|Rasulpur Protik Nursing Institution, Bankura||Private||60|
|Sebabrata Institute of Nursing, Uluberia||Private||60|
|Belarani Institute of Nursing, Bankura||Private||60|
|Navjeevan College of Nursing, Darjeeling||Private||60|
|Himalayan Nursing College, Darjeeling||Private||60|
|Matri Bhavan CON, RKSM Kolkata||Private||50|
|B.P Poddar & Parvati Devi Academy of Nursing||Private||60|
BSC Nursing Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
BSc Nursing Private Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University.
- Galgotias University.
- Integral University.
- Kailash Institute of Nursing & Para-Medical Science.
- Vivekananda College of Nursing.
- Amogha Institute of Professional & Technical Education.
- Saaii College of Medical Science and Technology.
- Hind Institute of Medical Science.
- Mayo Institute of Medical Science.
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.
- Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Science & Hospital.
- Career Institute of Medical Science & Hospital.
- St. Mary S College of Nursing.
- G.C.R.G Group of Institutions.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- Dharampal Singh Degree College.
- IIMT University.
- Acn College.
- Dr.Tandon Nursing College.
- Kalka Group OF Institutions.
- Aligarh School of Nursing.
- GSRM Memorial College of Nursing (GSRM).
- Bareilly International University.
- Sharda University.
- Rim&R Group of Institutions.
- Bora Institute of allied Health Science.
- Era Lucknow Medical College & Hospital.
- Baba Hospital & Institute of Paramedical.
- Nightingale Institute of Nursing.
- Rajpal Singh Memorial Post Graduate College. (RSMPGC).
- SCPM College of Nursing & Paramedical Science (SCPM).
- Apex College of Nursing.
- B.C.M College of Nursing.
- Career College of Nursing.
- Bora Institute of Allied Health Science Sewa Hospital Research Center.
- College of Nursing at S.V.B.P Hospital.
- College of Nursing Institute of Paramedical.
- F.H College of Nursing.
- Fatima College of Nursing.
- Florence Nightingale College of Nursing.
- G.G School of Nursing & Paramedical.
- G.S.R.M Memorial College of Nursing.
- Ganga Sheet School of Nursing.
- Guru Shri Goraksh Nath College of Nursing.
- Heritage School of Nursing & Paramedical Institute.
- Hindustan Institute of Allied Health Science & Research.
- Hind Institute of Medical Science, College of Nursing.
- Jeevan Jyoti institute of Nursing & Paramedical Science.
- Jyoti Hospital Nursing College.
- K.M.C College of Nursing.
- Kailash Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Science.
- Keshlata College of Nursing Keshlata Hospital.
- Max Institute of Health Education & Research College of Nursing.
- Rama College of Nursing.
- Mayo College of Nursing Mayo Institute of Medical Science.
- Rohilkand College of Nursing.
- S.C.P.M College of Nursing & Paramedical Science.
- Sahara College of Nursing & Paramedical Science.
- Saail College of Medical Science & technology.
- Sarojini Naidu College of Nursing.
- Shri Venkateshwara School of Nursing.
- Sri K.L Shastri Smarak Nursing College.
- St.Marya College of Nursing.
- Umalok College of Nursing.
- Yashraj Institute of Professional Studies.
- Aligarh College of Nursing & Hospital.
- King Georges medical University.
- LLRAM Medical College.
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University.
- Integral University.
- ERA University.
- Santosh University.
- BCM College of Nursing.
- AKG Institute of Nursing.
- Good Will College.
- J.S University.
- Maa Kaushilya School of Nursing.
- Metro College of Nursing.
- Naraina Nursing College.
- Panna Dhai Subharti Nusring College.
- Vimla Nursing College.
Government Nursing Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- Allahabad State University.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science.
- King George Medical University.
- Mahamaya Technical University.
- Om Sai Para Medical College.
- Bundelkand University.
BSC Agriculture Colleges ,ICARE Recognised University Of India
- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), School of Agriculture (SOA), New Delhi
- Punjab Agricultural University, College of Agriculture Engineering & Technology, Ludhiana
- Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar
- Desh Bhagat University, Punjab
- Swami Sarvanand Institute of Management & Technology, Gurdaspur
- Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
- Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur
- Agriculture University, Jodhpur
- Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner
- B.B.D. Government College, Chimanpura
- Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi
- Sai Nath University, Ranchi
- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur
- Bhartiya College of Agricultural Engineering, Durg
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Nadia
- Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Pundibari
- Doon (PG) College of Agriculture Science and Technology, Dehradun
- Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun
- CCS Haryana Agriculture University (HAU), Hisar
- Shree guru Govind singh Tricentenery Univeristy (SGT), Gurgaon
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (SHIATS), Allahabad
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut
- Chandra Bhanu Gupta Krishi Mahavidyalaya, Roodahi
- Amity University, Noida
- Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur
- Bihar Agricultural University (BAU), Bhagalpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
- RKDF University, Bhopal
- Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Gwalior
- ITM University, Gwalior
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
- Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Siksha O’ Anusandhan University (SOA), Bhubaneshwar
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Jorhat
- Anand Niketan College of Agriculture, Chandrapur
- Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
- KK Wagh Institute of Engineering Education and Research (KKWIEER), Nashik
- Loknete Mohanrao Kadam College Of Agriculture (LMK), Hingangaon
- S.V Agricultural College (SVAC), Tirupati
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (APAU), Hyderabad
- University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Raichur
- Rai Technology University (RTU), Bangalore
- Junagadh Agricultural University (JAU), Junagadh
- Anand Agricultural University, Anand
Top Universities that offer B.Sc Agriculture – All over India
B.Sc Agriculture colleges List: Here we have listed the top universities all over India which offers B.Sc Agriculture. Candidates who are interested in building their career in B.Sc Agriculture can join this reputed universities.
- Punjab Agricultural University
- Sivaji University
- Sardar Vallabhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Mewar University
B.Sc Agriculture Top colleges State wise
Top colleges at Andhra Pradesh
- Agriculture College, Bapatla
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati
- Dr. YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem
- Agricultural College, Naira
- Agricultural College, Mahanand
- College of Agriculture, Rajahmundry
Top colleges at Telangana
- AcharyaN.G.Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendra Nagar
- Agricultural College, Aswaraopet
- College of Agriculture, Jagital
Top Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Science University, Chennai
Top Colleges in Maharastra
- Dr. BalasahebSawantKonkanKrishiVidyapeeth, Ratnagiri
- DrPanjabraoDeshmukhKrishiVidyapeeth, Akola
- Maharashtra Animal Science & Fishery University, Nagpur
- LokneteMohanraoKadam College of Agriculture, Hingangaon
- Anand Niketan College of Agriculture, Warora
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri
- Marathwada Agricultural University, Parbhani
- Institute of Applied Research & Development in Agriculture, Sangli
- Lokmangal Agriculture College, Solapur
Top Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Chandra Shekar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology
- ManyavarShriKanshiramJi University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda
- Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & TechnKumagaimargani
- UP PanditDeenDayalUpadhayaPashuChikitsaVigyanVidhyalayaEvam Go Anusandhan Sansthan
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS), Naini
- Institute of Agricultural Science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi
Top Colleges in Karnataka
- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Shimoga
- University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur
- College of Agriculture, Mandya
Top Colleges in West Bengal
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences
- VisvaBharati, (PalliSikshaBhavana), West Bengal
- Bidhan Chandra KrishiViswavidyalaya, West Bengal
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, West Bengal
TOP PRIVATE B.Sc. AGRICULTURE COLLEGES IN INDIA
- Roorkee College of Engineering, Roorkee
- Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- AKS University, Madhya Pradesh
- Agriculture University Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College, Tamil Nadu
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Sciences, Bhopal
- CT University, Ludhiana
- Chitkara University, Rajpura
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri, Mohali
- Roorkee Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Marwadi University, Rajkot
- School of Agriculture, SHUATS, Allahabad
- School of Agriculture, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- University College of Agriculture, Guru Kashi University, Talwandi Sabo, Bhatinda, Punjab
- M.S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture, Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha
- College of Agricultural Technology, Kullapuram, Theni, (affiliated to TNAU)
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan, (Deemed to be University), Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- School of Agriculture, ITM University, Gwalior, MP
- SRM University Chennai
- JSS University ,Mysuru
- Yenepoya University
- Bharat University Chennai
- Hindustan University Chennai
- Ramachandra University Chennai
- Sidhartha University Chennai
- SDM University Dharwd
Get the Latest Update about Counselling Seat Matrix, College Cutoff, Vacant Seat Notice etc.