Bihar NEET Counselling 2020, Bihar NEET 2020 Rank List : Counselling ,Merit List…
Bihar is an eastern Indian state, bordering to Nepal. Patna is the capital of this state. This state has numbers of medical institutions along with some private and government universities which offers education in the field of medical. Many candidates visit here from different places to pursue the MBBS ad BDS courses. Bihar has the literacy rate of 63.4 percent as per 2011 census. In this article, candidates can get the complete information related to the Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2020
|Online registration||4th week of June 2020|
|Merit list release||4th week of June 2020 2020|
|Document verification||last week of June 2020 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|online counseling (choice filling)||1st week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment result declare||1st week of July 2020|
|Downloading of allotment letter||2nd week of July 2020|
|Date of joining||2nd week of July 2020|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||3rd week of July 2020|
|Merit list Released||3rd week of July 2020|
|Documents Verification||last week of 2020 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Online Choice Filling Date||last week of July 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment Release||1st week of August 2020|
|A download of Allotment Letter & Entry Date||2nd week of August 2020|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020
- Hello NEET Aspirants Bihar is also open state so other state students can also apply for Counselling and get MBBS Seat.
- Fee structure – 8 to 10.5 Lakhs Per annum For all Domicile and Non –Domicile .
- Cut-off – 380+ For General and OBC For Domicile ,For All Other Category -260+
- Cut-off -400+ For Non –Domicile, For Counselling Guidance -6307064744
List Of Private Medical Colleges Bihar
- Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj
- Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa
- Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020
- Candidates must be residing in the state of Bihar
- The candidate has passed the 12th standard examination by the recognized board or CBSE Board.
- Mandatory Subjects in 12th class such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English.
- Candidate should have completed the 11th and 12th class in Bihar, they are eligible for the counseling process.
- In class 10 + 2 they must have scored the minimum 50% marks, and for reserved category candidates they require only 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should qualify the NEET 2020 with at least 50% marks, 45% is required for UR-PWD and 40% marks for SC, ST, OBC, SC-PWD, ST-PWD and OBC-PWD candidates.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 Selection and Admission Process
- Once the NEET result is declared, the counselling commences in the state.
- Candidates participating in counselling, need to register them on the counseling website.
- The candidate’s registration will be completed only after the payment of counseling fees.
- Once registration is done, candidates are allowed to fill the college choices.
- By their preference and marks scored in the NEET 2020, they will be allotted the seats.
- When the seats are allotted, candidates can download the allotment letter and report at the assigned colleges for final admission.
- It is important that candidates must not forget to carry the required original documents along with the photocopy when they are reporting to the college.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for UGMACwhich will be given on this page to Form 2020 will be available on the official website as per the schedule and . Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, before filling & submitting the application form. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode only. The candidates can apply for UGMAC 2020 by following the steps as given below:
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website and Click on the link available for online registeration for online for Bihar MBBS Admission 2020.
Fill in the required details which will be asked in step one such as email id, mobile no. etc.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “Activation Code” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email-id and received activation code to activate his/her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, the applicant needs to click on the “Sign-in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information :
- After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his/her account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature :
- After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step Four: Educational Information: After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step Five: Preview Your Application
- After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying the information provided in step-2, step-3, and step-4.
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections.
- Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button to update the entered information.
If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate gives his/her Declaration and clicks the “Confirm & Submit” button to proceed to pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
Step 6: Counselling Fee:
- After the preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee.
- There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline/NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the printout of the same. Thereafter visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through Challan mode.
- Payment by Online Mode: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Step Seven Download Part-A & Part-B : After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his/her supervision, because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further process during counseling.
Reservation Criteria in Admission
The reservation criteria for admission will be followed as per the Government’s Rules. Candidates seeking admission under reserved category should produce supporting documents in support of the claim. The candidates can check the reservation criteria for admission in Bihar for various categories as under:
- Schedule Caste (SC)- 16%
- Schedule Tribe (ST)- 1%
- Back Class-12%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC)-18%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG)-3%
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Merit List
The BCECEB will release the state merit list on the basis of UG NEET 2020. The merit list will be available for admission to 85% state quota seats in government medical and dental colleges located in the state. The applicants must note that the counseling for 15% all India quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Bihar MBBS Admission 2020 Merit List consists the name of the candidate, NEET 2020 roll number, NEET 2020 All India Rank, State Rank of Bihar, Date of Birth and Total Percentile secured, etc.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Cut Off
Cut off is the qualifying criteria for the counselling i.e if any candidate have score marks equal to the cut off score in the NEET UG 2020 exam then he/she will be eligible for counselling process for seat allotment to medical and dental courses. The cut off Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 will be declared by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on its official website. Candidates can check the cut off score for last year’s first round of counselling.
Documents Required for Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- 10th Mark Sheet, Admit Card & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate and Permanent Residential Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- 4 Passport Size Photographs