KEAM 2020 – CEE is expected to release KEAM 2020 application form in January 2020. The form is released on cee.kerala.gov.in and candidates can also apply from this page. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2020 is set to be held on April 20 and 21, 2020. The examination is held at state level, to fill seats in engineering, agriculture, veterinary, forestry, and pharmacy. Architecture and medical admission in the state is done on the basis of NATA and NEET score, respectively.
Kerala NEET Counselling 2020 Rank List : Seat Matrix , Rank ..
Kerala NEET Counselling 2020
- Hello NEET Aspirants Karala is open State where other state students can also apply for Counselling and get MBBS seat.
- Fee structure Average is -5 to 7 Lakhs Per annum.
- Cut-off -447+ For General & OBC ,For all other Category – 366+(Domicile Students)
- Cut-off For Other State students – 493+
Kerala Private Medical Colleges & Its Fee Structure
1. KMCT Medical College, Mukkom, Kozhikode- Rs.5.54 lakhs
2. Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre, Thiruvalla; Rs.5.6 lakhs
3. Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Amala Nagar, Thrissur-Rs.5.6 Lakhs
4. Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Bisho Alappat Road,Thrissur- Rs.5.6 Lakhs
5. Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, Ernakulam- Rs.5.6 Lakhs
6. SUT Academy of Medical Sciences, Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.5.32 Lakhs
7. Mount Zion Medical College, Chayalode, Adoor, Pathanamthitta- Rs.5.5575 lakhs
8. Travancore Medical College, Mylapore, Umayanalloor P O, Kollam- Rs.5.6 laxzkahs
9. P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Vaniyamkulam, Ottapalam, Palakkad Rs.6.04 lakhs
10. DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalpetta, Meppadi P.O., Wayanad- Rs.5.99 lakhs
11. Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Chalakka, North Kuthiyathode P O, Ernakulam –Rs.6.5386 lakhs
12. S R Medical College and Research Centre, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.5.6 lakhs
13. Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Kuttapuzha, Thiruvalla- Rs.5.6 Lakhs
14. Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram –Rs.5.6 Lakhs
15. Malabar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Modakkallur P O, Atholi Via, Kozhikode –Rs.5.6 Lakhs
16. Azeezia Institute of Medical Science and Research, Meyyannoor P O, Kollam –Rs.5.6 Lakhs
17. Al Azhar Medical College & Super Speciality Hospital, Ezhalloor, Thodupuzha, Idukki-Rs.5.6 Lakhs
18. Sree Gokulam Medical College & Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram – Rs.5.6Lakhs
19. Kannur Medical College, Kannur –Rs.5.6 Lakhs
20. MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram – Rs.5.6 lakhs
21. Karuna Medical College, Vilayodi, Chittur, Palakkad –Rs.5.4054 lakhs
22. Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram- Rs.5.6 lakhs
For Counselling Guidance -6307064744
Dental Colleges & Fees: The tuition fee for BDS in all Dental Colleges has been fixed at Rs.3.04 lakhs for the 85% seats and at Rs.6 lakhs for the NRI seats. The Dental Colleges included in the Government order, are the following:
1. Annoor Dental College, Puthuppady P O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam
2. Educare Institute of Dental Science, Kiliyamannil, Campus, Chattiparamba, Malappuram
3. Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, Chekanoor Road, Mudur P O, Edappal, Malappuram
4. Mar Baselios Dental College, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
5. Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Aralummoodu, Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram
6. PSM College of Dental Science and Research, Akkikavu, Thrissur
7. Sri Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences, Modakkallur, Atholi, Calicut
8. St. Gregorios Dental College, Chelad P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
9. Al-Azhar Dental College, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki
10. Azeezia College of Dental Sciences & Research, Meeyyannoor, Kollam
11. Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Nellikuzhy P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
12. Royal Dental College, Iron Hills, Chalissery P O, Palakkad
13. MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram
14. KMCT Dental College, Kozhikode
15. Sri Sankara Dental College, Akathumuri, Varkala, Thiruvananthapu
16. Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy, Kannur
17. Century International Institute of Dental Sciences, Poinachi
Government Medical Colleges
- ALP T D Medical College, Alappuzha KUHS
- CMC Govt. Medical College, Ernakulam
- KKM Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode
- KLM Govt. Medical College, Parippally, Kollam
- KNM Govt. Medical College, Pariyaram, Kannur
- KTM Govt. Medical College, Kottayam
- MLP Govt. Medical College, Manjeri, Malappuram
- PKM Govt. Medical College, Palakkad
- TCM Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
- TVM Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
Government Dental Colleges
- ALD Govt. Dental College, Alappuzha
- KKD Govt. Dental College, Kozhikode
- KND Govt. Dental College, Pariyaram, Kannur
- KTD Govt. Dental College, Kottayam
- TCD Govt. Dental College, Thrissur
- TVD Govt. Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram
KEAM 2020 Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned the complete KEAM schedule. Check the dates carefully and follow it accordingly.
|Opening of application form||1st February 2020|
|Closing of application form||25th February 2020|
|Last date to upload eligibility certificate along with supporting documents||29th February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||10th April 2020|
|Exam date||20th – 21st April|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of April|
|Announcement of result||on or before 25th May 2020|
|Starting of counselling||4th week of June|
Kerala MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Qualifying NEET is Mandatory: For students who want to participate in Kerala MBBS admission process through KEAM 2020 will have to obtain at least 50th percentile and the required NEET cut-off 2020 in order to be eligible for Kerala MBBS and BDS admissions.
Native Students: Candidates seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses offered by medical colleges in Kerala must be natives of the state i.e. they must have studied in Kerala. However, candidates seeking admission under the 15% all-India quota will not be bound by this rule.
Non-Keralite – 1 (NK-1): Candidates who are not Kerala domicile holders but fall under the following categories will be considered NK-1 candidates and can apply for state merit seats. But these candidates will not be offered communal/PwD/special privileges:
- Candidates who are wards of non-Keralite Government employees in defence services and have passed the qualifying course/ class 12 from Kerala.
- Candidates whose parents are non-Keralites and have been serving or have served the Government of Kerala for a minimum of two years. In this case, the students must have completed class 12 from Kerala.
- Non-Keralite students who have been living in the state for at least 5 years and have pursued education from a state school or institute for a minimum of 5 years during 12 years of study.
- Non-domicile holders of Kerala who have studied in Kerala-based schools from class 8 to class 12.
Education Qualification Required: All candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC and SC candidates and 45% for SEBC) in class 12 exams with physics, chemistry, and biology. Also, they must have secured at least 50% in biology alone.
Age Criteria: As an additional eligibility norm, candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019. The upper age limit will be followed as per the rules set for NEET 2020.
Kerala MBBS Admission Application Process 2020:
- In order to appear for CEE Kerala MBBS counselling, candidates will be required to fill KEAM application form for MBBS and BDS courses. The required application fee must also be paid in order to complete the application.
- For this, candidates will have to register online and fill up all their personal and academic details. Once they have registered, they will be provided with an application number either through the registered email ID or phone number.
- The KEAM application window opens twice every academic session; once in February and next in May. The application window is usually shorter in May. Candidates must fill the KEAM application form within this stipulated time period and pay the fees through net banking, e-challan, debit or credit card.
- Once the candidates have filled the Kerala MBBS application, they will have to take a printout, affix a passport size picture, get it attested by the head of your school/institution where you were previously enrolled and send it to CEE Kerala before the last date on their official address.
Kerala MBBS Admission Application Fees 2020:
Given below is the application fee for Kerala MBBS admissions 2020:
|Student Category||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC candidates||Rs. 200|
|ST candidates||Exempted from application fees|
Kerala MBBS Admission Selection Process 2020:
Selection for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by Kerala medical colleges is done on the basis of NEET score. Seats for students of the different category are reserved as per the reservation norms set by the Government of India. Students applying as natives of the state of NK-1 category will be offered seats under the 85% state quota, whereas, other candidates will be eligible only for the remaining 15% seats in the state’s medical colleges.
Kerala NEET Rank List 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||16 June 2020|
|Trial allotment||19 June 2020|
|Last date for registration||19 June 2020|
|First-round result||07 July 2020|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||08-12 July 2020|
|Report at the allotted college||2 week of July|
|Online round 2 registration||1st to 2nd week of July|
|Second round result||2nd week of July|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||2nd week of July|
|Report at the allotted college||3rd week of July|
Number of Seat :
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur||100|
|Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur||100|
|Amrita Institute of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||100|
|Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences, Kollam||100|
|Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Thiruvalla, Kerala||100|
|Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Hospital & Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||150|
|Government Medical College, Ernakulam||100|
|Government Medical College, Kottayam||150|
|Government Medical College, Kozhikode||250|
|Government Medical College, Malappuram District||100|
|Government Medical College, Kollam||100|
|Government Medical College, Thrissur||150|
|Government Medical College, Palakkad||100|
|Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur||100|
|Kannur Medical College, Kannur||100|
|Karuna Medical College, Palakkad||100|
|KMCT Medical College, Kozhikode, Calicut||150|
|Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode||150|
|Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery||100|
|Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||200|
|MES Medical College, Malappuram||100|
|PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Palakkad||150|
|Pushpagir Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Tiruvalla||100|
|Sree Gokulam Medical College Trust and Research Foundation, Trivandrum||150|
|Sri Narayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Ernakulam||100|
|SREE UTHRADOM THIURNAL ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, TRIVANDRUM||100|
|T D MEDICAL COLLEGE, ALLEPPEY (ALAPPUZHA)||150|
|TRAVANCORE MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLLAM||100|
The NEET Cutoff 2020 Kerala will include the ranks and marks scored by candidates belonging to the various categories to secure seats in the All India and State quota. The cutoff marks will be released based on the marks scored by the candidates in NEET 2020. The cutoff marks and rank will be released in online mode.
We are providing here the previous year cutoffs of the colleges of Kerala NEET 2017. Candidates can expect the cutoffs to remain same this year as well and hence can refer to these to take an estimate.
|GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES|
|Name of College||State Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks||NEET Rank||NEET Marks|
|Government Medical College, Ernakulam||4,917||583||57,476||434||1,20,317||350|
|TD Medical College, Alleppey (Alappuzha)||4,901||583||52,022||443||1,15,989||355|
|Government Medical College, Thrissur||3,889||590||44,497||458||1,08,457||364|
|Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||2,174||608||46,986||453||1,05,255||367|
|Government Medical College, Kottayam||3,095||597||47,686||452||1,11,656||360|
|Government Medical College, Kozhikode||1,934||611||41,013||465||97,051||377|
|Government Medical College, Manjeri, Mallapuram||4,766||584||72,867||410||1,34,447||336|
|Government Medical College, Yakkara, Palakkad||–||–||79,437||400||1,41,014||329|
|Government Medical College, Parippally, Kollam||–||–||66,878||419||1,19,275||351|
Kerala MBBS Admission Documents Required:
The list of documents required for Kerala MBBS admission 2020 is as follows:
- NEET UG Admit Card 2020
- Kerala CEE Seat Allotment Letter
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Fee Receipt paid at the time of registration
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate allotted by the school
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate allotted by the school
- Category Certificate
Other Courses Offered:
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm
- Allied Courses: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology)]
- Architecture Course: B.Arch. (No entrance exam is conducted. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit based on NATA Score and marks/grades in the Qualifying Examination)
KEAM 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the KEAM prospectus carefully after releasing of it. Candidates should fill all the details only as per the details mentioned in the prospectus.
- KEAM 2020 Application form will be available through online mode.
- The application form process will be started from first week of February 2020.
- The application will be filled till the last week of February 2020.
- All the details should be mentioned correctly in the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of their signature and the photograph while filling application form.
- The correction facility may not be provided, so, candidates are instructed to fill all the details with care.
- Do not send the printout of the application form to the authority.
- The candidates can remit through credit card/debit card/Internet Banking.
- In case of payment through e-challan, the payment can be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash.
- Candidates those will choose the ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre have to remit an additional fee of Rs.12,000/– through online payment.
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||700||300|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||500||200|
|Both (a) & (b)||900||400|
Candidates should satisfy all the KEAM eligibility criteria given below in order to appear in the admission procedure or entrance examination.
- Nativity: Indian citizens are eligible for admission to Professional courses. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to Professional Degree courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- Age Criteria: Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for Engineering, Architecture and B.Pharma Courses.
- Candidates should passed 12th from Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
- Candidates those have passed Higher Secondary Examination with 45% are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics as a subject by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- OR 10+3 Diploma (any stream) with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of examination.
- OR International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- The candidates those will score the minimum eligibility marks in NATA 2020 will be considered for admission to B. Arch. course.
Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/BDS/BSMS: Candidates must passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in the 12th with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Candidates those have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together.
- BUMS: Candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks in Biology separately.
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Candidates those have passed 10+2
- with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- BVSc. & AH: Candidates should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for the qualifying examination.
- B.Pharma: Candidates those have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics put together.
KEAM Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The written examination will be held through offline (paper pen based) mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 150 minutes for each paper.
- Types of Question: There will be Multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
- No. of Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Papers: The exam will be consisting of two papers, i.e. Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics).
- Total Marks: The complete question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Papers||Subjects||Time Allotted||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||150||120|
Note: Candidates those will apply for admission to B.Pharma course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM 2020 Syllabus:Candidates are instructed to follow the KEAM syllabus which will be prescribed by the official authority. However, the syllabus will be prepared separately as per the courses.
Candidates can prepare their 12th class syllabus for all the courses. The syllabus will be prescribed by the CEE, Kerala. Candidates should study the respective subjects which are asked for the examination.
- Follow the syllabus which is prescribed by the official authority.
- Must aware with the exact syllabus. Before starting the preparation for exam, always gathered the exact and accurate syllabus.
- Go through the exam pattern to know the pattern of the examination.
- Attempt online or offline mock tests to make the preparation better.
- Candidates must practice the previous year question papers.
- Maintain your health and do yoga & exercises.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
The KEAM 2020 admit card will be available from the second week of April 2020. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode only.
The printout of the admit card will have to be produced at the time of examination. Admit card will not be sent by post from office of CEE to any candidate.
Along with the valid admit card candidates have to bring the photo ID approved by the Government of India. Without having valid I proof candidate cannot enter in the examination hall.
KEAM 2020 Answer key
The CEE will publish the answer keys of both the papers of the Engineering Entrance Examination on the website of the CEE. It will also be notified through leading dailies, after the completion of the examination.
If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys.
KEAM 2020 Result
The KEAM result will be declared in the fourth week of May 2020. The results will be available on the website and will be to be notified by the CEE. Candidates can download their score card by entering the application number or user name.
The rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and Ayurveda will be published separately. The rank lists for all the courses will be published on or before third week of June 2020.
KEAM 2020 Counselling
The admission to all the courses will be offered after the completion of entrance exam and declaration of results. The official authority will publish the admission/counselling schedule on their website. Candidates can check it through online mode.
The KEAM 2020 counselling will be commenced from the fourth week of June 2020. The common counselling will be done by the CEE through online mode. Candidates have to fill their preference at the time of counselling.
A centralized allotment process will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to offer allotments to various courses & colleges.
The admission to engineering courses will be done on the basis of merit by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the marks secured in exam & the marks secured in PCM subject together in the qualifying exam.
KEAM 2020 Selection Criteria
The candidates will be selected on the various basis after the examination. So as to know more regarding the same the candidates can refer to the information as mentioned below.
- For all Engineering Courses
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- Equal weighting shall be given 50:50 to the candidates.
- The marks of the paper I and paperII will be put together.
- Marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will be taken together.
- For B.Arc Program
- The score obtained in NATA will be taken into consideration.
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination will be considered.
- For MBBS/BDS Programme
- Candidates will need to qualify the NEET-UG 2020.
Reservation of Seats
Candidates can check the seats reservation from the table below:
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
KEAM 2020 Counselling
The candidates who get selected in the merit list of KEAM 2020 have to appear for online KEAM 2020 counselling. The allotment seats in KEAM is done via the centralised allotments process (CAP). Candidates have to first fill the online choices of colleges/ courses. After that, on the basis of the score in entrance exam (KEAM/ NATA/ NEET) and the choices filled, candidates will be allotted seats.
First allottment result will be displayed online. Candidates who have allotted seats have to download their memo, which carry their name, roll number, allotted course and college. Selected candidates will have to reach at the allotted colleges along with documents for verification and admission fees. Same the second round will be held for the other seats and the leftover candidates.
Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Kerala
The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts entrance examinations or allotment process for admission to professional courses every year like Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM). The allotments are made through a Single Window System of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The b ody is reponsible for allotments of seats and conduction of the exam. Also it is responsible to release admit card, answer keys and result of the entrance examination.