DU MBBS Counselling 2021 – Delhi NEET Counselling 2021 will be started through online mode by the authorities. The 85% state quota counselling will be organized by the MCC. A common counselling is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in Delhi universities. Candidates can appear in NEET entrance examination to get admission in the state medical colleges of Delhi. The counselling is conducted for admission into 85% quota seats of the medical and dental colleges of Delhi. For complete details of Delhi NEET 2021 counselling, candidates can read this article thoroughly.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2021
To participate in the NEET 2021 counselling, candidates will have to fill the online application form. No separate registration to be done for medical courses in University of Delhi. No individual communication will be sent for the counselling. After declaration of result, the authority will publish the merit list, venue and counselling schedule on the website. The counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats in the colleges
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
Dates for Delhi NEET Counseling 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for Delhi NEET Counseling 2021
The age limit for all the candidates applying for the MBBS course in DU must have completed the age of 17 years before or on December 2021.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on December 2021.
- The reserved category is getting relaxation of 5 years of the upper age limit.
- The candidates should have cleared the 12th class exam conducted by CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi with the required subjects such as physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English from any recognized school.
- Candidate should have obtained the minimum 50% marks and 40% marks is required for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination of Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under the 85% Delhi Quota.
- It is necessary for the candidates to clear the NEET UG 2021 examination conducted by CBSE.
- The candidates should be medically fit for the course of MBBS.
Admission Procedure for Delhi NEET Counseling 2021
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks/marks obtained in the NEET 2021 entrance test.
- Candidates have to register on the counseling website to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates have to present in the counseling venue on a given date and time. There they will be permitted to fill the college preferences.
- As per the filled choices, candidate’s rank and availability of seats in the participating colleges, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates can confirm their seats after payment of counseling fees.
- It is necessary to report the allotted college in the mentioned time period along with the admission letter to get admission.
Reservation Criteria of Delhi NEET Counseling 2021
The 15% seats are reserved for SC category, 7.5 for ST category, 27% for OBC category, 3% for PWD candidates and 5% for children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel. Candidates have to produce the related document as a proof of reserve category.
DU MBBS Counselling 2021 Process
As mentioned, the counselling of DU MBBS 2021 will be conducted in three rounds in inclusion of mop-up round. Candidates can check the round-wise process of DU MBBS counselling 2021 below.
Step – 1: DU MBBS counselling registration 2021
First of all, the eligible candidates have to register themselves for DU MBBS counselling by entering their NEET UG roll number (as mentioned in NEET admit card 2020), personal, qualification, contact and other asked details. It is advised to enter the details carefully, as the allotment and other communications will be done through this information. Thereafter, they have to create a password following the instructions mentioned by the authority. Once the password and other details are done, click on submit button to proceed.
After the registration process, the password of DU MBBS counselling 2021 will be sent to the registered email ID, which must be preserved for future logins. In order to login, candidates have to enter their NEET roll number and password and the link for the same will be provided when available.
Step – 2: Choice filling and locking for DU MBBS/BDS counselling
Once the counselling session begins, the first thing to do is filling the choices of colleges as well as courses in which students wish to get admission. They can choose any number of colleges for DU MBBS admission 2021 among the three of them. The choices once filled should also be locked on or before the last date. In case, if any one forgets to lock the preferences, the choices filled will be locked automatically. It should be noted that preferences once locked cannot be edited or modified, therefore, it is advised to lock the choices after reviewing.
Step – 5: Reporting at the allotted colleges
Candidates who will be allotted a college during DU MBBS/BDS counselling 2021 will be required to report at the Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSc), University of Delhi, for completion of admission process and document verification. The allotted students also have to register themselves at FMSc for the allotment process. After registering at DU faculty, candidates can report at the designated college for joining the MBBS/BDS seat.
DU MBBS counselling 2021 registration with FMSc
After the allotment of seats under 15% AIQ and 85% state quota seats, aspirants have to register themselves with FMSc, as mentioned above. The link to register with FMSc for DU MBBS/BDS allotment process will be available on this page when released. The step-by-step process for registration is mentioned here.
- Click on the link to be available on this page, when released.
- Enter the email ID, mobile number, NEET roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number, which should be considered as password.
- Go to the login window and login using NEET roll number, password and code.
- NEET scorecard 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as name, gender, category, nationality, state, religion, family details and other
- Enter the address (permanent and correspondence) address details and bank details.
- In the next section, submit the academic details Class 10, 12 and NEET UG 2021
- The relevant documents such as passport size photographs, signature, self-attested copies of Class 10, Class 12 board marksheet, NEET 2020 result and admit card.
- After the submission of all details, aspirants have to cross-check all the details for future verification.
- For final registration, click on the check-boxes mentioning the details.
- Then, click on submit button and take a printout of confirmation page.
Documents required for DU MBBS counselling 2021
Following are the list of documents which must be carried at the time of reporting for DU MBBS admission 2021. No candidate will be granted admission without any of the document/certificate.
- NEET result 2021
- Admit card of NEET UG
- Recent passport size photographs
- Demand draft of Rs. 1000
- Following self-attested copies of:For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744
- Aadhaar card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Character certificate issued by principal of school last attended
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
- Father’s SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate, if applicable
- OCI card for Overseas Citizens of India
- Following certificates from the school will be required:
- School is situated within National Capital Territory of Delhi
- School is recognised by CBSE/COISC/Jamia Millia Islamia
- School is conducting regular classes
- Candidate who has conducted regular classes for Class 11 and 12
For Admission and Counselling Guidance – 6307064744